Why do Republicans want to return to George W. Bush's policies?

What exactly has Obama done differently?

Wars still going on, bush tax cuts, still in place, bailouts, yep bush and Obama both did those. i don't see much hope or any change at all.
The war in Iraq is not going on, and the Bush tax cuts will expire at the end of the year.

Guys I now understand rdean.
If the government doesnt tell him what to eat, which lightbulbs to use, what kind of car to get, how much money he can make, how big of a house he can get, what to set his thermostat to, where he can practice religion (atheism is a religion too folks), and I can keep going, but the point is, rdean needs someone to tell him this stuff

If not he'd be like the unibomber without the classy house and he would starve (Michelle Obama give rdean, approved menu choices quickly before he starves)

A spokesperson for the GOP said Romney's economic polices are Bush's policies, only "updated".
Romney obviously believes in continuation of the Bush Doctrine and the Bush foreign policy.
Republicans want to end Wall Street Regulations in spite of the economic meltdown. They want to defund schools, like Bush talking about No Child Left Behind, and then not funding it. Michelle Bachmann said we should go ahead and abolish the EPA.

Why do Republicans want to turn the clock back? What is it about the Bush Era they find so appealing?

Why do liberals want to go forth to George Soros' ideal world?

Guys I now understand rdean.
If the government doesnt tell him what to eat, which lightbulbs to use, what kind of car to get, how much money he can make, how big of a house he can get, what to set his thermostat to, where he can practice religion (atheism is a religion too folks), and I can keep going, but the point is, rdean needs someone to tell him this stuff

If not he'd be like the unibomber without the classy house and he would starve (Michelle Obama give rdean, approved menu choices quickly before he starves)

it dont take people long to figure out Deans bullshit....one guy did it 30 posts in....

this has been asked before. At any rate they should ask why Obama is all of a sudden turning around and trying to use Bush's policies. Maybe because Bush's policys were a heck of alot better. Obama's policys are putting us all in the tank.

If Obama was using Bush policies, then right wingers would support him.

Obama's policies have been working. Even with Republican obstructionism.

Guees you missed the part where Bush had to take his lumps with Conservatives?

Son? You're a Partisan tool.

I missed that part too. Got a link that shows that happened while Bush was in office?

Why wouldnt Romney want to use Bush's policies? The loved them! Thats why they support Romney after he said they were using his policies while proclaiming they disagreed with Bush the whole time. :lol:

Forum List

Back