Why Do Republicans Hate France So Much?

Why Do Republicans Hate France So Much?

• We saved their asses in WW2 and they never properly thanked us, the ingrates!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • If their social democratic system has any successes, if undermines Republican dogmas.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • They're not Merican, and if they're not Merican, Republicans don't like'em!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Ah cain't understand what they're sayin' so they must be makin' fun of me!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • They think they're #1 and everyone knows America is #1! Duh!

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When I worked at TGI Fridays, the French Dip was one of our most popular sandwiches.
And it was served with french fries.

Hmmmm, conspirary? :eusa_think:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but do the French hate American Tourists?

After DeGaulle trying to corner the gold market--I don't think the French have had a good opinon of us either. I believe this was during the Johnson administration--they didn't get along very well over this attempt.

A friend of mine who is French took her American born son back to France for a visit 20 years ago. She told him not to speak English in public out because of the distain the French held toward Americans.

Last edited:
When I worked at TGI Fridays, the French Dip was one of our most popular sandwiches.
And it was served with french fries.

Hmmmm, conspirary? :eusa_think:

Only if you happened to serve french dressing on that side of french fries with a french dip......that happened to me once in TGIF's I followed it up by drinking some french wine, french kissing the waitress and then what happened was..well... none of your frenchin' business..

Fuck the french, I did and I'm still alive to tell the tale, so they must be okay. :D

Why do many committed left posters feel the need to attempt to pigeon hole GoPers into some steryotype?

I see many of these asinine threads from the left, yet so few from any GoPers.

Could the Opening poster please explain his strange obcession with forever trying to codify and marginalze through ridicule his political opposition?

It gives the apperance of great insecurity, what people fear most they often try to belittle.

Maybe he was being sarcastic?
HIGHLY unlikely.

Why do many committed left posters feel the need to attempt to pigeon hole GoPers into some steryotype?

I see many of these asinine threads from the left, yet so few from any GoPers.

Could the Opening poster please explain his strange obcession with forever trying to codify and marginalze through ridicule his political opposition?

It gives the apperance of great insecurity, what people fear most they often try to belittle.

Xenophon, c'mon, you are supposedly (and I agree) one of the most humorous posters on USMB. I thought it was pretty obvious that this thread wasn't exactly serious.
Which is why it's in the political section.

Don't we get enough of the us/them shit from the normal squad?

Forum List

Back