Why Do Some Blacks Not Have Facial Hair?

Added to my collection of posts for use when Republicans tell me that racism no longer exists.

Good stuff there.

I don't know who would say that, or why. Racism will always exist, as long as stupid people exist. I just think it's stupid to say something like only white people, or black people, or brown people can be racist. Pretty equal opportunity I would say

You're wrong. Show me laws and policies made in this country by people of color purposefully enacted to deny whites of opportunity. What you call black or brown racism is prejudice. Prejudice is wrong but it is not racism. You can pre judge based on weight, hair color, the college a person attended., etc.

Not all Republicans are racists, but racists have hijacked the party. Your party has a racist for a leader. There are racists in the Democratic party, but they do not control the party. Look no further than the OP when I say that conservatism has been hijacked and that you need to purge such people from the party.

Rejected.

And I reject your Inquisitions as well.

There is no inquisition in an open forum. If you don't want what you say responded to, PM. As for your rejection, that's to be expected from an irresponsible white person as yourself. The republican party has been hijacked by racists. The racists here are republican. Of course you want to accept a false equivalence to absolve yourself as a white person, but that's not my problem.

Added to my collection of posts for use when Republicans tell me that racism no longer exists.

Good stuff there.

I don't know who would say that, or why. Racism will always exist, as long as stupid people exist. I just think it's stupid to say something like only white people, or black people, or brown people can be racist. Pretty equal opportunity I would say

You're wrong. Show me laws and policies made in this country by people of color purposefully enacted to deny whites of opportunity. What you call black or brown racism is prejudice. Prejudice is wrong but it is not racism. You can pre judge based on weight, hair color, the college a person attended., etc.

Not all Republicans are racists, but racists have hijacked the party. Your party has a racist for a leader. There are racists in the Democratic party, but they do not control the party. Look no further than the OP when I say that conservatism has been hijacked and that you need to purge such people from the party.

Rejected.

And I reject your Inquisitions as well.

There is no inquisition in an open forum. If you don't want what you say responded to, PM. As for your rejection, that's to be expected from an irresponsible white person as yourself. The republican party has been hijacked by racists. The racists here are republican. Of course you want to accept a false equivalence to absolve yourself as a white person, but that's not my problem.

No I'm talking about the Inquisition the Democrats are trying to launch as a whole now. They are using Trump's tweets as a front now to put the entire Trump base/Republican party under an Inquisition--ie, "You have 12 hours to denounce or else you're racist too."

No.

Rejected.

I don't dance to your tune or play your games. For just one reason: Ralph Northam. You want another? Robert Byrd. So no.

Forum List

Back