Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.

Makes no sense to me because Malcolm X was such a uniter....

I don't see you saying that to whites when you guys start off on welfare. it's never a few blacks get welfare, it's all blacks. And all blacks are failures as you guys say the entire black community in America has failed, never just a few. Never just a few blacks commit crimes, it's the per capita black crime rate. You never apply the same standard to whites as you are doing here. Because you are a racist.

This is pointless because you continue to rant about "you guys", then insist I have to be a racist because of something "they" do. If you can't point to anything I have said that indicates I am a racist, just admit it. I know you can't.

This is why it is difficult to carry on a decent conversation with you about race and racial issues. You lump everyone into a big basket of "them". Isn't that what white racists do to black people?

Like I said, I don't subscribe to your fake individualism which only applies to whites. I haven't dumped anybody into any basket.

"You never apply the same standard to whites as you are doing here."

You don't enter white threads talking about false premises even when that's what's going on. Most of the time you join in with them just as you did here.

We can't carry on decent conversations because you guys practice behaviors when you get called on it like diverting and gaslighting. I'm damn near 60, I know racism when I see it.

So you're projecting and assuming anyone who disagrees with you on one issue is one of "them". Got it. Same thing white racists do. You're in lousy company.

Wrong.

Then stop projecting other people's attitudes onto me. I reject your lazy group identity politics. There still have been presented nothing I've written that is racist. All I hear is a bunch of "you guys" crap which means nothing.

You live by identity politics. And your racism has been presented.

I am talking about YOU! Not you guys, but hadit, and that's YOU.

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

WTF? The dividers where the whites racists of that time. X was just fine with us blacks. His message fit the times and the universal feeling of tired of the shit blacks were feeling. Why in the hell do you whites here especially, think blacks are the ones responsible for uniting things? Can't you see that it is white racism that keeps us divided?

Or did you decide to ask that question trying to dismiss Malcolm X?.

Malcolm knew who the enemy actually was.

The problem with you is that you're looking for a solution from the very institution he rallied against.

So, who is dismissing whom? lol. Whacko bird...

This is pointless because you continue to rant about "you guys", then insist I have to be a racist because of something "they" do. If you can't point to anything I have said that indicates I am a racist, just admit it. I know you can't.

This is why it is difficult to carry on a decent conversation with you about race and racial issues. You lump everyone into a big basket of "them". Isn't that what white racists do to black people?

Like I said, I don't subscribe to your fake individualism which only applies to whites. I haven't dumped anybody into any basket.

You don't enter white threads talking about false premises even when that's what's going on. Most of the time you join in with them just as you did here.

We can't carry on decent conversations because you guys practice behaviors when you get called on it like diverting and gaslighting. I'm damn near 60, I know racism when I see it.

So you're projecting and assuming anyone who disagrees with you on one issue is one of "them". Got it. Same thing white racists do. You're in lousy company.

Wrong.

Then stop projecting other people's attitudes onto me. I reject your lazy group identity politics. There still have been presented nothing I've written that is racist. All I hear is a bunch of "you guys" crap which means nothing.

And what "standards" are you talking about?

Basically, you're admitting that I haven't said anything racist.

Going to have to disagree here. Most Americans (including many young black Americans) don’t have a clue who Malcom X even is.

You are wrong about that.

No, no I’m not at all. If I were right blacks would not be such a mess all these years after. At best, Malcom X is nothing more then an T-shirt covered in bling, and maybe a Spike Lee Joint.

You are wrong. See, the problem with whites such as yourself is you know nothing about the effects of public/private policy nor do you know the types of public/private policies imposed on black communities. You ignore the white backlash against any growth or improvement policies because you actively participate in the backlash. You just run your mouths about blacks being in a mess and you really don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Na, most black folks aren’t wrecks. Most are just like any other adult of any other race except for the fact that blacks like you who are to cowardly to look where y’all fall short like letting your young men idolize a guy like JZ who calls his wife and daughter a “bitch” or “HO” , you also abandon all your kids to be raised by the state until prisons are ready to take over. Blacks like you can’t survive unless a victim class exists. Blacks like you are the blacks Malcom X would have despised as weak cowardly quarter men. Useful for nothing more then cleaning toilets and working the potato farm in the joint. Try taking responsibility for your lives instead of waiting for other folks to do it for you. You will feel like a man again and even be happy.

WTF? The dividers where the whites racists of that time. X was just fine with us blacks. His message fit the times and the universal feeling of tired of the shit blacks were feeling. Why in the hell do you whites here especially, think blacks are the ones responsible for uniting things? Can't you see that it is white racism that keeps us divided?

WTF? Did you even READ my post????

Or did you decide to ask that question trying to dismiss Malcolm X?.

Malcolm knew who the enemy actually was.

The problem with you is that you're looking for a solution from the very institution he rallied against.

So, who is dismissing whom? lol. Whacko bird...

Sorry bud, but I know who the enemy is.

Wrong.

I am saying that you do not apply equal standards based on race here at USMB. That's racist.

Going to have to disagree here. Most Americans (including many young black Americans) don’t have a clue who Malcom X even is.

No, no I’m not at all. If I were right blacks would not be such a mess all these years after. At best, Malcom X is nothing more then an T-shirt covered in bling, and maybe a Spike Lee Joint.

You are wrong. See, the problem with whites such as yourself is you know nothing about the effects of public/private policy nor do you know the types of public/private policies imposed on black communities. You ignore the white backlash against any growth or improvement policies because you actively participate in the backlash. You just run your mouths about blacks being in a mess and you really don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Na, most black folks aren’t wrecks. Most are just like any other adult of any other race except for the fact that blacks like you who are to cowardly to look where y’all fall short like letting your young men idolize a guy like JZ who calls his wife and daughter a “bitch” or “HO” , you also abandon all your kids to be raised by the state until prisons are ready to take over. Blacks like you can’t survive unless a victim class exists. Blacks like you are the blacks Malcom X would have despised as weak cowardly quarter men. Useful for nothing more then cleaning toilets and working the potato farm in the joint. Try taking responsibility for your lives instead of waiting for other folks to do it for you. You will feel like a man again and even be happy.

X would be saying the same things I do. Just as with King whites like you cherry pick comments. So X and I would get along great. You would have the problem. You are the coward. You cannot look at a continuing record 242 years minimum of laws and polices that uphold white racial privilege. It's easier for you to lie to yourself and pretend than to man up. You sit down to pee.

And white men need to be the last to talk about how women are treated or abandoned families. In fact white me get kicked the fuck out of the house in divorces because they are so irresponsible. Then they hide and don't pay alimony. I say this because I've "known" quite a number of white divorced women. And look a the #metoo movement. White women sexually assaulted and raped by white men in the large majority of cases. Harvey Weinstein ain't black. Neither is Larry Nasser.

242 years thus far whites have been taken care of by the state. You have no room to talk.. So take that responsibility you tell everyone else about. You will finally feel like a man and your psychosis will be cured.

Wrong.

I am saying that you do not apply equal standards based on race here at USMB. That's racist.

And you know this how? That's a nice, vague accusation that is rather difficult to prove either way without an extensive analysis of the thousands of posts I've written and I don't think you've bothered to do that. Care to be specific? If you're upset that I don't go into threads made by white racists and rip them a new one, I don't. I have no desire to have anything to do with them. Black racists, OTOH, intrigue me. I've heard enough from them to know that they have some legitimate things to complain about.

Don't you like to have civil discourse with people who can both agree and disagree with you on certain things? Take the OP for instance (since that is the topic of the thread, after all). It is based on a false premise, and it's not racist to point that out.

I've heard the arguments made by white racists and rejected them. I have no need or desire to talk to or learn from them at all. Do you?

X would be saying the same things I do. Just as with King whites like you cherry pick comments. So X and I would get along great. You would have the problem. You are the coward. You cannot look at a continuing record 242 years minimum of laws and polices that uphold white racial privilege. It's easier for you to lie to yourself and pretend than to man up. You sit down to pee.

And white men need to be the last to talk about how women are treated or abandoned families. In fact white me get kicked the fuck out of the house in divorces because they are so irresponsible. Then they hide and don't pay alimony. I say this because I've "known" quite a number of white divorced women. And look a the #metoo movement. White women sexually assaulted and raped by white men in the large majority of cases. Harvey Weinstein ain't black. Neither is Larry Nasser.

242 years thus far whites have been taken care of by the state. You have no room to talk.. So take that responsibility you tell everyone else about. You will finally feel like a man and your psychosis will be cured.

Maybe, but both he, and MPO would call you a lazy P.O.S. For wallowing in your shit, as well as teaching your kids to do so. I mean, whatever your race religion or sexual orientation there is no better place then here to make something of your self. Instead, y’all just rock the blingy T-shirts and bitch about the man keeping you down.

We got around 560 responses to your question here. What's the word?

did you see an answer? I am still trying to remember if I ever encountered
a "white" person who said "I HATE MALCOLM X"--------

If the seeds of hate are planted, hate will surely grow. Perhaps that was the intention.

I don't care for blanket statements like ''white people'' this or that. Nor do I care for the same statements against blacks in the same blanket manner.

As I said elsewhere, we're all fighting against the same tyrant. We should be, anyway. But it's like talking to the wall trying to get that concept through to people if all they want to do is plant seeds for division.

Whites planted the seeds. You reap what you sow. The fact is white people have enacted racist laws and policies. Whether or not you like this being said, you're not the one these policies actually affect.. So as far as I'm concerned, since I have to live in and with the racist laws and policies, you not liking something said doesn't matter. Stop it from being done so it won't be said.

This claim of individualism in this discussion is a old, tired, weak and won out claim that leaves out specific realities that must be addressed. Whining about blanket statements after 242 years minimum of creating laws denying all non whites in a blanket manner is just not going to be something I myself will listen to.

Because some of us are fighting more than one tyrant.
You never have said what laws and policies affect you today?

Maybe, but both he, and MPO would call you a lazy P.O.S. For wallowing in your shit, as well as teaching your kids to do so. I mean, whatever your race religion or sexual orientation there is no better place then here to make something of your self. Instead, y’all just rock the blingy T-shirts and bitch about the man keeping you down.

I've made something out of myself dumb fuck. That's why I retired at 52 and live good. But that doesn't mean I don't have a RESPONSIBILITY to oppose white racism. Therefore me and x would get along great, same with King. Your punk white ass assumes a bunch of things so let me assume. You still have to toil every day for a check. I've done better than you. I did so while helping black kids and adults rise above the white bread racism you practice to make themselves successful. I did so while fighting the racism your punk ass doesn't face. You still teach your kids those losing philosophies of white supremacy, white entitlement, white victimization and white privilege. You bitch about how whites are being discriminated against when it's not happening. You are working real hard to produce another generation of white kids suffering from the same psychosis you do. You have the victim mentality white man. If your white ass had to endure 1/10th of what we do, you would have killed yourself before you were 16. We descend from people who endured on of the worst atrocities in human history. We blacks are VICTORS, not victims. Your white asses do not get to define us. That's what Garvey, X, King and many others teach us blacks. So concern yourself with making something out of YOUR life white man instead of posting untrue racist drivel about blacks all the time.

And you know this how? That's a nice, vague accusation that is rather difficult to prove either way without an extensive analysis of the thousands of posts I've written and I don't think you've bothered to do that. Care to be specific? If you're upset that I don't go into threads made by white racists and rip them a new one, I don't. I have no desire to have anything to do with them. Black racists, OTOH, intrigue me. I've heard enough from them to know that they have some legitimate things to complain about.

Don't you like to have civil discourse with people who can both agree and disagree with you on certain things? Take the OP for instance (since that is the topic of the thread, after all). It is based on a false premise, and it's not racist to point that out.

I've heard the arguments made by white racists and rejected them. I have no need or desire to talk to or learn from them at all. Do you?

I have yet to see you rebuke whites here in this thread. So while you are unwilling to confront white racists, you are sure wiling to confront blacks fighting the racists you are too scared to fight yourself. Civil discourse isn't telling a black person how no one white cares about X when in fact that's untrue. And whites do hate X. There was nothing untrue about the OP. You saw examples from others here in this tread showing such and you have chose to ignore them to keep arguing what is a lie. You have not heard or read any black racists. There is no legitimate claim for anyone to be racist. But you conflate blacks opposing white racism as racist. And that's your major mistake. You will not ever have a civil discussion with blacks who have good sense when you think our opposition to white racism makes us racists.

I have yet to see you rebuke whites here in this thread. So while you are unwilling to confront white racists, you are sure wiling to confront blacks fighting the racists you are too scared to fight yourself. Civil discourse isn't telling a black person how no one white cares about X when in fact that's untrue. And whites do hate X. There was nothing untrue about the OP. You saw examples from others here in this tread showing such and you have chose to ignore them to keep arguing what is a lie. You have not heard or read any black racists. There is no legitimate claim for anyone to be racist. But you conflate blacks opposing white racism as racist. And that's your major mistake. You will not ever have a civil discussion with blacks who have good sense when you think our opposition to white racism makes us racists.

You didn't read what I wrote, did you? If you had, you would know that what you said is a lie. Sure, SOME white people hate X. I didn't say different. I said MOST white people don't care enough to hate him. I've now said this multiple times and you've ignored it in favor of your false position. And the OP is false because it spreads the statement over all white people, and I was told that the people who don't care about X do so because they hate him. Weird, I know.

White racists are beneath contempt, so I don't bother with them or their stupidity, and I don't intend to start now just to prove to some internet keyboard jockey that I'm not a racist. If you think that's a racist thing to say, you're not being honest.

Forum List

Back