Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.
White conservatives, actually.

And the reason why is the same reason why conservatives hate anyone or anything else: ignorance and fear.

Whites didn't hate him as much as negros did... Killed by his own... Such a common end for the American negro. Maybe they were just trying to kill the white part of him.
What? You didn't know? Malcom Littles was grandfather was white. It's obvious in his appearance...
Typical to his kind in the times he was involved in robberies, theft, and drug dealing. He even stole from his own family, and trusted aquaintences. And like so many before him, and after; he did time in prison.
Few whites hate him. Most don't really care. Given his life history, achievement, and ultimate end... He is just one of countless many, who followed his path, and ended up at the same place he did. By the same hands no less. It's happening everyday in Detroit. Most folks quit counting long ago...

You racists crack me up. Malcolm was killed by he FBI. The rest of your opinion is garbage.

But that's to be expected from a piece of white trash.

Whites didn't hate him as much as negros did... Killed by his own... Such a common end for the American negro. Maybe they were just trying to kill the white part of him.
What? You didn't know? Malcom Littles was grandfather was white. It's obvious in his appearance...
Typical to his kind in the times he was involved in robberies, theft, and drug dealing. He even stole from his own family, and trusted aquaintences. And like so many before him, and after; he did time in prison.
Few whites hate him. Most don't really care. Given his life history, achievement, and ultimate end... He is just one of countless many, who followed his path, and ended up at the same place he did. By the same hands no less. It's happening everyday in Detroit. Most folks quit counting long ago...

You racists crack me up. Malcolm was killed by he FBI. The rest of your opinion is garbage.

Bull shit

He was killed by his own people

Most white people, far from hating Malcolm X, would more likely say, Malcolm who? Aside from him proclaiming Obama to be the Messiah, most don't really care who he is.
Most white people know exactly who Malcolm X is. I get all kinds of comments on the shirts I wear with his quotes. Most whites typically say "Oh I didnt know he said that".

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
“I am not a racist. I am against every form of racism and segregation, every form of discrimination. I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color.” — Malcolm X (By Any Means Necessary)

Bull shit

He was killed by Blacks recruited by and paid by cointelpro

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I think most hated (those people are now mostly dead) because they didn't understand his message. The problem is, neither do most of the blacks. Personally, I think he was one of the most extraordinary people of his generation. A true tragedy when he was murdered.

Please stop thinking you can tell us what we know. Most blacks understand what Malcolm stood for fully. We know exactly what he stood for, we don't make shit up to make X into some hybrid white conservative lie. A lot of people are alive who heard Malcolm X and his speeches can be heard on YouTube so your excuse of people being mostly dead when the information is available and people still hate him just doesn't cut t.

Last edited:

Bull shit

He was killed by the FBI.

The bottom line is that certain whites have never liked anyone not white who spoke out forcefully against white supremacy. In fact they don't like whites who do it.

Brother Malcolm understood the fear, flight, fight response. He understood that if Blacks posed a threat to whites they would no longer feel they could just beat us down. Whites would have to take some casualties. Once that dynamic was introduced whites were never the same. Whites have an especially strong reaction to fear. It freezes them Whites hate Malcolm for bringing this mentality and bringing an end to passive resistance.

I don't hate MalcomX. I don't give two shits about him.

Brother Malcolm understood the fear, flight, fight response. He understood that if Blacks posed a threat to whites they would no longer feel they could just beat us down. Whites would have to take some casualties. Once that dynamic was introduced whites were never the same. Whites have an especially strong reaction to fear. It freezes them Whites hate Malcolm for bringing this mentality and bringing an end to passive resistance.

I don't hate MalcomX. I don't give two shitsabout him.
I know youre not telling the truth so stop trying to convince me.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I think most hated (those people are now mostly dead) because they didn't understand his message. The problem is, neither do most of the blacks. Personally, I think he was one of the most extraordinary people of his generation. A true tragedy when he was murdered.

Please stop thinking you can tell us what we know. Most blacks understand what Malcolm stood for fully. We know exactly what he stood for, we don't make shit up to make X into some hybrid white conservative lie. A lot of people are alive who heard Malcolm X and his speeches can be heard on YouTube so your excuse of people being mostly dead when the information is available and people still hate him just doesn't cut t.

Yeah, I know. I'm one of those who listened to him in person. It was 1962 IIRC and it was one of the most powerful speeches I have ever heard, so don't even begin to presume to tell me what I can and can't interpret from what he said you arrogant prick.

The bottom line is that certain whites have never liked anyone not white who spoke out forcefully against white supremacy. In fact they don't like whites who do it.

Gee, sounds a whole bunch like you.

Most white people, far from hating Malcolm X, would more likely say, Malcolm who? Aside from him proclaiming Obama to be the Messiah, most don't really care who he is.
What are you talking about?

Brother Minister Malcolm X was assassinated in cold blood in 1965 by some government implants.

Reminds me a personal anecdote. In 1991, I was in a pub in Seoul South Korea having a lovely conversation with an African American flight attendant from United. Ultimately, I felt we were doing well and the conversation turned to Malcolm X. The girl, said...

"Malcolm X was all about violence until he traveled to India to meet with Gandhi."

At that point, my desire to chat the girl up was overcome by my desire to put the record straight, so I informed her that Malcolm X was 23-years-old and in prison when Gandhi was assassinated. They never met.

She wouldn't talk to me after that. Damn it! Never mix politics and flirtation.

Yeah, I know. I'm one of those who listened to him in person. It was 1962 IIRC and it was one of the most powerful speeches I have ever heard, so don't even begin to presume to tell me what I can and can't interpret from what he said you arrogant prick.

I can, did and will. You are telling me, a black mam who was alive during the time and heard X speak, that blacks don't understand him coming from your white mans point of view. That's arrogance pal. So yes, I can say what I did.

Brother Minister Malcolm X was assassinated in cold blood in 1965 by some government implants.

Reminds me a personal anecdote. In 1991, I was in a pub in Seoul South Korea having a lovely conversation with an African American flight attendant from United. Ultimately, I felt we were doing well and the conversation turned to Malcolm X. The girl, said...

"Malcolm X was all about violence until he traveled to India to meet with Gandhi."

At that point, my desire to chat the girl up was overcome by my desire to put the record straight, so I informed her that Malcolm X was 23-years-old and in prison when Gandhi was assassinated. They never met.

Sounds like she didnt know that Gandhi was a racist as well.

I can, did and will. You are telling me, a black mam who was alive during the time and heard X speak, that blacks don't understand him coming from your white mans point of view. That's arrogance pal. So yes, I can say what I did.

No, I am saying that I, a white man who listened to him speak in Los Angeles, has every bit as much "right" to speak about him as you do.

Sounds like she didnt know that Gandhi was a racist as well.

Most of those to whom we look up to for wisdom and guidance are flawed in some way or another. It's part of the human condition.

I hope most people will take the good and dismiss the bad as a was of salvaging what we can from human failures.

Forum List

Back