Why do so many atheist scientists believe in aliens when there's no proof for them either?

I wish God could bless all unemployed people with sustainable and good paying jobs

and world peace would be nice.

then i'd start believin!

so ''god made'' millions of stars and uninhabitable planets [ that we can't even see ] for what purpose??

It's a question that intrigues me, the fact that atheist scientists say there's no proof of God, but then declare to the world that there MUST be millions of alien civilizations in our universe.

There is, in fact, more proof of God than there are of aliens.

Because there's NO PROOF of aliens.

NONE.

NADA.

While the proof of God is that there is a Bible that somehow came to be, and archaelogists have found many places identified in the Bible, like the Tomb of the Patriarchs, Herod's Temple, Peter's tomb, etc.

If aliens lived ANYWHERE we would know it by now because they would have contacted us.
Where is your proof of what you claim about atheist?

Because aliens are hot girls that nerdy scientists can actually score with.

maxresdefault.jpg
I'll take the test subject in the middle.

Not one artifact of alien civilization has ever been found. If aliens had visited us, they would have left something behind: cigarette butts, paper cups, articles of clothing, etc.

NOTHING has been found.

Did they ever find Tuts Playboy mags?

You are under a cloak of hearsay and not the Bible. Moses (raised in the House of Pharoah) wrote the 1st 5 books of the Bible.

Moses did never exist. No Pharao ever would have raised a Bastard. You know, Pharaos were God-Kings. Actually we know pretty much about them, because they left their heritage written in stone.
What a petty that Moses lost the two stone plates given to him by God. Without witnesses, of course.
You really are a shallow sort aren't you! The originals were broken the second 2 are in the ark.

I wish God could bless all unemployed people with sustainable and good paying jobs

and world peace would be nice.

then i'd start believin!
People need to learn how to spend the money GOD does provide to them. Drugs, tattoos, cigarettes, and partying every night is not the frugal way to save money for college or learning the value of a buck...

Explain to me how Mathew mark luke and john got to be the names of muslim authored books in the christian bible when those names did not get made until the 5th century?

so ''god made'' millions of stars and uninhabitable planets [ that we can't even see ] for what purpose??

Millions? You very much underestimate, I think. ;)
there's millions--yes or no?

Many, many millions. Enough millions that you should go into higher denominations. Just within the Milky Way, 100 billion planets is a low bar. Milky Way Could Contain 100 Billion Planets

Astronomers from the University of Auckland estimated there are 100 billion habitable planets in the Milky Way. Apparently there are an estimated 500 billion galaxies in the universe. I'll let you extrapolate from there. Astronomers estimate 100 billion habitable Earth-like planets in the Milky Way, 50 sextillion in the universe - ExtremeTech

So yes, there are millions of stars and uninhabitable planets. Technically there are dozens of such planets, but the general convention for number use is not to use low denominations. :D

Do you understand the word underestimate?

It's a question that intrigues me, the fact that atheist scientists say there's no proof of God, but then declare to the world that there MUST be millions of alien civilizations in our universe.

NONE.

NADA.

While the proof of God is that there is a Bible that somehow came to be, and archaelogists have found many places identified in the Bible, like the Tomb of the Patriarchs, Herod's Temple, Peter's tomb, etc.

If aliens lived ANYWHERE we would know it by now because they would have contacted us.
Never seen a scientist who believed in aliens

Millions? You very much underestimate, I think. ;)
there's millions--yes or no?

Many, many millions. Enough millions that you should go into higher denominations. Just within the Milky Way, 100 billion planets is a low bar. Milky Way Could Contain 100 Billion Planets

Astronomers from the University of Auckland estimated there are 100 billion habitable planets in the Milky Way. Apparently there are an estimated 500 billion galaxies in the universe. I'll let you extrapolate from there. Astronomers estimate 100 billion habitable Earth-like planets in the Milky Way, 50 sextillion in the universe - ExtremeTech

So yes, there are millions of stars and uninhabitable planets. Technically there are dozens of such planets, but the general convention for number use is not to use low denominations. :D

Do you understand the word underestimate?
I know there are a ''lot''....hahaaa
millions is enough to make my point
I never said there weren't more

NONE.

NADA.

Why would they want to talk with us.? Stupid, don't live long, don't take orders well, smell funny, taste funny, messy, don't make good pets, break stuff, loud, scary, not to smart. Just a bunch of violent entertaining fighting idiots.

NONE.

NADA.

"If aliens lived ANYWHERE we would know it by now because they would have contacted us." Dude, how the fuck do you know this? If you do, I'm onboard as your first hand special forces, personal protection, SS, ultimate body guard. Deal??

Yes, because we're aliens to others and we haven't contacted anyone.
God was disappointed and dumped our ass. Figured we would die out in a few days. (His time ) Then again we just might be all there is and that would be a big disappointment to the Progressives. I would like to hear a Progressive talking with God. LOL

Forum List

Back