CDZ 'Why do so many incompetent men become leaders?'

relying on an incompetent media to determine the competence of our leaders is....., well,.........

incompetent.

This is fascinating. Examples are mainstream today. Media and social media not only shows the incompetence, but they both show the reasons. The contorted apologetics. Excuses for incompetence acts abound.

“It’s a law of the universe that 87 percent of all people in all professions are incompetent.” John Gardner

....very simple: humans are human = stupid/irrational/etc = hitler/Jim Jones/Amin/etc were all ''psychos''--but people [ humans ] ''loved/needed/wanted/etc what they preached
--so they vote for the psychos/etc

Lost humans "definitely" do these things more often than not.

..I wouldn't call them lost, --just being human

If they don't have Jesus in their lives guiding them, then they are definitely lost.. Now one can downplay it all one wants or make excuses all one wants, but the truth is the truth, and it will never change.

..I don't have jesus guiding me

Your choice.

women shoulda or coulda gotten together and kicked Male azz and than TAKEN what ever males processed .
relying on an incompetent media to determine the competence of our leaders is....., well,.........

incompetent.
----------------------------------- and WHY are male leaders incompetent eh . Take TRUMP for example , he is very competent and most Americans lives are going on very nicely with TRUMP doing the Presidency .

Last edited:
This is fascinating. Examples are mainstream today. Media and social media not only shows the incompetence, but they both show the reasons. The contorted apologetics. Excuses for incompetence acts abound.

“It’s a law of the universe that 87 percent of all people in all professions are incompetent.” John Gardner

In other words, "democracy".

-------------------------------------------- yep , even the incompetent get to vote for what they think is a good idea DBlack .

-------------------------------------------- yep , even the incompetent get to vote for what they think is a good idea DBlack .

Does that seem like a good idea to you?

Does that seem like a good idea to you?

Depends on what the definition of "IS" is right ?

Are women also incompetent?

In many or most cultures, women are taught to be humble and to not believe in themselves. Women are taught, if they wish to advance an opinion, to preface it with "I may be wrong." Men are the other hand, are taught to be narcissistic. They are not taught humility and to listen to what others have to say, but rather that they are entitled and that it is a great thing to strut around puffing their chests up. The antics and theatrics of the "conservative" so-called "men" just disgust me. It is no substitute for wisdom. Wisdom speaks with a soft and quiet voice.

Listen to others while keeping your mouth shut, ask them to tell you more, and respond. Engage in dialogue. Admit your mistakes. Treat others with respect and dignity. Do not come across as a know-it-all who dismisses others. Do not tell others how to think or what to think. Maintain a sense of humor that is not based on denigrating others.

In many or most cultures, women are taught to be humble and to not believe in themselves. Women are taught, if they wish to advance an opinion, to preface it with "I may be wrong." Men are the other hand, are taught to be narcissistic. They are not taught humility and to listen to what others have to say, but rather that they are entitled and that it is a great thing to strut around puffing their chests up. The antics and theatrics of the "conservative" so-called "men" just disgust me. It is no substitute for wisdom. Wisdom speaks with a soft and quiet voice.

Listen to others while keeping your mouth shut, ask them to tell you more, and respond. Engage in dialogue. Admit your mistakes. Treat others with respect and dignity. Do not come across as a know-it-all who dismisses others. Do not tell others how to think or what to think. Maintain a sense of humor that is not based on denigrating others.
Sorry I’m not buying that.

....very simple: humans are human = stupid/irrational/etc = hitler/Jim Jones/Amin/etc were all ''psychos''--but people [ humans ] ''loved/needed/wanted/etc what they preached
--so they vote for the psychos/etc
Lost humans "definitely" do these things more often than not.
..I wouldn't call them lost, --just being human
If they don't have Jesus in their lives guiding them, then they are definitely lost.. Now one can downplay it all one wants or make excuses all one wants, but the truth is the truth, and it will never change.
..I don't have jesus guiding me
Your choice.
...jesus was/is/etc just a man --no better or worse than anyone else..surely not wiser to supernatural things
..I don't need any man to lead me..I can think on my own--for myself

Then what accounts for the strutting monkeys like trump, pigpence, collins, gaetz, etc.? All the "substance" they exhibit is purely theatrical crap.

Then what accounts for the strutting monkeys like trump, pigpence, collins, gaetz, etc.? All the "substance" they exhibit is purely theatrical crap.
Mr Trump IS the leader of America

People are less educated than they were a century back. Complex issues cannot be broken down into a soundbite and so the guy with a simple message wins.

Its their fault that your life sucks

Its a simplistic response to a complex issue. Wins every time when the population is stupid or illiterate,or both.

women shoulda or coulda gotten together and kicked Male azz and than TAKEN what ever males processed .

incompetent.
----------------------------------- and WHY are male leaders incompetent eh . Take TRUMP for example , he is very competent and most Americans lives are going on very nicely with TRUMP doing the Presidency .
----------------------------------- you could tell a silly story , over power the men and then just take over . Fact is though that you are going to get heavily foreign third worlder bearded men telling you when to go in for your 'fgm session' Lysis .

----------------------------------------------- you follow the all the Swinging Dicks decrees and instructions Lysis .

I was happy to see some dialogue around this topic but too many were not CDZ material. Curious that some made this political and then entered the aggrieved bubble. Misogyny is so unbecoming and groupthink so boring. I included the John Gardner quote as a kinda afterthought. Gardner is an excellent fiction read and that quote is from his book on writing. Some take offense.

Years ago I read Francois Lyotard’s 'The Postmodern Condition' I have to check if I still have it. While a bit off topic it covers the society we now live in. The article below is excellent. We all appear today to live in bubbles but bubbles can be both helpful and blinding.

"Citizens were shape-shifting into consumers and actively participating in their own marginalization. " from OP below

'Postmodernism predicted our post-truth hellscape. Everyone still hates it.'

The post-truth prophets

"In that sense, it’s not exactly new that people are constructing fact-free narratives about the world around them. What is new, and what the postmoderns were warning about decades ago, is the volume of narratives and the proliferation of media technologies designed to flood our consciousnesses with as much content as possible. This has changed the game and, to borrow Lyotard’s phrase, “scrambled” our perceptions of reality."

"The ruling class is and will continue to be the class of decision makers." Jean-Francois Lyotard

Forum List

Back