Why Do So Many Whites, Especially RW Whites Equate

Seriously Marc??
This whole Trayvon thing has shown me who you really are.
A racist.
Why? Because you made about a hundred threads on it but I am more than willing to bet it would never occur to you to make a thread about blacks killing blacks, you wouldn't dream about getting all fired up about a black killing a white.
And this makes you a racist.

all kinds of tragic shootings take place,,the media decides which ones get the attention..but now that this case has been brought to light for what ever reason I and many others are aware of it so I comment ..and I could really care less what color anyone is or even what prejudices may have played a roll..what concerns me is a vigilante with a gun in his waist band took it upon himself to follow and chase boy with his ice tea and candy that was not engaged directly in any kind of criminal behavior and that boy wound up dead

Pointing out racism or perceived racism, as something that's racist and offensive in and of itself?

Especially being that, often times, these same folks also tend to have very tepid responses to actual racist acts.

What is racist in your eyes?

When is it OK to talk about racism?

When is OK to speak out and/or be outraged about racism?

Does someone have to have a sign on their back and a KKK uniform on for you to begin to say or see that is wrong?

I'd really like to know here, because this stuff is getting ridiculous now.

you create racism with your pointed posts.

and btw just the fact this screwball was carrying an unholstered weapon in his waist band running down the street is enough for me to immediately place a certain level of liability upon him and speaks volumes about where his head is at

Police urge holster use after man shoots his own penis

As Chandler residents Joshua Seto, 27, and his fianc�e, Cara Christopher, walked over to a Fry's Food Store for refreshments, he tried securing her pink handgun in the front waistband of his pants.

The gun fired, striking Seto's penis and continuing through his left thigh. The bleeding started immediately and was heavy, according to police dispatch recordings released Sunday.

"He is still conscious, there is just a lot of blood," Christopher , 26, told 9-1-1 operators and dispatchers.

Read more: Police urge holster use after man shoots his own penis

Pointing out racism or perceived racism, as something that's racist and offensive in and of itself?

Especially being that, often times, these same folks also tend to have very tepid responses to actual racist acts.

Does someone have to have a sign on their back and a KKK uniform on for you to begin to say or see that is wrong?

Why do left wing idiots see racism under every rock?

The better question is, why do you think that we do?
This is usually why:

losing-the-debate-shout-racist.jpg

Seriously Marc??
This whole Trayvon thing has shown me who you really are.
A racist.
Why? Because you made about a hundred threads on it but I am more than willing to bet it would never occur to you to make a thread about blacks killing blacks, you wouldn't dream about getting all fired up about a black killing a white.
And this makes you a racist.

all kinds of tragic shootings take place,,the media decides which ones get the attention..but now that this case has been brought to light for what ever reason I and many others are aware of it so I comment ..and I could really care less what color anyone is or even what prejudices may have played a roll..what concerns me is a vigilante with a gun in his waist band took it upon himself to follow and chase boy with his ice tea and candy that was not engaged directly in any kind of criminal behavior and that boy wound up dead

Seems to me somebody did something wrong.....and the innocent little boy isn't quite so innocent.

Nobody should be shot for getting Skittles. But then again nobody deserves to get their ass beat for asking you who you are.

I'm just getting fed up with NBC and Media Matters lying to us.

This is where all of this came from you know.

Media Matters | Sources | David Brock | The Daily Caller

Remember Sandra Flucke?

Guess who ran her publicity?

The short blonde lady on the right. Anita Dunn. Obama's former communications aide.
91996878-e1329093630287.jpg

The people in this picture do nothing but destroy people's lives. They got Don Imus in the same exact manner they're going after George Zimmerman.....and whites in general.

this thread proves you are a racist !!! if i replaced the word white with the word black in your post you and your pussy assed white left wing handlers would be calling me a racist !!

Forum List

Back