Why do Republicans hate Obama

• Yes, pretty much all of them hate him because he is black

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • They always vote republican and hate the democratic nominee, no matter who they are

Votes: 15 23.1%
  • They don't like the way the president has run the country

Votes: 39 60.0%

• Total voters
He visited all the Arab nations to bad mouth America and skipped Isreal to meet a political end.

Then last night Isreal is his best friend and can fuck his sister ?

I hate him because he won't let me play with him and "...these things called aircraft carriers, where planes land on them..and...these ships that go underwater..."

ObamalovestheyNavy.jpg

Republicans, for the most part, adhere blindly to conservative dogma; in 2008 a vast majority of Americans rejected conservative dogma and in essence told republicans and conservatives they were wrong.

Rightist ideologues hate being told they are wrong.

Obama thus personified that rejection, and became the focus of republican hate.

Republicans also perceive the WH as their ‘birthright’; as authoritarians conservatives flourish in the venue of the Imperial Presidency, where executive orders can be issued and signing statements made absent consensus or compromise.

Last, Obama represents to conservatives a changing America, an acceptance of diversity that authoritarian conservatives despise.

Yo really are full of shit, Clayton... REALLY...

Republicans, for the most part, adhere blindly to conservative dogma; in 2008 a vast majority of Americans rejected conservative dogma and in essence told republicans and conservatives they were wrong.

Rightist ideologues hate being told they are wrong.

Obama thus personified that rejection, and became the focus of republican hate.

Republicans also perceive the WH as their ‘birthright’; as authoritarians conservatives flourish in the venue of the Imperial Presidency, where executive orders can be issued and signing statements made absent consensus or compromise.

Last, Obama represents to conservatives a changing America, an acceptance of diversity that authoritarian conservatives despise.

Yo really are full of shit, Clayton... REALLY...

He is projecting. Republicans offer America centrists for important office. Anyone not clinging to purist Leftist dogma is not electable in the Democrat party.

We don't hate Obama. We just want a President who will actually lead and govern with good policies that will allow this nation to succeed in liberty.

You've officially lost your mind.

Oh, that happened a long time ago.

Oh really now.

Romney belongs to a religion that up until 1978 had as doctrine that said people who weren't white were inferior to people that were.

And hasn't given up the practice of "baptizing" people from other religions after they die.

That sound sane to you?

:eusa_whistle:

America had a constitution that had a doctrine that said people who weren't white counted as 3/5 human and only white men could vote.

Does that sound sane to you?? We have evolved, just like Obama and the mormon church.

Last edited:
It's about policies, not race. Get that through your skulls. I wanted Herman Cain - a real black man - to be president. The left was super mean to Cain. tsk tsk Maybe the ones attacking him are the real racists.

I read the thread on the Chris Matthews again pulling the race card. Just wanted to know if the democrats here actually believe we are all racist.

I don't hate Obama.

I hate what he has done to our grandchildren.

I hate that he does not tell the truth and lies about meaningless things.

I hate how he has divided the country like none before him.

In reality I hate that he is a democrat.

One thing i do know, i don't hate him because he is black.

Forum List

Back