Why Do Right Wingers Still Watch Fox, When It's #2 Owner Is a Muslim?

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
It makes you wonder why the right wingers still bow to the alter of fox, when it's #2 owner is a Saudi Muslim.

The right wing propaganda machine tells the sheep to hate the Muslims with a passion, especially fox, but the funny thing is their #2 owner is a Muslim himself.

Is fox just trolling their viewers?

Knows their viewers are stupid and easy to make money off of?

To the right wingers, does this even bother you? :eusa_think:

Last edited:
It makes you wonder why the right wingers still bow to the alter of fox, when it's #2 owner is a Saudi Muslim.

The right wing propaganda machine tells the sheep to hate the Muslims with a passion, especially fox, but the funny thing is their #2 owner is a Muslim himself.

You poor thing....putting your own ignorance and bigotry on public display this way.....and to think, you actually did it intentionally!

:eusa_clap:

Its the method that liberals use in its attempt to divide the country.

Duh. They have been doing this for years. And they are encouraged by dividers like Obama.

What has he done to bring us together as a Nation? I hoped he would have done that. But he is the great divider.

FoxNews_toilet.gif

red-foreman-that-70s-show-dumb-ass.jpg

I am betting there are many Muslim owners..... It is a publicly traded company you fool...... I keep.forgetting that the op doesn't understand capitalism.....

I watch fox only 2nd to RT. I don't prefer Fox but I just like watching the news and its got the hottest women lol...I get my news news from dailypaul or infowars etc...

Looks like the OP's wife has a humongous dick in her picture. Congrats OP. Anyway... you are saying that certain Saudi Muslims are more trustworthy than many American news outlets? Ouch. That is very scary indeed for a majority of media. Says a lot.

Forum List

Back