Why do so many people keep racist threads going?

The Progressive racists really have nothing left to argue about anymore, so all they can resort to is stirring up racial issues.

Yes indeed. The only racism left in america is affirmative action and the left won't fight that.

Threads on race relations here at USMB are REAL. Reality is so unfashionable with brain dead liberals. It's, well, you know, yucky and stuff. Plus reality is a concept they aren't used to being spoon fed by the MSM every day. I've put up at least 25 posts regarding racial targeting of Asians and Arabs by Ferguson terrorists. Has a single useful idiot had anything to say regarding this terrorism? Not a chance, fucking hypocrites.

If useful idiot puppet masters were instructing them to toss zyklon-b down chimney vents, they'd be out there by the thousands dawning gas masks. All racism in the US is the product of the left who see some benefit for their agenda in propagating racial/ethnic hate...and things like child-rape. This cancer needs to disappear if America ever hopes to have a homogenous society. Either they go or our country dies.
wherever do you live?

Threads on race relations here at USMB are REAL. Reality is so unfashionable with brain dead liberals. It's, well, you know, yucky and stuff. Plus reality is a concept they aren't used to being spoon fed by the MSM every day. I've put up at least 25 posts regarding racial targeting of Asians and Arabs by Ferguson terrorists. Has a single useful idiot had anything to say regarding this terrorism? Not a chance, fucking hypocrites.

If useful idiot puppet masters were instructing them to toss zyklon-b down chimney vents, they'd be out there by the thousands dawning gas masks. All racism in the US is the product of the left who see some benefit for their agenda in propagating racial/ethnic hate...and things like child-rape. This cancer needs to disappear if America ever hopes to have a homogenous society. Either they go or our country dies.
wherever do you live?

racist keeps racist thread going ^^^^

wherever do you live?

Exactly, this thread was dead til a racist brought it back.

wherever do you live?
He is German. Can't you tell by the hate?

wherever do you live?

Exactly, this thread was dead til a racist brought it back.

thanks for bringing it back boy

Good question. When I STOP hearing blacks making racist assumptions and remarks against whites, I might question why this thread even exists. Let alone all the crimes they (black males) commit, and nobody is supposed to notice? Really? I notice. And, black males DO. What do I do with this knowledge? Pretend it never happens?

Nutz is the filthiest racist I've ever seen on this board. He says he's half black himself, yet he hates an entire ethnic group based on nationality...but really based on skin color no doubt. How about the millions of Turks and other Muslims who were born in Germany and have German citizenship? Do you hate all those Germans too, you fucking ignoramous?

Forum List

Back