Why do Republicans keep saying we are lying about GOP policies and positions????

How many times have Republicans on the USMB complained that others are lying about their policies and positions??

How many times have we asked, "OK, what's the lie?" Then they answer with I don't have to say because you already know.

So is it possible to get some examples of those lies? Remember, they will be investigated. So don't come up with an actual GOP position or policy. It might be embarrassing. Just tell us the lies.
1 Repub want to eliminate SS
2. Repubs want to eliminate medicare
3. Repubs hate the poor
4 Repubs hate science
5. Repubs are only for the rich
the list goes on,these are just the really old and lame ones.
Is one of those supposed to be a lie? Which one? Shall I go down the list? How about one at a time?

gop wants to eliminate social security - Google Search
everyone is a lie you dumb ass every single one.
Just for an example,GOP wants to change SS so you have a choice,not eliminate,but you know that,but eliminate sounds much better,for the half wits like yourself.
Change it into what? Give us an example.
Ya ok you know damn well what was proposed,but then you don't play being ignorant,you just are.
Throw your money into the stock market? That's their idiot proposal. Look how well that worked out in 2008. My retirement account lost 40 grand. That's the GOP plan? No wonder you wouldn't say what it was when you said: Ya ok you know damn well what was proposed,but then you don't play being ignorant,you just are.

Quit being such a pantysniffer. Stand up and say what you mean. Don't try your pathetic attempt by saying you know what was said or some shit. Say it yourself and be an adult.

Forum List

Back