Why do Republicans think that increasing income/wealth gaps are good for America?

I think we can all agree that money begats money, right?

I mean that IS the bedrock principle behind CAPITALism, is it not?

So what DOES IT MEAN in the longer run for an economic system when a very small class of citizens has the VAST MAJORITY of capital available for investment?

Does that lead to a vibrant society of happy consumer and even happier capitalists?

Think, kids, what is the ENDGAME of democratic republic which has the socio-economic structure of a THIRD WORLD NATION?

Does it STAY a decmoratic Republic or not?

I'll leave it to ya'll to figure this out for yourselves.
The middle class has the largest amount of investible capital.
You fail.

STFU, traitor.

Simple question, but give me an answer since these are the policies that you advocate for.

ailmentPhotoHysteria.jpg

This is how Republicans look when they find out their policies don't work and their leaders are bought by Communist China.

So Fight Monopoly and the Government Regulations that Protect it. Fight for a Free Market with Open Competition. We need to make Government the Impartial Referee, not the Benefactor of Every side of the Equation. What you advocate is Totalitarian, the exact opposite of what you claim to be doing.

When was the last time Republicans or anyone campaigned for abolishing patents?

Last edited:
So Fight Monopoly and the Government Regulations that Protect it. Fight for a Free Market with Open Competition. We need to make Government the Impartial Referee, not the Benefactor of Every side of the Equation. What you advocate is Totalitarian, the exact opposite of what you claim to be doing.

When was the last time Republicans or anyone campaigned for abolishing patents?

Why should they?

Why should they?

Obviously, you don't advocate for an economic system based on laissez faire. Instead, you advocate for a system of crony capitalism and coerced monopolies granted and protected by the state.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back