Why Do Some Liberals Spend More Time On Republican

If you didn't put your weakest links in positions of prominence..........we'd not pay them any mind at all. Your entire premise is false as is the "most likely explanation" that you have settled on.

and yet you have Obama leading your ticket.

It would be an act of monumental proportions just to get one of you irrational nutjobs to accept simple truths as fact when discussing President Obama's first term in office. You make completely ridiculous claims as you have in this thread........and demand that sane people make an effort to refute them. If, by some lapse of judgement, a liberal takes you to task for your stupidity, you never........and I mean never......stay on the topic.

I don't have words to describe how fucking lame most of you nuts are. It is far more satisfying to mock you. As you may have noticed, that is what most liberals end up doing here. We mock you.

It would be an act of monumental proportions just to get one of you irrational nutjobs to accept simple truths as fact when discussing President Obama's first term in office. You make completely ridiculous claims as you have in this thread........and demand that sane people make an effort to refute them. If, by some lapse of judgement, a liberal takes you to task for your stupidity, you never........and I mean never......stay on the topic.

I don't have words to describe how fucking lame most of you nuts are. It is far more satisfying to mock you. As you may have noticed, that is what most liberals end up doing here. We mock you.

Name calling aside, along with intelligence questions, one must ask, "Why not address your candidates strengths?"

If you didn't put your weakest links in positions of prominence..........we'd not pay them any mind at all. Your entire premise is false as is the "most likely explanation" that you have settled on.

and yet you have Obama leading your ticket.

You notice how shrill the left is becoming, as of late

No wonder

Gallup:

Although Obama’s approval rating is improving, this is offset by the fact that it remains below the averages at the same point in time
for presidents who were re-elected. All presidents since Eisenhower who were re-elected enjoyed average approval ratings above 50% during their 13th quarters in office.​

If Gallup’s trend holds, it looks like history might repeat itself- Papa Obama
will go the way of Jimmy Carter

ubqy7t5lyuoonlbve4ggva.gif

Granted, things could change
but history and economic trends are not in his favor

Obama isn't working

Last edited:

Name calling aside, along with intelligence questions, one must ask, "Why not address your candidates strengths?"

Because they can't

Why Do Some Liberals Spend More Time On Republican
candidates or issues, than defending their own? I don't get it.

Because they know their ideas are failing so they have to take the negative focus off of them and this president.

Forum List

Back