Why Do Republicans Always Lie About Protest When It Stems from Black People?

The problem with those that thinks when police beats up on people without a cause, that it has to deal with racism. There are officers out there that were brought up in a violent homes. Parents encourages there children to defend themselves always. That type of upbringing can cause the person to be irrational. When a cop does that. He is not a racist, but mentally disturbed. Most Blacks cannot see that, because they were raised around violent society thinking that it is a normal behavior. There are college students that has that tribal mentality, that they always wants to battle something. They goes around hurting others, and which they are bullies. They has a of of hazing in schools, that students practices ways of hurting other students. I bet when they were a child, that they went around pulling the arms and legs from off of bugs. And or burning them with the use of a magnifying glass.

Where did I say the federal government should stop it? The team owners should stop it because it pisses off the fans - you know, their customers.

Many of us don't see what is going on with the violence.. Protests are there to bring light to it, people are talking about it now. I hate to see cops get hurt as well, but that is another thread..

Here is a kid J-walking..Seriously take the time to look at it..I hate the Young Turks but you can skip that.

In the first video you have no idea what led to the officers actions. What we could hear is that he kept commanding the person to stop resisting.

The second video I believe the officer was fired.

The third video shows a woman fighting with the police officer. What was he supposed to do, get off her and let her run away again?

1st. video showed a kid that was crying and scared the cop was hitting him with his bat.. The other five come and beat the shit out of the kid.

3rd..one shows the 2 cops beating the shit out of the kid with fists.

The first video, no, he was not hitting him with his bat. If you listed to the guy talking about the video before it played, he stated the cop was pushing the baton against his legs. Furthermore, the cop told him to get on the ground several times which the lowlife refused to do. When the other officers came, they forced him to the ground and cuffed him. Nothing more--nothing less.

Yes, the cops will hit you if you fight with them. That's what happens when you fight with police officers; they will fight back. That's exactly what the third video showed.

5 cops kicking his ass Ray.. 2 cops in the second using their fists hard..

I grew up with violence so I know what it looks like, I worked with young people from a violent world and this is wrong.

There are many many videos just like this maybe go and do a search later.

Trust me, I've been watching the show C.O.P.S. for most of my adult life. And yes, they show things just like your videos. 5 cops did not kick his ass. 5 cops brought him to the ground (which he refused to do) and cuffed him. If it takes ten cops to force compliance, then so be it.

I'm thrilled you know what violence is, and yes, police do need to get violent with non-compliant suspects. It's part of the job.

But let me test your honesty for just a moment. Do you believe that the officers in all three of your videos would have reacted the same way if only the suspects just obeyed their original commands?

Really? I never read a story where a black was ass kicked for jay walking. Yet it happens all the time?

I would ask you for evidence, but that would be like asking you for pictures of Santa Clause flying around in his sleigh.

I watched the new Docudrama about 2Pac the rap singer the other night, it happened to him a lot and he sang about it back in the 90s in Oakland Ca.

The problem with those that thinks when police beats up on people without a cause, that it has to deal with racism. There are officers out there that were brought up in a violent homes. Parents encourages there children to defend themselves always. That type of upbringing can cause the person to be irrational. When a cop does that. He is not a racist, but mentally disturbed. Most Blacks cannot see that, because they were raised around violent society thinking that it is a normal behavior. There are college students that has that tribal mentality, that they always wants to battle something. They goes around hurting others, and which they are bullies. They has a of of hazing in schools, that students practices ways of hurting other students. I bet when they were a child, that they went around pulling the arms and legs from off of bugs. And or burning them with the use of a magnifying glass.

It prevents the federal government from stopping it, but not the NFL owners. They will pay a big price for allowing it to continue.

Why should the Federal Government stop it BriPat? They are doing nothing wrong. Trump got many people pissed off, if he would have shut up it would have died down by now. But he just keeps it up when he gets angry, he is a hot head.

Where did I say the federal government should stop it? The team owners should stop it because it pisses off the fans - you know, their customers.

Many of us don't see what is going on with the violence.. Protests are there to bring light to it, people are talking about it now. I hate to see cops get hurt as well, but that is another thread..

Here is a kid J-walking..Seriously take the time to look at it..I hate the Young Turks but you can skip that.

All three videos you posted was after the 1st confrontation, what happened before from a non bias point of view?

And once again, all suspects who were supposedly brutalized by police have one thing in common: they didn't listen to the orders of the officer. All three of these videos proved my point.

Now imagine (in all three videos) what would have happened if they just obeyed the orders of the officers. There would be no need for a video.

You know as well as I do that history has show corruption with cops in the past.. Some cops get into the business just to be an asshole, with their cocky attitude.

It's interesting that of the three videos you posted only the second one depicts an officer actually doing something wrong. The other two show a suspect resisting arrest. If racist police brutality against innocent black people was such an epidemic then you should be able to find incontrovertible proof to back up your claims.

In the first video you have no idea what led to the officers actions. What we could hear is that he kept commanding the person to stop resisting.

The third video shows a woman fighting with the police officer. What was he supposed to do, get off her and let her run away again?

1st. video showed a kid that was crying and scared the cop was hitting him with his bat.. The other five come and beat the shit out of the kid.

The first video, no, he was not hitting him with his bat. If you listed to the guy talking about the video before it played, he stated the cop was pushing the baton against his legs. Furthermore, the cop told him to get on the ground several times which the lowlife refused to do. When the other officers came, they forced him to the ground and cuffed him. Nothing more--nothing less.

Yes, the cops will hit you if you fight with them. That's what happens when you fight with police officers; they will fight back. That's exactly what the third video showed.

I grew up with violence so I know what it looks like, I worked with young people from a violent world and this is wrong.

Trust me, I've been watching the show C.O.P.S. for most of my adult life. And yes, they show things just like your videos. 5 cops did not kick his ass. 5 cops brought him to the ground (which he refused to do) and cuffed him. If it takes ten cops to force compliance, then so be it.

I'm thrilled you know what violence is, and yes, police do need to get violent with non-compliant suspects. It's part of the job.

But let me test your honesty for just a moment. Do you believe that the officers in all three of your videos would have reacted the same way if only the suspects just obeyed their original commands?

Yes... but will you be honest and say that some cops can treat certain races different?

We don't see it Ray..we are white people sitting behind our TV/ Computers watching cop shows .. We don't know what it feels like to be slapped around by a brutal hostile hothead..

It's interesting that of the three videos you posted only the second one depicts an officer actually doing something wrong. The other two show a suspect resisting arrest. If racist police brutality against innocent black people was such an epidemic then you should be able to find incontrovertible proof to back up your claims.

These are one in a thousand @ youtube...Take your pick..I just picked these 3 randomly

Yes... but will you be honest and say that some cops can treat certain races different?

We don't see it Ray..we are white people sitting behind our TV/ Computers watching cop shows .. We don't know what it feels like to be slapped around by a brutal hostile hothead..

White guilt ^^^

You admit that you don't see it or experience it because you're white and I assume, live in a nice neighborhood where there's few black people. So how can you be so sure what you're saying is true?

I watched the new Docudrama about 2Pac the rap singer the other night, it happened to him a lot and he sang about it back in the 90s in Oakland Ca.

Why should the Federal Government stop it BriPat? They are doing nothing wrong. Trump got many people pissed off, if he would have shut up it would have died down by now. But he just keeps it up when he gets angry, he is a hot head.

All three videos you posted was after the 1st confrontation, what happened before from a non bias point of view?

And once again, all suspects who were supposedly brutalized by police have one thing in common: they didn't listen to the orders of the officer. All three of these videos proved my point.

Now imagine (in all three videos) what would have happened if they just obeyed the orders of the officers. There would be no need for a video.

You know as well as I do that history has show corruption with cops in the past.. Some cops get into the business just to be an asshole, with their cocky attitude.

Correct, and when they do, they are punished by their department. Some are sued, some just quit the job.

But to say that these videos showed police officers in misconduct is ignorance of our laws and police work. Police officers do have the right to subdue a suspect in any way they can. Police officers do have the right to defend themselves from violent suspects. At times, police do have to get violent with suspects who don't comply with their demands.

Getting back to the OP, what these football players have demonstrated is that they are ignorant of the laws in this country and our judicial system. They are not protesting anything wrong, they are protesting what they don't like.

White guilt ^^^

You admit that you don't see it or experience it because you're white and I assume, live in a nice neighborhood where there's few black people. So how can you be so sure what you're saying is true?

No black people in my neighborhood...

But..my great niece is black and she comes to stay with me.. I see what she has had to live with because of her skin color..

Correct, we don't, and that's because most white people just obey the commands of a police officer. Blacks (most of whom are raised in a single-parent household) believe that there is no authority above them. They do what they want when they want, and that leads them into trouble with the police.

White guilt ^^^

But..my great niece is black and she comes to stay with me.. I see what she has had to live with because of her skin color..

Well come to my neighborhood sometime. I live in a black community. I see how people here interact with police officers.

Why is it so important for Trump supporters and otand why that is ignoredher self-proclaimed conservatives to brand the protests as un-American?

They've heard it said a thousand times, even from the originator of the protests, in this case Colin Kaepernick, that the protest is about the abuse of black people by the police and the unfair treatment that stems directly from systemic racism and bigotry, yet they pretend like don't know what the protest is about, and/or simply ignore it and provide their own version of what the protest is about.

Yet, when White Supremacists took to protesting they took them for their word, believed them and even DEFENDED them, both in Charlottesville and in the Cliven Bundy fiasco back in Nevada in 2014.

To these people blacks are simply liars and/or intrinsically unpatriotic.

Why is this?
After reflection I wonder why blacks slaughter each other in huge numbers and why that is ignored and why there is such a huge emphasis on the smaller issue of police brutality. Why is THAT?

White guilt ^^^

Well come to my neighborhood sometime. I live in a black community. I see how people here interact with police officers.

They're hostile towards cops or as they like to call them "tha po-leece". Their mamas teach them from an early age to distrust cops, and their street corner thug-life father figures reinforce that mindset.

White guilt ^^^

They're hostile towards cops or as they like to call them "tha po-leece". Their mamas teach them from an early age to distrust cops, and their street corner thug-life father figures reinforce that mindset.

Exactly. Their parents, friends and family teach them that white police officers are out to kill them. So they react accordingly. These stupid jocks reinforce that sentiment, so it only promotes the lie.

The problem is not with the police, the problem is with the black people who interact with police.

You sound awfully immature for someone old enough to have a great-niece. You're so sheltered... I live in the inner city and you would not believe the shit Ive seen. You must be aware already of the statistics but I'll reiterate them anyway. Black folks commit the majority of violent crime in this country, an amazing feat for a mere 14% of the population. There's a lot of reasons for this trend towards criminal behavior, one of which is the victimhood mentality taught to them from an early age and reinforced by popular culture, the news media and even politicians.

You sound awfully immature for someone old enough to have a great-niece. You're so sheltered... I live in the inner city and you would not believe the shit Ive seen. You must be aware already of the statistics but I'll reiterate them anyway. Black folks commit the majority of violent crime in this country, an amazing feat for a mere 14% of the population. There's a lot of reasons for this trend towards criminal behavior, one of which is the victimhood mentality taught to them from an early age and reinforced by popular culture, the news media and even politicians.

I have been around cupcake... I was an orphan at 19 years old by 2 violent deaths of my parents. I worked my ass off..
I worked in the inner city taking addicted pregnant off the streets... having healthy babies. Ever see a crack baby?
Many are forced to live in those Ghettos and have no way out. And this administration is making policies to kick them down harder.

Black people formed this country too , they fought for it just as much as your white fanny ancestors did .

Why is it so important for Trump supporters and other self-proclaimed conservatives to brand the protests as un-American?

They've heard it said a thousand times, even from the originator of the protests, in this case Colin Kaepernick, that the protest is about the abuse of black people by the police and the unfair treatment that stems directly from systemic racism and bigotry, yet they pretend like don't know what the protest is about, and/or simply ignore it and provide their own version of what the protest is about.

Yet, when White Supremacists took to protesting they took them for their word, believed them and even DEFENDED them, both in Charlottesville and in the Cliven Bundy fiasco back in Nevada in 2014.

To these people blacks are simply liars and/or intrinsically unpatriotic.

Why is this?

Trick question?

They're racists but they can't actually put their racism out there. They HAVE to find another way to feel superior. They're too scared to be themselves.

Trump got many people pissed off, if he would have shut up it would have died down by now.

It would have? This started two years ago, long before Trump even thought of running for President in 2017

The violence has been going on for a long time.

The kneeling started last year with one guy..this year it spread like hotfire because of Trump lighting a fire under it.

How did Trump "light a fire under it?" Trump has said nothing derogatory about African Americans. Nothing.

Forum List

Back