Why do so many Atheist and Christians misunderstand what Hell really is ?

A lot of cave drawings aren't real, they were ignorant people. When I was an ignorant kid I made drawings of things that weren't real. Should we alert the scientific community of this great discovery?

They didn't ever "appear" and zero science shows it all happened around the same time.

They didn't.

They do show gradualism in most cases.

Some millions of year old fossils are the same today, MANY MANY MANY are not.

I didn't watch the video, I can't at work, but one of the commenters on the site says he brought up the stones which an easily be explained. If it's that easy to explain one of his "great points" I'm not going to put a lot of thought into the rest of it.

You didn't use any of my logic, let alone any of it against me. You're using your same old strawmen that get debunked every time you post them, yet you keep posting them. Maybe out of "faith" you think if you keep repeating incorrect things they'll become correct. Is that what you mean when you say you have faith?

Wrong .wrong,and wrong again.

People drew accurate drawings of things they supposedly never laid eyes on.

Historians described beasts that evolutionist said went extinct millions of years ago.

How can this be ?

People also drew drawings of things that never existed, just because some of them appear to be animals that did exist doesn't mean we can ignore all the ones that were wrong.

No they didn't.

And if they did, simply seeing a skeleton that was exposed through plate tectonics or simply digging and erosion could've shown them that.

Lol you wish only my mind said gradualism happens in evolution, that's actually the entire world of respected biological scientists.

Do you not get it,the bible came before the discovery.

Look I have done all I can do to open eyes in this forum. If you and the other deniers want to deny the evidence and continue in this state of ignorance until God does what he say's he is gonna do, so be it.

God said they would hate the truth in the last days and that is exactly what I see.

So I will let it go because it is clear many hear reject the truth so have a great life doc and everyone else.

I will peek in from time to time to get a good laugh but I will no longer use my time this way.

My last post in closing.

2Pe 3:1 Beloved, I now write this second letter to you, in which I stir up your pure mind by reminder
2Pe 3:2 to remember the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of the Lord and Savior by us, the apostles.
2Pe 3:3 First, knowing this, that there will come in the last days scoffers walking according to their own lusts
2Pe 3:4 and saying, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation.
2Pe 3:5 For this is hidden from them by their willing it, that the heavens were of old, and the earth out of the water, and through water, being held together by the Word of God,
2Pe 3:6 through which the world that then was, being flooded by water, perished.
2Pe 3:7 But the present heavens and the earth being kept in store by the same Word, are being kept for fire until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.
2Pe 3:8 But, beloved, let not this one thing be hidden from you, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2Pe 3:9 The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a rushing noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat. And the earth and the works in it will be burned up.
2Pe 3:11 Then, all these things being about to be dissolved, what sort ought you to be in holy behavior and godliness,
2Pe 3:12 looking for and rushing the coming of the Day of God, on account of which the heavens, being on fire, will melt away, and the elements will melt, burning with heat?
2Pe 3:13 But according to His promise, we look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
2Pe 3:14 Therefore, beloved, looking for these things, be diligent, spotless, and without blemish, to be found by Him in peace.
2Pe 3:15 And think of the long-suffering of our Lord as salvation (as our beloved brother Paul also has written to you according to the wisdom given to him
2Pe 3:16 as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which the unlearned and unstable pervert, as also they do the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction).
2Pe 3:17 Therefore, beloved, knowing beforehand, beware lest being led away with the error of the lawless, you fall from your own steadfastness.
2Pe 3:18 But grow in grace and in knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Forum List

Back