Why do so many of you think Obama has accomplished nothing?

dow_jones_industrial_average_during_the_obama_administration.png

Do you even pay attention to current events? Or is Fox News your only source of information? Are you just in denial? Does it make it easier for you to dislike him by deluding yourself into thinking he's done nothing at all?

Here is a partial list:

- The stimulus has created millions of jobs in the PRIVATE SECTOR. Even in light of this recent information, repubs still say it was a waste. Not true.

- The unemployment rate dropped from 12% to 8%. (Yes, it's now at 9%, but obviously we are better off than we could have been).

- Obama has made good on most of his campaign promises (as reported by PolitiFact).

- He has killed/captured 5X as many Al-Queda terrorists in his first 3 years than Bush did in all his 8 year presidency. (Don't believe me? Look it up. In fact, I first learned of this fact on Fox News of all sources).

Good Grief Chris, pull your head out of those dark places and read some facts. Your posts are ridiculous.:cuckoo:

Do you even pay attention to current events? Or is Fox News your only source of information? Are you just in denial? Does it make it easier for you to dislike him by deluding yourself into thinking he's done nothing at all?

Here is a partial list:

- The stimulus has created millions of jobs in the PRIVATE SECTOR. Even in light of this recent information, repubs still say it was a waste. Not true.

- The unemployment rate dropped from 12% to 8%. (Yes, it's now at 9%, but obviously we are better off than we could have been).

- Obama has made good on most of his campaign promises (as reported by PolitiFact).

- He has killed/captured 5X as many Al-Queda terrorists in his first 3 years than Bush did in all his 8 year presidency. (Don't believe me? Look it up. In fact, I first learned of this fact on Fox News of all sources).

Good Grief Chris, pull your head out of those dark places and read some facts. Your posts are ridiculous.:cuckoo:

That's not my post.

Here is a partial list:

Obama has done more than that. And, he was an incredible state senator and US Senator. Republicans can't get passed the black. You get them calling Obama "man-child" at 50 years old (code for boy) and "magic negro" and so on. The list is endless. They constantly try a lame attempt that Bush was made fun of so it's OK if they do it too.

When you point out that Bush, at one time, was the most popular president in history, they make up even more lame excuses that Democrats were "afraid" of not supporting him. OK, then they did support him. Which was it, they did or didn't.

The Republican Party is 90% white, old and based in the Confederate South. They are acting the way conservatives have for over a hundred years. It's who they are.

They just hate Obama. Many of the things they say are so fantastic, they would never say those things about anyone else. Anti Christ? Really?

Gettin worried, aren't ya?:lol: You should be.:lol:

Here is a partial list:

That's not my post.
You both get your talking points from the same place so whats the difference?

Here is a partial list:

Yeah keep on telling yourself all that bullshit...

The stimulus did nothing more than bailout labor unions in both the public and private sector..

All Obama gives a fuck about are his unions and any collective group that he can pander to for a vote... That's why he sues states over their immigration laws - because he wants the latino vote.. Obama objects to the oil pipeline because he wants the environmentalist vote. Obama supports and bails out labor unions because because he wants the union vote...

The only thing Obama has managed to accomplish is pissing off the backbone of the United States - the non-union private sector middle class..

Funny how his voting base is too fucking good to fail - they need bailouts..

Did that demented fuck ever bailout a small business??? hell no - as a matter of fact he attacked them by raising taxes and creating more regulations...

The guy only created cash for clunkers to stimulate his UAW buddies at the cost of smashing good affordable used cars that would fit in the budget of the less fortunate. No Obama wants people to buy new UAW manufactured autos, you see - then people will be supporting and stimulating UAW and the banks when they get in debt up to their eyeballs.

Then the little shit has the fucking audacity to stand behind OWS???

Here is a partial list:

False.... I think it not only saved millions of jobs it actually created hundreds of millions if not close to 3 billion jobs....
:cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::lol::lol:

Hold on there Charles, maybe that's true, maybe Barry did create jobs for 3 billion Chinese.

I am wrong about the unemployment rate, but every other point I made about Obama is true. You can claim it's false all you want, but facts are facts. That is the denial that I referred to. Thank you for demonstrating my point. :lol:

When I have more time (tomorrow), I will provide the sources for all of this information.

But really, if you were actually informed on current events, I wouldn't have to.
You're not talking about current events. You're talking about White House press releases.

Reality steadfastly refuses to cooperate with leftist fantasy.
Apparently Billy000 is unfamiliar with White House plant stories.
This has been going on for decades.
Obamabots believe Obama doesn't lie.

Reality, of course, disagrees.

Here is a partial list:

Yes, he's ended poverty and war, teenagers no longer rebel against their parents, there are no more divorces or spousal abuse, blacks and whites spontaneously hug and cry because bigotry is ended and the streets are paved with candy canes and lollipops.

Dude, I want some of what you're on...

You're not talking about current events. You're talking about White House press releases.

Reality steadfastly refuses to cooperate with leftist fantasy.

I'm shocked he was even elected...

I've been familiar with Obama since the 90's and the platform he ran on in 08 was nothing but lies...

The guy is a lying racist elitist communist...

Apparently the majority of who voted for him didn't read "Dreams From My Father" or even bothered to check his voting history...

I would certainly label him a narcissist or a psychopath. Everything he does is to keep his power base. He doesn't care about anyone but himself - As a matter of fact I believe hes obsessed with himself...

This dickhead threw his own mother under the bus who raised him then praised his drunk communist father (which he only met a few times) to score brownie points with self loathing white progressives.

I've been familiar with Obama since the 90's and the platform he ran on in 08 was nothing but lies...

Apparently the majority of who voted for him didn't read "Dreams From My Father" or even bothered to check his voting history...

I would certainly label him a narcissist or a psychopath. Everything he does is to keep his power base. He doesn't care about anyone but himself - As a matter of fact I believe hes obsessed with himself...

This dickhead threw his own mother under the bus who raised him then praised his drunk communist father (which he only met a few times) to score brownie points with self loathing white progressives.
Now, now, the press asked him some pretty hard-hitting and no-nonsense questions like: "So, Senator Obama...just exactly how awesome ARE you, anyway? The people have a right to know!"

Now, now, the press asked him some pretty hard-hitting and no-nonsense questions like: "So, Senator Obama...just exactly how awesome ARE you, anyway? The people have a right to know!"

Pretty much :lol:

It's worse in Chicago - you'd think the guy was the second coming...

The Chicago Tribune worships the ground he walks on (or any progressive for that matter) while they degrade any republican they can..

Pretty much :lol:

It's worse in Chicago - you'd think the guy was the second coming...

The Chicago Tribune worships the ground he walks on (or any progressive for that matter) while they degrade any republican they can..
It's a shame, such a great state as IL saddled with that shithole of corruption. :(

The non-partisan assessment on Obama's campaign promises:

PolitiFact | The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises

Article explaining the success of Obama's stimulus in creating millions of jobs:

CBO states Obama economic stimulus created or saved 5 million or more jobs - National liberal | Examiner.com
It figures. "national liberal"..The CBO...Now there's two entities that have zero interest in keeping Obama in the White House.
Politifact is a liberal blog.

ah the this cite is bias and the CBO doesnt jive with my opinion right now so i wont use it.
Here's the problem, you walking obscenity, it is NOT opinion. It's fact.
There is no possible way the CBO's or any of the various blogs cited numbers here can work. The federal government's own unemployment figures and the current condition of the housing and other consumer markets belie any published numbers handed out by the Left, the White House or CBO.
So go ahead and process that for a while.
I for one would be thrilled to see unemployment lowered, more people making money. That increases economic activity which stimulates business activity which translates to prosperity.
The current presidential administration will not let that happen.

I think my favorite question for President Obama was, "Who is you favorite White Sox player?" Not because of the question, but because of the answer.

"I, uh... Well... um... That's... Uh... you know... I like the Cubs too!"

I think my favorite question for President Obama was, "Who is you favorite White Sox player?" Not because of the question, but because of the answer.

"I, uh... Well... um... That's... Uh... you know... I like the Cubs too!"
SCOAMF. Totally.

Forum List

Back