Why do some people loathe Obama?

Why do some people loathe Obama? I mean I like the guy. I did not vote for him twice...because of principles (I know...it's quaint), but whenever I see, read or hear criticisms of Obama they are soooooooooo reminiscent of some of the whacked-out shit I heard, saw and read about "W".

For most rational and intelligent people...Elections are one thing, politics another and governing yet another. Rational and intelligent beings see the nuances involved when ever the things collide, but the shit I see here is getting more pathetic as time goes by. What ever will 2010 look like? We will have another idiotic moronic electorate going out to vote armed with talking points and alarmist and hysterical opinions based on bs?

I fear for the republic. I truly do.
:cool:
d.
;/(

Loathe Obama?? Are you serious?? Did you miss the last 7 years of the DailyKos or MSNBC attacks on 43?

How about Bill Maher, this guy would eat his own children, Keith Olbermann, could not get a job anywhere else in news, unless it was at NBC, Rachel Maddow, I'll keep my opinions to myself on her....

This small group is in first place when it comes to loathing, it will take years, maybe decades for the right to come close to the crap that has come from their mouths......

Glug glug glug that kool aid must be very tasty considering you side with the people that were so hateful they tried to pull a coup de'tat over a blow job when Clinton was president and freed a future cop killer because he was accused of raping President Clinton's distant cousin.

Oh please. You only delude yourself if you want to believe that one. FAR more likely that people did not expect the kinds of bad decisions Obama has been making -and with each one people just get angrier and angrier about it. Like deciding to reject Khalid Sheik Mohammed's guilty plea he agreed to plead to for a military tribunal and instead bring him to NY and turn our justice system into a fucking freak sideshow. The overwhelming majority of people not only oppose that -they are pissed off about it. These kinds of decisions do not promote warm fuzzy feelings towards those who couldn't care less what the American people want and intend to ram down our throats what THEY want.

Or maybe its because people did not realize they were electing a Marxist who intended to appoint people as czars because they couldn't pass the FBI background check or EVER get approved even by this Senate -all so he could keep his Marxist, Mao loving, self-proclaimed communist revolutionary buddies nearby for the "best" advice, huh? Doesn't the man trust anyone who admires OUR system instead of an historically known failure considered to be responsible for more deaths around the world than the number killed in the Holocaust? Or maybe its because of all his appointees, less than 10% ever had a REAL JOB, ever worked in the private sector or ever knew what it was like to try and meet payroll! Which makes it a whole lot easier to just decide those who DO are the cause of all our ills which is bullshit but typical communist thinking. Maybe they weren't expecting Obama and a Democrat Congress to do all they can to put the feet of this nation on the path to bankruptcy and committing such horrific generational theft the parents of those who will be expected to pay this outrageous bill haven't even been born yet. Or maybe they are finally sick and tired of hearing Obama and Democrats beating that same dead horse trying to fuel the flames of useless class envy -always insisting the real enemies of this country are FELLOW AMERICANS. As if it isn't their country too! Think any of that might have something to do with it?

Even then I don't really hear LOATHING toward Obama personally -and in fact his approval ratings, while they have seriously dropped, are NOWHERE near as dismal as those of Congress. He is still an attractive man and speaker even while proving to us all he is a very weak leader on the world stage even while taking a sharp left domestically when this country is NOT leftist but center RIGHT. That makes the majority, who are center right -hacked off too. A full 40% identify themselves as CONSERVATIVE while only 20% are liberals. Who do you think would be most unhappy about a government that has gone far left wing extremist in direction then? The majority or the minority?

A whole lot of people are really, really angry at Congress which seems to be totally DEAF to the American people. So I hear a lot of anger about the direction this country has taken, toward the lying ass weasels in Congress trying to dupe the American people into a "health care reform" bill that has nothing to do with health, care or reform and is entirely about the biggest expansion of government and the most massive power grab by our government in our history that will do nothing to fix health care and only make it worse. In exchange for being totally fucked over by our own government and ignored by those elected to carry out OUR will and not their own even as they LIE to us about the REAL costs - we WILL forfeit very real freedoms as our government moves closer to a totalitarian state. But I don't hear personal LOATHING towards Obama about all that as opposed to anger about many of his decisions -and FAR more anger and outright hostility towards Congress.

I know why people like you reject legitimate arguments about why people might be upset, concerned or outright angry about what Obama is doing. People like you voted for Obama BECAUSE he's black and you figure at least as many voted against for the same reason. You liberals never understood his race was never part of the equation for most conservatives because his left wing extremist politics already ruled him out for a whole lot of people. If you knew he was an admirer of Marx and a true believer that the proper role of government was to impose "social justice" which is just communist code for "redistribution of the wealth" - would it have mattered to your vote? Or was it still far more important to you to vote for a man for no real reason except his skin color -one of THE most racist and superficial reasons to ever vote for or against anyone. It is a FACT that most Obama voters were IGNORANT about this man's positions and history -while those who did not vote for him were far more knowledgeable about him. They wouldn't do that if his skin color was enough reason to not vote for him. Which means it wasn't his skin color that put them off -but his POLITICS. And his politics still do put them off -not his skin color.

Since your answer was such a lame one, I suspect you were one of many who voted for Obama BECAUSE he was black. Which means it was YOU who made the really dumb ass decision to cast your vote for the most meaningless and superficial of reasons of skin color. Not those who have EVERY reason to be unhappy about what Obama is doing.

WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE SHIT!!!! President Obama was being attacked with extreme bile and hatred before he even took the oath of office.

Did we riot in the streets and throw eggs on his car on coronation day? Was he allowed to peacefully exit the car and walk with his bride unthreatened? Can't say the same for President Bush. You guys treated President Bush horribly even up to the last day. so sit down stfu and quit whining so much.

Go put on your white hood and go burn a cross on the White House lawn.

WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE SHIT!!!! President Obama was being attacked with extreme bile and hatred before he even took the oath of office.

Did we riot in the streets and throw eggs on his car on coronation day? Was he allowed to peacefully exit the car and walk with his bride unthreatened? Can't say the same for President Bush. You guys treated President Bush horribly even up to the last day. so sit down stfu and quit whining so much.

ASShole, can't stand the truth can you? You are uglier than your ugliest enemy.. that's your legacy to live with.

Why do some people loathe Obama? I mean I like the guy. I did not vote for him twice...because of principles (I know...it's quaint), but whenever I see, read or hear criticisms of Obama they are soooooooooo reminiscent of some of the whacked-out shit I heard, saw and read about "W".

For most rational and intelligent people...Elections are one thing, politics another and governing yet another. Rational and intelligent beings see the nuances involved when ever the things collide, but the shit I see here is getting more pathetic as time goes by. What ever will 2010 look like? We will have another idiotic moronic electorate going out to vote armed with talking points and alarmist and hysterical opinions based on bs?

d.
;/(

It is mostly old white Southerners that don't like Obama.

It sucks to lose an election, doesn't it?

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 27% of the nation's voters Strongly Approve of the way that Barack Obama is performing his role as President.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

I guess that 73% of the country are old White Southerners? Puhleeeez.

Dishonest statistic is dishonest.

d.
;/(

Loathe Obama?? Are you serious?? Did you miss the last 7 years of the DailyKos or MSNBC attacks on 43?

How about Bill Maher, this guy would eat his own children, Keith Olbermann, could not get a job anywhere else in news, unless it was at NBC, Rachel Maddow, I'll keep my opinions to myself on her....

This small group is in first place when it comes to loathing, it will take years, maybe decades for the right to come close to the crap that has come from their mouths......

Glug glug glug that kool aid must be very tasty considering you side with the people that were so hateful they tried to pull a coup de'tat over a blow job when Clinton was president and freed a future cop killer because he was accused of raping President Clinton's distant cousin.

Do you always ASSume things UP? Freed a cop killer? No wonder your so stupid, your ruled by your emotions, your # 1 on the lefts list of idiots they can easily sway with misdirection, try pulling your head out of whoever's ASS it's in, do some research, you just might make a half decent decision.....:ahole-1:

This coming from a woman who said she was voting for a specific candidate for mayor because she felt the candidate would stick it to blacks.

Liar.

I never said any such thing. Please quote AND provide a link to any such post!

Oh....dickhead can't, because I never said it. Of course.

The truth means absolutely nothing to you or your hero Obama.

*sigh*

Jeny, it's like you think your post disappear into the ether after you make them.

I predict Atlanta will have its first WHITE, CONSERVATIVE, REPUBLICAN Mayor since 1973, when Maynard (fatass) Jackson began the series of incompetent boobs elected Mayor because they were black, and ONLY because they were black.

Finally, FINALLY, the people of Atlanta are beginning to see the light.

You rock Mary Norwood! :D

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1669525-post19.html

By the way dipshit, your Great White Hope is actually a Democrat.

Dipshit, that says NOTHING about "Mary Norwood sticking it to black people".

And....yes, Atlantans are tired of the same old same old clique of black Mayors who line their pockets---and their friends and relatives pockets--with the hard earned taxpayer's money.

Answer me this: Where is former Atlanta Mayor Bill Campbell? Why?

For the first time in since 1973, we've had a white person of any stripe, political persuasion or inclination run for Mayor and actually HAVE A SHOT.

I make absolutely NO apologies for saying that, it's the truth. And it's NOT the same as saying Mary Norwood (or any other candidate) "is gonna stick it to black folks" or whatever such bullshit you're spouting.

Dipshit!

Liar.

I never said any such thing. Please quote AND provide a link to any such post!

Oh....dickhead can't, because I never said it. Of course.

The truth means absolutely nothing to you or your hero Obama.

*sigh*

Jeny, it's like you think your post disappear into the ether after you make them.

I predict Atlanta will have its first WHITE, CONSERVATIVE, REPUBLICAN Mayor since 1973, when Maynard (fatass) Jackson began the series of incompetent boobs elected Mayor because they were black, and ONLY because they were black.

Finally, FINALLY, the people of Atlanta are beginning to see the light.

You rock Mary Norwood! :D

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1669525-post19.html

And....yes, Atlantans are tired of the same old same old clique of black Mayors who line their pockets---and their friends and relatives pockets--with the hard earned taxpayer's money.

For the first time in since 1973, we've had a white person of any stripe, political persuasion or inclination run for Mayor and actually HAVE A SHOT.

I make absolutely NO apologies for saying that, it's the truth. And it's NOT the same as saying Mary Norwood (or any other candidate) "is gonna stick it to black folks" or whatever such bullshit you're spouting.

Dipshit!

Crap lady! don't leave us hanging. who is Bill Campell? where is Bill Campbell? and Why? Is he in jail?

Campbell Convicted of Tax Evasion;
Avoids Corruption Charges

Tax evasion? A Demoncwat? Oh noes! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dipshit!

Crap lady! don't leave us hanging. who is Bill Campell? where is Bill Campbell? and Why? Is he in jail?

Former Mayor.

Jail.

Corruption (on the take his entire administration, he got caught and punished).

Read up on him! He's part of the "black elite" here in Atlanta that have had a lock on the Mayor's office since 1973/Maynard Jackson.

MANY Atlantans have had ENOUGH of this corrupt group. They're fed up enough such that a white woman is 625 votes away from the Mayor's office, which could NEVER have happened before this year. Ever.

I could care less what color the man is. I just don't like the directioin he is taking this country and there is just something I don't trust about the guy.

Don't hate him either. Hating someone takes an awfull lot of effort and quite frankly he ain't worth that effort.

That's a Southern Dem thing.

Anyone who listened to his speech last night loathes and despises him.

The West Point cadets were told to respond enthusiastically to him. They couldn't even muster those poor kids to a show of anything other than polite respect.

Anyone who listened to his speech last night loathes and despises him.

The West Point cadets were told to respond enthusiastically to him. They couldn't even muster those poor kids to a show of anything other than polite respect.

Ahh well many are the scion of wealthy republican and military families.

They're military. Their friends and family die because of Obama's piss poor support of them.

Not to mention, West Point is a stronghold of SOUTHERN military families, who have traditionally been Democrats.

To support the office of the President and have respect for it is one thing, but every American should have the right to disagree with any President regardless of who the person is without a some label being attached to them. The reason I personally disapprove of the President is simple, he has a clear lack of domestic and international experience that is very much needed now after the election of the last President with much the same lack of qualifications for job. Make no mistake, President Obama is just as much my Prersident as he is any other Americans even though I may disagree with him and the direction for this nation and as such I have a deep respect for the office in which he holds. Having said that like all Americans that do not and cannot support the President on his agenda , doing so is the essesence of what this nation is and that is to be able to voice our opinions even though we may not agree. Simply because a man or woman , whoever that is , is in the White House, does not automatically give the the right to expect that every American will march in lock step with them. If some wish to call this loathing, then so be it, I prefer to call it "Democracy". One thought on the matter, if those that wish a person that is elected President to automatically be liked simply because they are in office perhaps they need to look at other forms of Govt. such as a dictatorship where citizens are required to by law agree with everything their leader says and does.

wow. I did not know how much of a racist you really are. I thought you were just mentally ill. Now I see just how badly.

Forum List

Back