Why do so many guys seem to want a maid for a wife?

Because they suck at it? Maybe because they think it's "women's work?" :dunno: Expectations because of how they were raised?

Chris, you are a dumb whore. You had better start waiting on your men or else you are going to end up as a childless old maid.

I do not give a shit if she cleans up or not. I have a person that cleans my house once a week. I want bitches to be good looking and have a nicely shaped ass for me to look at while they are bent over the dining room table as I am banging the unholy shit out of them.

Because they suck at it? Maybe because they think it's "women's work?" :dunno: Expectations because of how they were raised?

Chris, you are a dumb whore. You had better start waiting on your men or else you are going to end up as a childless old maid.
Why do you think that's her responsibility? I was brought up to see doting on your wife as your primary responsibility as a man. Maybe she doesn't want kids? Or maybe her husband respects her right to choose whether they have any?

I do not give a shit if she cleans up or not. I have a person that cleans my house once a week. I want bitches to be good looking and have a nicely shaped ass for me to look at while they are bent over the dining room table as I am banging the unholy shit out of them.
So basically you consider "bitches" to only have value when you're having sex with them? You must be a horrible lover.

Why do you think that's her responsibility? I was brought up to see doting on your wife as your primary responsibility as a man. Maybe she doesn't want kids? Or maybe her husband respects her right to choose whether they have any?

So basically you consider "bitches" to only have value when you're having sex with them? You must be a horrible lover.
Ha ha ha! That is such a juvenile response. Maybe I fuck like a beast. You don't know me. Why do you think I only value women as fuck pieces and housekeepers? What kind of man are you to even ask such questions? Dude, it's fucking Saturday. It's college game day, you fag!

Ha ha ha! That is such a juvenile response. Maybe I fuck like a beast. You don't know me. Why do you think I only value women as fuck pieces and housekeepers? What kind of man are you to even ask such questions? Dude, it's fucking Saturday. It's college game day, you fag!
That's a pretty juvenile response. You seem to be the only one concerned with making sure nobody ever forgets that you're straight and virile. Anyway, Saturday just means another work day to me. Some jobs are too important to get weekends off.

Meh, I've already done the "kids" thing. :D Shows what this dill hole knows, amirite?

Forum List

Back