Why do Republicans hate Cookie Monster?

JFK_USA

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
In the budget cuts the GOP propose to cut 50% of PBS. Instead of a loveable blue monster that loves Cookies, we now will be stuck with a Mexican Handyman who teaches Spanish.

Anyone else see the hilarity in this? Cut Cookie Monster because its on Public Broadcasting, but totally okay with a private company producing a show that has a Mexican handyman (is he illegal?) teaches Spanish but yet Republicans hate Mexicans. Oh the sweet sweet irony.

Too bad this thread will go down in flames.

Why do Democrats hate Happy Meals, is it really the toys or does the name bug you folks.

I get your joke, we should fund Big Bird so we do not get a Mexican, we are also racist, right, and your laughing at us because our actions will give us what we hate, Mexicans.

Is that the joke or did I make that all up.

Ah .. lets see. Republicans propose cuts in the deficit, Democrats find emotional ways to whine about it. Who needs public broadcasting nowadays. If Big Bird or Cookie monster can't find another gig, although it emotionally drains you, they can join the dodo birds..

This does explain the Obama "No Balls" Budget. Obama can't lead on entitlement spending which is bankrupting the country. So rather than being responsible and doing what we pay them for, Democrats prefer to piss and moan and take the opportunity to play for the victim vote...yawn.. same old crap..

Last edited:
Anyone else getting kind of bored with the bullshit and fear mongering coming from the left?

It's almost like they're afraid to argue on policies.... in case our minority citizens suddenly realized that the left have been lying to them and treating them like kids for decades.

hell, cutting only 50% is not enough
they should cut it 100%
its such a small amount, they could live without it

Anyone else getting kind of bored with the bullshit and fear mongering coming from the left?

It's almost like they're afraid to argue on policies.... in case our minority citizens suddenly realized that the left have been lying to them and treating them like kids for decades.
oh, but the left never fear mongers
thats only the right that does that
so, does this mean the moron in the OP is a rightie?

You figured me about DiveCon. I am a totally righty. :lol:

hey your fear mongering, and the rest of your buddies onn the left say only the right does that
1+1=2 dipshit

:lol: I'm bored with their lying. It's not like they actually believe it, but they say it anyway. I'm sick and tired of it. Lying little shits.

Nah, you ain't. You're just another lefty borg who thinks it's ok to lie about race for political point scoring. You do realize that using race to fear monger is, in fact, racism. You're a fucking racist.

hey your fear mongering, and the rest of your buddies onn the left say only the right does that
1+1=2 dipshit

U-MAD-BRO.jpg

Nah, you ain't. You're just another lefty borg who thinks it's ok to lie about race for political point scoring. You do realize that using race to fear monger is, in fact, racism. You're a fucking racist.

Cali Girl,

I'm confused, how am I racist again? Because apparently I fear monger. I just found the whole proposal hilarious. I love Cookie Monster, he is awesome.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shbgRyColvE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shbgRyColvE[/ame]

Forum List

Back