Why do Republicans Over-Exaggerate The Threat From Radical Islam

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
There will, I repeat there will NOT nor will there ever be Sharia Law in this country.

Why must the Republicans act like rabid fools and pretend that that's the threat that America is facing?

Is the the far right wing fringe reactionary in you or is it something else?

Help me out here...I'm trying to understand.

[EDIT] I meant to say "Muslims" not "Radical Islam". It changes the tone of the thread quite significantly.

Last edited:
Fearmongering is the cornerstone of american politics, your hero democrats do it, their hero republicans do it.

Method of fear is just different, they've chosen to pathway of islamophobia, your side has chosen the pathway of man made global warming. Neither side wants either of these things debated, just assumed to be fact.

Fearmongering is the cornerstone of american politics, your hero democrats do it, their hero republicans do it.

Method of fear is just different, they've chosen to pathway of islamophobia, your side has chosen the pathway of man made global warming. Neither side wants either of these things debated, just assumed to be fact.

That doesn't even make sense. Surely there are dangerous Muslims. Just like there are dangerous blacks, whites, Hispanics. Of course, in my mind, the most dangerous are right wingers. Simply judging by what they have done to this country in the last 10 years.

For global warming, the climate is changing. It can be measured. In fact, only 6% of scientists are Republican. Naturally, the right wingers are skeptical about anything involving science. It's to be expected. The vast majority, however, believe we were "shimmered" into being from dirt by a mysterious caucasian looking mystical and occult "entity". That can't be denied. Even by them. Three times and they pull a "St. Peter".

Last edited by a moderator:
There will, I repeat there will NOT nor will there ever be Sharia Law in this country.

Why must the Republicans act like rabid fools and pretend that that's the threat that America is facing?

Because they have been successfully terrorized.

We know there will never be Sharia Law in this country, dumbass. Thanks for sharing that.

But fear not!

You may continue to beat your wife, parise Allah, and fuck your goat in the privacy of your own home, you filthy Muslim POS

See the fear in this post. Exhibit A

That doesn't even make sense. Surely there are dangerous Muslims. Just like there are dangerous blacks, whites, Hispanics. Of course, in my mind, the most dangerous are right wingers. Simply judging by what they have done to this country in the last 10 years.

For global warming, the climate is changing. It can be measured. In fact, only 6% of scientists are Republican. Naturally, the right wingers are skeptical about anything involving science. It's to be expected. The vast majority, however, believe we were "shimmered" into being from dirt by a mysterious caucasian looking mystical and occult "entity". That can't be denied. Even by them. Three times and they pull a "St. Peter".

Of course global warming is happening, I said man made global warming, that specifically is what your side fearmongers on and does anything and everything to avoid debating that subject. A debate would anger their donors.

Your first paragraph didn't address what I said. I said repubilcans push the idea of being scared of muslims and to have the "kill or be killed" attitude towards them (like what Osama says, just in english). I'm sure you agree with that.

Understand this, clinton and the dimwits underestimated radical islam and the result was 9-11. When you have a evil cult like islam that wants to destroy th US you can't ignore them.

Of course global warming is happening, I said man made global warming, that specifically is what your side fearmongers on and does anything and everything to avoid debating that subject. A debate would anger their donors.

Your first paragraph didn't address what I said. I said repubilcans push the idea of being scared of muslims and to have the "kill or be killed" attitude towards them (like what Osama says, just in english). I'm sure you agree with that.
You are both coo coo, there is no such thing as manmade global warming.

Understand this, clinton and the dimwits underestimated radical islam and the result was 9-11. When you have a evil cult like islam that wants to destroy th US you can't ignore them.
When was 9/11 again?

You are both coo coo, there is no such thing as manmade global warming.

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now get back under your bed, there might be a muslim in town trying to snipe through your window.

9/11

Any more dumb questions?

Judge billions on the act of dozens.

Any more dumb assumptions?

The question was about "Radical Islam"

fail

move along child

Right, that's why republicans had no problem when law abiding muslims wanted to open a mosque in New York.

Problem is most of you people view all muslims as radical, look at your pal AmericanFirst on this very thread proving me right.

Ask Obama, he is the 1 that expanded the war on terror... Your hero, the guy you will absolutely vote for again. Democrats are war mongering Muslim hating scared sheeple, of course the only proof I have is to use the SAME system many of the Republican hating liberals use to gauge Republicans…

I win, please delete yet another useless thread.

Last edited:

fail

move along child

Right, that's why republicans had no problem when law abiding muslims wanted to open a mosque in New York.

Problem is most of you people view all muslims as radical, look at your pal AmericanFirst on this very thread proving me right.

And liberals supporting Obama and the Dems in congress proves me right that liberals hate and love killing Muslims... You're a moron sir.

fail

move along child

Quote from THIS fucking thread even

Dr.Drock Quote: "Judge billions on the act of dozens. Any more dumb assumptions?"

Of course you do it useing 1 person... Mayeb that's the key, don't use a dozen, use 1 and you're Mr. Smart!

Forum List

Back