Why do Republicans Over-Exaggerate The Threat From Radical Islam

There will, I repeat there will NOT nor will there ever be Sharia Law in this country.

Why must the Republicans act like rabid fools and pretend that that's the threat that America is facing?

Is the the far right wing fringe reactionary in you or is it something else?

Help me out here...I'm trying to understand.

[EDIT] I meant to say "Muslims" not "Radical Islam". It changes the tone of the thread quite significantly.

its not the ideology , all American are sense muslim ass holes murdered 3,000 Americans on 9/11
but to be truthful , something muslims are vary selective on who they are truthful to .

I started hating middle easterners w2hen I watched the Iranians march our Embassy people blindfolded through their street as trophies and haven't lessen my hate for Iranians sense .

funny how you seem to be implying this is only a Muslim problem....being selective with the truth.

really ? point out the truth I left out if I was aware of it I'll apologize .

as for as a muslim problem they did it . who else is there to blame ? I didn't make them take over plains and crash them .

Mexicans are coming into the country illegally,killing people in the middle of the night as they sleep.

really?......i have lived around these people for a hell of a long time now and i have never heard of this......got a link to this.....or is this just more fear and mongering bullshit?...

illegal immigrant murders - Bing

Don't know who's a wackaloon with an ax to grind from people reporting the news.

i can show you the same headlines with American criminals and gangbangers doing the same thing......where i live we dont have Illegals killing people while they sleep......you do realize that 5 of those links deal with the same guy...:eusa_eh:

The moment christians stop taking creationism seriously, i'll stop taking the old testament seriously.

i was taught that when Jesus showed up....the OLD Testament outside of a few items....became just that....the OLD Testament....your supposed to take the NEW Testament much more seriously....

Forum List

Back