Why do Russians Cheat all the time ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Russia banned from Tokyo Olympics and football World Cup

The World Anti-Doping Agency has voted unanimously to ban Russia from international sport for four years for doping offences.

Russia now have 21 days to appeal against the sentence, which would see the country banned from participating at next summer’s Olympics in Tokyo and the Qatar 2022 World Cup.

To be honest I think that they are all at it and the Russians are no better or worse than other nations. The Olympics is just a wankfest for self-obsessed narcissists and should be scrapped.

Are you suggest Russian athletes aren't playing a straight bat?

RIAN_archive_399455_1980_Summer_Olympics_Champion_Nadezhda_Tkachenko_crop.jpg

Well, it's not the people per se, it's the leadership. The system.

They know their system is shit, so they figure they have to cheat to win. It's been ingrained for generations.
They are a very conservative people so maybe that is a factor ?

I’d like to see the evidence they cheated.. sounds like nazi democrats at it again

The World Anti-Doping Agency has voted unanimously to ban Russia from international sport for four years for doping offences.

Russia now have 21 days to appeal against the sentence, which would see the country banned from participating at next summer’s Olympics in Tokyo and the Qatar 2022 World Cup.

To be honest I think that they are all at it and the Russians are no better or worse than other nations. The Olympics is just a wankfest for self-obsessed narcissists and should be scrapped.

Meh, something to do I guess.

Many countries do, they just have better scientists to ensure they don't get caught. Some of the Chinese female swimmers look like power lifters, the East Germans used every trick including freezing their own blood to be injected right before an event for an adrenaline rush.

There was a great documentary about the '88 Olympics where Ben Johnson was disqualified for the 100M gold. Apparently only ONE guy wasn't on the juice, he didn't medal of course, but he said he was happy with his decision.

Russians might do it more than others, I don't know, but for sure they aren't alone.

cos they are not real russians (rus´people) they are mongols, where the good lies are heroic

Forum List

Back