Why do so many of you think Obama has accomplished nothing?

Do you even pay attention to current events? Or is Fox News your only source of information? Are you just in denial? Does it make it easier for you to dislike him by deluding yourself into thinking he's done nothing at all?

Here is a partial list:

- The stimulus has created millions of jobs in the PRIVATE SECTOR. Even in light of this recent information, repubs still say it was a waste. Not true.

- The unemployment rate dropped from 12% to 8%. (Yes, it's now at 9%, but obviously we are better off than we could have been).

- Obama has made good on most of his campaign promises (as reported by PolitiFact).

- He has killed/captured 5X as many Al-Queda terrorists in his first 3 years than Bush did in all his 8 year presidency. (Don't believe me? Look it up. In fact, I first learned of this fact on Fox News of all sources).

Reach Much?

We were promised Unemployment would never go above 8% if we passed the Stimulus. If you think 250,000 Plus per "Job" Created was a good thing, then by all means it was a stunning success.

Unemployment was never 12%, and was lower than it has been under Obama, under Bush.

Made good on his Campaign Promises which ones? Closing Gitmo? Uniting the World? Not Letting Unemployment go above 8%? Being Transparent? Being Bipartisan? WTF are you talking about?

Your Claim that he has killed 3 times as Many Al Qeada is completely False. We killed Thousands under Bush. Besides Obama is continuing Bush Polices that He (Ran Against) in order to kill those Terrorists.

Osama would still be alive if not for Programs Bush Started that Obama called wrong, and Illegal, and then Continued.

You are about as clueless as they come dude. Obama has been a Massive and Utter Failure. Worst Leadership I have ever seen from any president ever. The Current Debt Crisis illustrates his Lack of Leadership For all to see. He thinks he can just come up with a Number and order Congress to figure out how to reach it. He does not have the balls to put his own Numbers on the Table, and suggest how they pay for it. Because he isn't a leader, he is a perpetual Campaigner and chief.

I am wrong about the unemployment rate, but every other point I made about Obama is true. You can claim it's false all you want, but facts are facts. That is the denial that I referred to. Thank you for demonstrating my point. :lol:

When I have more time (tomorrow), I will provide the sources for all of this information.

But really, if you were actually informed on current events, I wouldn't have to.
Then you should have waited until you had done the research FIRST..Then posted your thread.
Too late. You don't get a do over..
BTW, when it comes to facts...YES you do...

Reach Much?

We were promised Unemployment would never go above 8% if we passed the Stimulus. If you think 250,000 Plus per "Job" Created was a good thing, then by all means it was a stunning success.

Unemployment was never 12%, and was lower than it has been under Obama, under Bush.

Made good on his Campaign Promises which ones? Closing Gitmo? Uniting the World? Not Letting Unemployment go above 8%? Being Transparent? Being Bipartisan? WTF are you talking about?

Your Claim that he has killed 3 times as Many Al Qeada is completely False. We killed Thousands under Bush. Besides Obama is continuing Bush Polices that He (Ran Against) in order to kill those Terrorists.

Osama would still be alive if not for Programs Bush Started that Obama called wrong, and Illegal, and then Continued.

You are about as clueless as they come dude. Obama has been a Massive and Utter Failure. Worst Leadership I have ever seen from any president ever. The Current Debt Crisis illustrates his Lack of Leadership For all to see. He thinks he can just come up with a Number and order Congress to figure out how to reach it. He does not have the balls to put his own Numbers on the Table, and suggest how they pay for it. Because he isn't a leader, he is a perpetual Campaigner and chief.

I am wrong about the unemployment rate, but every other point I made about Obama is true. You can claim it's false all you want, but facts are facts. That is the denial that I referred to. Thank you for demonstrating my point. :lol:

When I have more time (tomorrow), I will provide the sources for all of this information.

But really, if you were actually informed on current events, I wouldn't have to.
Then you should have waited until you had done the research FIRST..Then posted your thread.
Too late. You don't get a do over..
BTW, when it comes to facts...YES you do...

Lol, I don't get a "do over"? What are you 12?

dow_jones_industrial_average_during_the_obama_administration.png

US adds 103,000 new jobs but unemployment rate unchanged

Great news isn't it?
But wait there's more

The increase in employment partially reflected the return to payrolls of about 45,000 Verizon telecoms workers who had been on strike in August. The number of unemployed people, at 14 million, remained essentially unchanged in September.
US adds 103,000 new jobs as unemployment rate unchanged | Business | guardian.co.uk

So there weren't 103,000 jobs added to the economy. Someone is cooking the numbers. I wonder who?

Do you even pay attention to current events? Or is Fox News your only source of information? Are you just in denial? Does it make it easier for you to dislike him by deluding yourself into thinking he's done nothing at all?

Here is a partial list:

- The stimulus has created millions of jobs in the PRIVATE SECTOR. Even in light of this recent information, repubs still say it was a waste. Not true.

- The unemployment rate dropped from 12% to 8%. (Yes, it's now at 9%, but obviously we are better off than we could have been).

- Obama has made good on most of his campaign promises (as reported by PolitiFact).

- He has killed/captured 5X as many Al-Queda terrorists in his first 3 years than Bush did in all his 8 year presidency. (Don't believe me? Look it up. In fact, I first learned of this fact on Fox News of all sources).

Reach Much?

You're not talking about current events. You're talking about White House press releases.

Reality steadfastly refuses to cooperate with leftist fantasy.

Here is a partial list:

Your question is not a question at all. It's your opinion.
Unemployment....Your side uses the excuse for the high number as " it would have been far worse"....You nor anyone else does not know that. There are no facts to support any of the numbers of "saved jobs"..The only number that matters is the official unemployment number which is 9% ...A number which the Obama admin attempts to pass off as " the new normal"..Spin.
This is such hypocrisy. IN one instance your side states that businesses are not hiring. They are sitting on over a trillion dollars in cash. On the other hand your side states that MILLIONS of private sector jobs have been created...SO which is it? Which is the LIE?
Obama has killed? Ummm, not quite. For that matter, NO WAY. Obama is coat tailing the operations set up by the previous admin. The peopel serving in Iraq and Afghanistan deserve ALL of the credit. Obama gets NONE. So cut the bullshit. No politician conservative or liberal gets the credit for military successes. The fighting men and women get the credit because THEY did it.
You spew here what you claim to be facts. In the absence of proof using links with facts, your post is opinion. That's that.
Obama's policies are the most anti -business anti freedom and anti capitalist of ANY presidential admin in recent memory...Except those of Jimmy Carter.
Now get to work and provide those links. And be very careful from where you get your information. It will be scrutinized.
We ask questions. And question answers.
If you are an Obama sycophant, just be a stand up guy/gal and admit it. This would save everyone a lot of time.
:clap2: "You must spread some rep around etc."

Here is a partial list:

Obama has done more than that. And, he was an incredible state senator and US Senator. Republicans can't get passed the black. You get them calling Obama "man-child" at 50 years old (code for boy) and "magic negro" and so on. The list is endless. They constantly try a lame attempt that Bush was made fun of so it's OK if they do it too.

When you point out that Bush, at one time, was the most popular president in history, they make up even more lame excuses that Democrats were "afraid" of not supporting him. OK, then they did support him. Which was it, they did or didn't.

The Republican Party is 90% white, old and based in the Confederate South. They are acting the way conservatives have for over a hundred years. It's who they are.

They just hate Obama. Many of the things they say are so fantastic, they would never say those things about anyone else. Anti Christ? Really?

Here is a partial list:

Obama has done more than that. And, he was an incredible state senator and US Senator. Republicans can't get passed the black. You get them calling Obama "man-child" at 50 years old (code for boy) and "magic negro" and so on. The list is endless. They constantly try a lame attempt that Bush was made fun of so it's OK if they do it too.

When you point out that Bush, at one time, was the most popular president in history, they make up even more lame excuses that Democrats were "afraid" of not supporting him. OK, then they did support him. Which was it, they did or didn't.

The Republican Party is 90% white, old and based in the Confederate South. They are acting the way conservatives have for over a hundred years. It's who they are.

They just hate Obama. Many of the things they say are so fantastic, they would never say those things about anyone else. Anti Christ? Really?
I guess it's just different...somehow...when leftists do it.

Bush_Antichrist.jpg

Last edited:

Here is a partial list:

s0n..........you have the political IQ of a handball.

We think it is because this president is already out on the campaign trail and isnt saying one single thing about his "accomplishments".

I guess there were a few people who actually did vote for Jimmy Carter in 1980!!!! >>>>>

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204443404577054141769215880.html
:2up:

The suspicion becomes nigh irresistible, however, that Mr. Obama is lacking in the leadership department as the country stumbles towards its ultimate financial crisis. But give him credit for one world-historical achievement: He makes Carter look good.

Last edited:

Here is a partial list:

Do you watch Fox News?

Here is a partial list:

And yet there are fewer jobs now than there were when he took office.

And yet to make this happen, the Feds have reduced the jobs available number by about 2.5 million and that is why the unemployment rate has dropped. Without that change in the formula, the UE Rate is still above 12%.

Close Gitmo, fix the worst economy since the Great Depression, Out of Iraq, out of Afghanistan, open and transparent government, end of crony capitalism, bi-partisan cooperation and honesty. 0 for whatever in most of what he promised.

I suppose this beats trying them in courts. Eliminates the need to read rights if the suspects is lying around in several pieces. The legal and humane way to arrest suspects.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back