Why do so many atheist scientists believe in aliens when there's no proof for them either?

Jesus was a dude and also God. He was the most perfect dude that none of us can match. Just think we were perfect at one time. Also, we admire anyone who achieves perfection today. It's further evidence of God.

Wait, who's achieved perfection today?

The answer should be you. Today, none of us are perfect, but we all can strive for perfection. How can you be perfect? Who are the people you admire? How can you be more like them? How can you make your life better in order to reach perfection? How can you make yourself more perfect? Can I get to work on time every day? Can I give up my bad habits? It's different for everyone, so you have to find what works for you.

You're doing a poor job communicating your point. You seem to be saying people should strive for perfection, but you said that people achieve perfection today.

Perfection is a journey. Not a destination. You still do not get it. All Adam and Eve had to do was obey God. Otherwise, their lives were perfect. We would have had the same perfect lives had it not been for their sin. Today, we can strive to be perfect by following Jesus. I think you're doing a poor job of being perfect or striving to be perfect. Many people do not even try to be perfect. Once they strive to be perfect, then their lives change for the better in being perfect. How can anyone be perfect if they do not strive to be perfect? Since you do not believe in Jesus, then your perfection would have to be following someone you admire. You could not even figure this out.

Perfection is a journey? Don't strain yourself moving those goalposts.
Perfection is a destination you strive for but never arrive.

Life is amazing but not perfect.

The answer should be you. Today, none of us are perfect, but we all can strive for perfection. How can you be perfect? Who are the people you admire? How can you be more like them? How can you make your life better in order to reach perfection? How can you make yourself more perfect? Can I get to work on time every day? Can I give up my bad habits? It's different for everyone, so you have to find what works for you.

You're doing a poor job communicating your point. You seem to be saying people should strive for perfection, but you said that people achieve perfection today.

Perfection is a journey. Not a destination. You still do not get it. All Adam and Eve had to do was obey God. Otherwise, their lives were perfect. We would have had the same perfect lives had it not been for their sin. Today, we can strive to be perfect by following Jesus. I think you're doing a poor job of being perfect or striving to be perfect. Many people do not even try to be perfect. Once they strive to be perfect, then their lives change for the better in being perfect. How can anyone be perfect if they do not strive to be perfect? Since you do not believe in Jesus, then your perfection would have to be following someone you admire. You could not even figure this out.

"Perfection is a destination you strive for but never arrive."

as evidenced by my inability to master "sweep picking" on guitar.....

damn.....

But earth proves life can happen in the universe. Earth is a big piece of evidence. So will Europa if they find life inside it.

Then you’ll move the goalpost. Then you’ll want to see intelligent life.

Earth is a gem. As far as we see we are alone. And all the things that had to happen. The moon. Meteors. A few mass global extinctions, a few billion years and whalla.

If we find out life once existed on mars that will be more evidence.

At least today there is hope we will one day go and find out. The Catholic Church 1500 years ago really didn’t have a clue but said we were alone. They truly had no evidence. We have lots of it and statistically even though rare they say there still must be at least hundreds of other earths in the vast universe.

You’re going by what an ancient goat herder religion made up 1500 years ago when Christianity was finally organized into another fake religion to add to the list.

Jesus if the man existed was just a dude

Jesus was a dude and also God. He was the most perfect dude that none of us can match. Just think we were perfect at one time. Also, we admire anyone who achieves perfection today. It's further evidence of God.

Today, none of us are perfect, but we all can strive for perfection ...

can accomplish perfection ...

no, not for you christian your 4th century religion prohibits your spirit being set free by your own initiative and is why you are a cynical, selfabsorbed individual - no hope for you. and your attempt to take down the innocent with you, loser.

religion and evolution are synonymous both representing an outcome over time. the completion of which in both cases may only be represented as a final template when in perfection -

View attachment 222579

the evolution of the cicada is an example of the metaphysical means by which an individual is able to completely alter their identity from one being to another as proof of the Religion of Antiquity accomplished by the individual without an intermediary, christ - proving its authenticity and disproving the desert religions of judea and christianity as an example from the Almighty the means for admission to the Everlasting.

You still do not know what it takes for you to be perfect.

are you equivocating to your flawed bible, the religion of Antiquity is clear by the Triumph the level to acquire perfection for admission to the Everlasting - chosing the correct path, the one not following a written 4th century bible disguised as a religion.

the triumph would require not being a sinner that would leave out the christ worshipers.

Perfection is a journey. Not a destination.

since when.

damn.....
Yea I have a lot of flaws in my guitar play too. It's not practice makes perfect it's perfect practice makes perfect.

Why do you need to follow a myth? And why this myth? You have to admit this story isn’t perfect. Has lots of holes in the story.

Also, maybe if I was a child I would swallow that crap you just said but I’m an adult.

Adam and Eve as a fact? Are you really telling that story like it’s human history?

I guess the dumber you are the closer you get to perfection. Ignorance is bliss

It is God's word in the bible and so is not a myth. I just provided the evidence that we all admire perfection. Can I be held responsible for what happens to your perfect spiritual body because you believe, i.e. have faith that it's a myth? I have evidence and you just have groundless assertions and the atheist religion. You have been swindled by Satan, believe in lies and lie to yourself. I would think a child who learns about Genesis would know better. Their minds are undisturbed. Adam and Eve is a fact because of historicity and scientific evidence which has been explained to you already. Finally, you are wrong again. Ignorance is not bliss in this case as your perfect spiritual body will be destroyed and you will consider yourself dumb forever.

th

Sure it is. Perfection is a moment in time. It happens and becomes part of history. Most people's perfection may not be recognized by the media as those of superstars are, but that's okay. Not everyone is a superstar. Even stars are not a superstar. What's the opposite? It's being a Montrovant I suppose. People would rather be perfect and a winner than a loser.

One can strive to be perfect each and every day by following Jesus. I guess it just went over your head.

damn.....

Maybe it's time to take up some other instrument or doing your best may be as perfect as you can get as a guitar player.

no, not for you christian your 4th century religion prohibits your spirit being set free by your own initiative and is why you are a cynical, selfabsorbed individual - no hope for you. and your attempt to take down the innocent with you, loser.

religion and evolution are synonymous both representing an outcome over time. the completion of which in both cases may only be represented as a final template when in perfection -

View attachment 222579

the evolution of the cicada is an example of the metaphysical means by which an individual is able to completely alter their identity from one being to another as proof of the Religion of Antiquity accomplished by the individual without an intermediary, christ - proving its authenticity and disproving the desert religions of judea and christianity as an example from the Almighty the means for admission to the Everlasting.

are you equivocating to your flawed bible, the religion of Antiquity is clear by the Triumph the level to acquire perfection for admission to the Everlasting - chosing the correct path, the one not following a written 4th century bible disguised as a religion.

the triumph would require not being a sinner that would leave out the christ worshipers.

since when.

Oh brother. You are too imperfect.

damn.....
Yea I have a lot of flaws in my guitar play too. It's not practice makes perfect it's perfect practice makes perfect.

+1. That and not believing in aliens.

Speaking of guitar players, I've heard Clapton is God. There you go. james bond is perfectly right.

Last edited:

th

Sure it is. Perfection is a moment in time. It happens and becomes part of history. Most people's perfection may not be recognized by the media as those of superstars are, but that's okay. Not everyone is a superstar. Even stars are not a superstar. What's the opposite? It's being a Montrovant I suppose. People would rather be perfect and a winner than a loser.

Now perfection is a moment in time? Just one post ago it was a journey.

Are you confusing yourself? :lol:

damn.....

Maybe it's time to take up some other instrument or doing your best may be as perfect as you can get as a guitar player.

"Maybe it's time to take up some other instrument or doing your best may be as perfect as you can get as a guitar player."

not a bad idea.
i am still a pretty good guitar player and I have been accused of "shredding" by some....

I just can't master sweep picking.....

at 66 I have definitely gotten better over the past 6 months...

That was when I started working on shredding (what an embarrassment I was then!)....

but....week by week....
i got better....

still....."time to take up another instrument" is not a bad idea....synth/keys....maybe

Yes, and John Coltrane's followers started a religion stating the same Clapton thing (he must have been channeling from the saxophone). Volcanoes on Mars gets our vote comparing the Miller-Urey volcanic spark experiment. Suggested reading is C.G. Jung's passages on flying saucers.

View attachment 222579

since when.

and that coming from someone who claims to be a hopeless sinner ... that type of modesty really is nothing more than a resignation in the face of life's challenges and rewards. the book of zombies.

Speaking of guitar players, I've heard Clapton is God. There you go. james bond is perfectly right.

Clapton was NEVER god.

He was one of a few greats in his time....

today....he is just one of many excellent players...

and I can name many more who are better;

sarah longfield
angel vivaldi
every guitar player in metallica and iron maiden

jeff beck passed clapton decades ago.

beck kept up with the evolution of playing....

Montrovant @#472 hits upon a major contradiction of religious reasoning. In Radical Atheism, Haegglund lays out Derrida's concept of autoimmunity. This is prime reading for those who question professional protection-racketism.

Question:
Why do atheists complain that the Bible was written by goat herders when atheists eat meat?

I don’t know how ancient men didn’t look up at the stars and assume there was other humans circling every star.
Because ancient man had no concept of those little points of lihht beings stars like our sun. They had no concept that we were even circling the Sun.

I don’t know how ancient men didn’t look up at the stars and assume there was other humans circling every star.
Because ancient man had no concept of those little points of lihht beings stars like our sun. They had no concept that we were even circling the Sun.

that's not entirely true -

images
images

ancient Egyptian and Greek astronomical tables ... every ancient civilization on Earth on every continent have some form of detailed astronomical depictions found in their historical remains. the Greek table has the planets circling the sun.

Forum List

Back