Why do right wingers support this, yet denounce Obama as anti illegal immigrant?

I'm not familiar with ICE, but it sounds like a good program. I would think Democrats would support it since it seems in line with the Immigration Reform in Congress now.

US Immigration and Customs Enforcement

acronym: ICE = Immigration and Customs Enforcement

acronym definition(s)

Acronyms and initialisms are abbreviations that are formed using the initial components in a phrase or name. These components may be individual letters (as in CEO) or parts of words (as in Benelux). There is no universal agreement on the precise definition of the various terms (see nomenclature), nor on written usage (see orthographic styling). While popular in recent English, such abbreviations have historical use in English as well as other languages. As a type of word formation process, acronyms and initialisms are viewed as a subtype of blending.

Last edited:
This program goes on under the Obama Administration. I guess the right must be confused. They can't be lying? I mean, they are sincere about immigration polcy aren't they? I mean the anti Obama rants about immigration policy couldn't be based on politics.

Just like people were sincere in 1924:
Nordic race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Laws in effect in counties in California have absolutely nothing to do with the Obama administration. The only thing that you're not bright enough to understand is that Arizona is a "red state" so when they pass laws like this it's racist and promotes racial profiling, but since California is a "blue state" when they pass the same kinds of laws it's perfectly fine.

Do you honestly think that the Obama administration is going to sue ANY county in a state like California?

Rick

hboats, always unclear on the concept?

It's an administration policy. ICE is under the authority of the Obama admin, not any counties.

"a federal immigration enforcement program that mandates fingerprint checks on everyone booked at local jails to determine whether they are subject to deportation."

You are a complete fool. You might want to actually know what you're talking about before you post your crap.

I work for a company that deals with ICE often. I know what ICE is, and I also know that currently this program is not being run by ICE. ICE is facilitating it in county jails. It is up to the county jail to decide if they want to participate or not. Which goes with my previous post. There are counties in California who have chosen to take part in the program. You're very own link tells you that Californians are not even aware that these counties are participating in this program, that is why there is no public left wing outcry against it currently.

The BIG difference is, the media took Arizona's law and demonized them because of it, but as you've so nicely pointed out (and as has been pointed out here previously) certain counties in California (even counties in the very cities that have boycotted Arizona) already have jails that participate in a very similar program to the Arizona law.

Again, I'll ask, do you honestly think that the Obama administration is going to sue California? Of course not, they're a "blue state" and Arizona is a "red state" so they're more than happy to sue them.

It's not about immigration laws at all, it's about politics.

Rick

Last edited:
Could you name anyone anywhere that says that Obama is anti illegal immigrant?

Laws in effect in counties in California have absolutely nothing to do with the Obama administration. The only thing that you're not bright enough to understand is that Arizona is a "red state" so when they pass laws like this it's racist and promotes racial profiling, but since California is a "blue state" when they pass the same kinds of laws it's perfectly fine.

Do you honestly think that the Obama administration is going to sue ANY county in a state like California?

Rick

hboats, always unclear on the concept?

It's an administration policy. ICE is under the authority of the Obama admin, not any counties.

"a federal immigration enforcement program that mandates fingerprint checks on everyone booked at local jails to determine whether they are subject to deportation."

You are a complete fool. You might want to actually know what you're talking about before you post your crap.

I work for a company that deals with ICE often. I know what ICE is, and I also know that currently this program is not being run by ICE. ICE is facilitating it in county jails. It is up to the county jail to decide if they want to participate or not. Which goes with my previous post. There are counties in California who have chosen to take part in the program. You're very own link tells you that Californians are not even aware that these counties are participating in this program, that is why there is no public left wing outcry against it currently.

The BIG difference is, the media took Arizona's law and demonized them because of it, but as you've so nicely pointed out (and as has been pointed out here previously) certain counties in California (even counties in the very cities that have boycotted Arizona) already have jails that participate in a very similar program to the Arizona law.

Again, I'll ask, do you honestly think that the Obama administration is going to sue California? Of course not, they're a "blue state" and Arizona is a "red state" so they're more than happy to sue them.

It's not about immigration laws at all, it's about politics.

Rick

rick, it's a federal program. It is run under the Obama administration.

Could you name anyone anywhere that says that Obama is anti illegal immigrant?

You deny people here and elsewhere are saying that Obama is anti laws against illegal immigrants? Isn't being anti all those laws equivalent to supporting illegal immigrants? Or do you actually draw other conclusions in your very deceitful manner?

The people of the USA do not now and would never support the shooting and murdering of unarmed civilians (men, women, and children), trying to cross the border. That is what authoritarians, commies, and fascists regimes have done.

Hey moron, we won't be shooting anyone unless they shoot at us. When was the last time shots were fired at the Korean DMZ? 2nd, if a nation must defend it's border with an armed response, that is called defending an invasion, by very definition. By law, our military and police cannot fired unless fired upon. If they are on the border and are fired upon, that is an armed entry into our country illegally through our border.........aka, an invasion.

If there is a big ass wall, manned by men with guns, and people are simply turned away, no one will get shot. Only cartel members who shoot at them first will be engaged. The absence of this release valve on our border will force the Mexican government to step up and handle their own problems rather than simply demand that we take them.

Simple and humanitarian plan? Have food, water, medicine at the wall. Turn them away, but give them the supplies they'll need to make it back home. No one will be shot. After all, they are all peaceful people coming here, right?

So, tell me this: If we apply the strategy that has sealed the Korean DMZ for 60 years, and give aid to those we turn away to make it home safely, whats the harm? Over 65% of the American public wants the border sealed completely. They would support it. It can be done. Why won't Obama do it? Why wouldn't Bush do it? Why wouldn't Clinton do it? Votes. Plain and simple. They see voters coming in.

Seal the border? No sane person thinks America can seal the border. Are you under the care of a doctor?

You can't be serious.

Why can we not seal the border? What logistically is stopping us?

Here is a little example of how America is capable of sealing a border: The Korean DMZ.

Now, tell me again, why aren't we capable of doing it?

Rational people know we cannot seal the southern US border. We can enforce in some places, but the resources necessary to actually seal the border in the way you propose would bankrupt any nation.

you're irrational arguments aren't worth the bandwidth they are occupying.

You can't be serious.

Why can we not seal the border? What logistically is stopping us?

Here is a little example of how America is capable of sealing a border: The Korean DMZ.

Now, tell me again, why aren't we capable of doing it?

Rational people know we cannot seal the southern US border. We can enforce in some places, but the resources necessary to actually seal the border in the way you propose would bankrupt any nation.

HA!!

So, you're telling me that it's simply impossible to seal the border???? Physically impossible??? Thats where you're taking your stand?

I'll provide two examples:

Korean DMZ
East/West Germany border

We secured those. So, tell me, what physically prevents us from creating another border exactly like the Korean DMZ, which we've held for over 50 years, between here and Mexico?

Nothing. Nothing but liberal brain-mush that whines for every AK-47 carrying cartel member in the Maricopa County Jail who "Just came here for a better life and do jobs Americans wouldn't do".

Sure. About 9.5% of our unemployed right now would love to do some of those jobs they supposedly aren't willing to do.

But, I'm out for the night. I'll check back in tomorrow and see your theory on why we've secured a war zone border in Korea for 50 years against a brutal leader and massive military force...........but yet can't secure a bunch of desert between us and Mayheeko.

Has reading always been comprehension an issue for you?

my post: Rational people know we cannot seal the southern US border. We can enforce in some places, but the resources necessary to actually seal the border in the way you propose would bankrupt any nation.

your reply: So, you're telling me that it's simply impossible to seal the border???? Physically impossible??? Thats where you're taking your stand?

---

The people of the USA do not now and would never support the shooting and murdering of unarmed civilians (men, women, and children), trying to cross the border. That is what authoritarians, commies, and fascists regimes have done.

Hey moron, we won't be shooting anyone unless they shoot at us. When was the last time shots were fired at the Korean DMZ? 2nd, if a nation must defend it's border with an armed response, that is called defending an invasion, by very definition. By law, our military and police cannot fired unless fired upon. If they are on the border and are fired upon, that is an armed entry into our country illegally through our border.........aka, an invasion.

If there is a big ass wall, manned by men with guns, and people are simply turned away, no one will get shot. Only cartel members who shoot at them first will be engaged. The absence of this release valve on our border will force the Mexican government to step up and handle their own problems rather than simply demand that we take them.

Simple and humanitarian plan? Have food, water, medicine at the wall. Turn them away, but give them the supplies they'll need to make it back home. No one will be shot. After all, they are all peaceful people coming here, right?

So, tell me this: If we apply the strategy that has sealed the Korean DMZ for 60 years, and give aid to those we turn away to make it home safely, whats the harm? Over 65% of the American public wants the border sealed completely. They would support it. It can be done. Why won't Obama do it? Why wouldn't Bush do it? Why wouldn't Clinton do it? Votes. Plain and simple. They see voters coming in.

It's a good thing there isn't an intelligence test for citizenship. Thank your lucky stars.

Last edited:

HA!!

So, you're telling me that it's simply impossible to seal the border???? Physically impossible??? Thats where you're taking your stand?

I'll provide two examples:

Korean DMZ
East/West Germany border

We secured those. So, tell me, what physically prevents us from creating another border exactly like the Korean DMZ, which we've held for over 50 years, between here and Mexico?

Nothing. Nothing but liberal brain-mush that whines for every AK-47 carrying cartel member in the Maricopa County Jail who "Just came here for a better life and do jobs Americans wouldn't do".

Sure. About 9.5% of our unemployed right now would love to do some of those jobs they supposedly aren't willing to do.

But, I'm out for the night. I'll check back in tomorrow and see your theory on why we've secured a war zone border in Korea for 50 years against a brutal leader and massive military force...........but yet can't secure a bunch of desert between us and Mayheeko.

Has reading always been comprehension an issue for you?

my post: Rational people know we cannot seal the southern US border. We can enforce in some places, but the resources necessary to actually seal the border in the way you propose would bankrupt any nation.

your reply: So, you're telling me that it's simply impossible to seal the border???? Physically impossible??? Thats where you're taking your stand?

---

Dante is a lying piece of shit who will either blatantly lie or deliberately distort and/or obfuscate an issue to support the BOGUS obamarrhoidal agenda.

In this case, this Obamarrhoidal phony is advancing the idea, the goal of which is: there is NOT any EFFECTIVE way of preventing the FLOODING of Illegal Immigrants into America, i.e, it is IMPOSSIBLE TO DO THAT.

So what does Dante, this Obamarrhoidal POS do ? The POS sets up a scenario ("SEALING" the border) where the wording implies the IMPOSSIBILITY to create a barrier where EVEN A SINGLE Illegal Immigrant can break through, and/or the costs would be too prohibitive to initiate.......and thus use this phony tactic as some sort of a 1/2-arsed proof that ANY barrier would be either (1) too cost-prohibitive, or (2) futile.... because man's ingenuity being able to overcome ANY obstacle.

The simple FACT is EVERY RATIONAL PERSON KNOWS that whatever the solution, SOME ILLEGALS will ALWAYS beat the "system". The SOLUTION is to stop NOT ONLY THE PRESENT FLOOD ( the operative word here is "FLOOD") of Illegal Immigrants.......but ALSO to reduce this Illegal Immigrants' illegal entry to MANAGEABLE numbers......or a trickle.

AND THERE ARE MANY SOLUTIONS FOR THAT. The best two: 10,000 or so ARMED Natl Guards at the borders......this ALONE would solve the problem. INSURANCE: a WALL with technical instrumentation plus Border Guards.

And, the "ARMED" National Guardsmen does not even imply, by any stretch of imagination, that even a single woman or child, would have to be shot. Although, some possible shooting may occur, what with Mexican Drug Cartels being part of the issue.

Dante attempts to trap BUCS with his wording.

Last edited:
It appears some of the Democrats are concerned about Obama's lawsuit.

FOXNews.com - Some Democrats Fear Backlash Over Obama's Handling of Immigration

according to your source: FOX News, these Democrats fear an election backlash. You support this over principle?

who would have guessed? :eusa_whistle:

"Principle" ended when Obama took the oath and refused to seal the border. For the record, Bush 2, Clinton, Bush 1, Reagan, Carter all did the same.

hmmm, then please tell us why "principle" didn't END with those previous presidents who took oath and refused to close the border?

What makes you discriminate against Obama? why didn't "principle" end with Reagan, Bush1 and Bush 2?

according to your source: FOX News, these Democrats fear an election backlash. You support this over principle?

who would have guessed? :eusa_whistle:

"Principle" ended when Obama took the oath and refused to seal the border. For the record, Bush 2, Clinton, Bush 1, Reagan, Carter all did the same.

hmmm, then please tell us why "principle" didn't END with those previous presidents who took oath and refused to close the border?

What makes you discriminate against Obama? why didn't "principle" end with Reagan, Bush1 and Bush 2?

Because Reagan, Bush 1, and Bush 2, were all kinder gentler compassionate Republicans who advocated illegal immigration amnesty?

Forum List

Back