Why Do Republicans Always Lie About Protest When It Stems from Black People?

Why is it so important for Trump supporters and other self-proclaimed conservatives to brand the protests as un-American?

They've heard it said a thousand times, even from the originator of the protests, in this case Colin Kaepernick, that the protest is about the abuse of black people by the police and the unfair treatment that stems directly from systemic racism and bigotry, yet they pretend like don't know what the protest is about, and/or simply ignore it and provide their own version of what the protest is about.

Yet, when White Supremacists took to protesting they took them for their word, believed them and even DEFENDED them, both in Charlottesville and in the Cliven Bundy fiasco back in Nevada in 2014.

To these people blacks are simply liars and/or intrinsically unpatriotic.

Why is this?
Because there's no abuse of blacks by cops. There's no systemic racism. And CK is a retarded piece of Che worshipping shit.

So fuck you and your bullshit anti-America protest.

If police went into wealthy white peoples neighborhoods and kicked their ass for J-walking they would be sued.

This happens all of the time in black neighborhoods..

Really? I never read a story where a black was ass kicked for jay walking. Yet it happens all the time?

I would ask you for evidence, but that would be like asking you for pictures of Santa Clause flying around in his sleigh.

I watched the new Docudrama about 2Pac the rap singer the other night, it happened to him a lot and he sang about it back in the 90s in Oakland Ca.

The problem with those that thinks when police beats up on people without a cause, that it has to deal with racism. There are officers out there that were brought up in a violent homes. Parents encourages there children to defend themselves always. That type of upbringing can cause the person to be irrational. When a cop does that. He is not a racist, but mentally disturbed. Most Blacks cannot see that, because they were raised around violent society thinking that it is a normal behavior. There are college students that has that tribal mentality, that they always wants to battle something. They goes around hurting others, and which they are bullies. They has a of of hazing in schools, that students practices ways of hurting other students. I bet when they were a child, that they went around pulling the arms and legs from off of bugs. And or burning them with the use of a magnifying glass.

So does this bother you Ray or is it Free Speech..?

COMICS_Comic-Antifa-1024x729-7.jpg

It's free speech, asshole. It's sad that you don't understand that.

So is kneeling .... F-tard

It prevents the federal government from stopping it, but not the NFL owners. They will pay a big price for allowing it to continue.

Why should the Federal Government stop it BriPat? They are doing nothing wrong. Trump got many people pissed off, if he would have shut up it would have died down by now. But he just keeps it up when he gets angry, he is a hot head.

Where did I say the federal government should stop it? The team owners should stop it because it pisses off the fans - you know, their customers.

Many of us don't see what is going on with the violence.. Protests are there to bring light to it, people are talking about it now. I hate to see cops get hurt as well, but that is another thread..

Here is a kid J-walking..Seriously take the time to look at it..I hate the Young Turks but you can skip that.

Why is it so important for Trump supporters and other self-proclaimed conservatives to brand the protests as un-American?

They've heard it said a thousand times, even from the originator of the protests, in this case Colin Kaepernick, that the protest is about the abuse of black people by the police and the unfair treatment that stems directly from systemic racism and bigotry, yet they pretend like don't know what the protest is about, and/or simply ignore it and provide their own version of what the protest is about.

Yet, when White Supremacists took to protesting they took them for their word, believed them and even DEFENDED them, both in Charlottesville and in the Cliven Bundy fiasco back in Nevada in 2014.

Why is this?

No one is lying...Colin Kaepernick said it was a protest against the flag and the country. See my sig vvvvv.

Trump got many people pissed off, if he would have shut up it would have died down by now.

It would have? This started two years ago, long before Trump even thought of running for President in 2017

The violence has been going on for a long time.

The kneeling started last year with one guy..this year it spread like hotfire because of Trump lighting a fire under it.

Because there's no abuse of blacks by cops. There's no systemic racism. And CK is a retarded piece of Che worshipping shit.

If police went into wealthy white peoples neighborhoods and kicked their ass for J-walking they would be sued.

Really? I never read a story where a black was ass kicked for jay walking. Yet it happens all the time?

I would ask you for evidence, but that would be like asking you for pictures of Santa Clause flying around in his sleigh.

I watched the new Docudrama about 2Pac the rap singer the other night, it happened to him a lot and he sang about it back in the 90s in Oakland Ca.

The problem with those that thinks when police beats up on people without a cause, that it has to deal with racism. There are officers out there that were brought up in a violent homes. Parents encourages there children to defend themselves always. That type of upbringing can cause the person to be irrational. When a cop does that. He is not a racist, but mentally disturbed. Most Blacks cannot see that, because they were raised around violent society thinking that it is a normal behavior. There are college students that has that tribal mentality, that they always wants to battle something. They goes around hurting others, and which they are bullies. They has a of of hazing in schools, that students practices ways of hurting other students. I bet when they were a child, that they went around pulling the arms and legs from off of bugs. And or burning them with the use of a magnifying glass.

It prevents the federal government from stopping it, but not the NFL owners. They will pay a big price for allowing it to continue.

Why should the Federal Government stop it BriPat? They are doing nothing wrong. Trump got many people pissed off, if he would have shut up it would have died down by now. But he just keeps it up when he gets angry, he is a hot head.

Where did I say the federal government should stop it? The team owners should stop it because it pisses off the fans - you know, their customers.

Many of us don't see what is going on with the violence.. Protests are there to bring light to it, people are talking about it now. I hate to see cops get hurt as well, but that is another thread..

Here is a kid J-walking..Seriously take the time to look at it..I hate the Young Turks but you can skip that.

In the first video you have no idea what led to the officers actions. What we could hear is that he kept commanding the person to stop resisting.

The second video I believe the officer was fired.

The third video shows a woman fighting with the police officer. What was he supposed to do, get off her and let her run away again?

Why is this?

Because when white people protest the removal of monuments, they are protesting something real.

Trump got many people pissed off, if he would have shut up it would have died down by now.

It would have? This started two years ago, long before Trump even thought of running for President in 2017

The kneeling started last year with one guy..this year it spread like hotfire because of Trump lighting a fire under it.

That's not the reason it has spread. The Progs have been hell bent on destroying themselves with identify politics for decades. The disgusting NFL display is just part of the continuum. Let the NFL destroy their business model. It's grand watching them stab themselves in the eye with a rusty ice pick.

What violence are you speaking of? Yes, the police get violent with suspects that don't obey their orders. If you are instructed to do something by law enforcement, you just do it and nothing will happen to you.

In the first video you have no idea what led to the officers actions. What we could hear is that he kept commanding the person to stop resisting.

The third video shows a woman fighting with the police officer. What was he supposed to do, get off her and let her run away again?

1st. video showed a kid that was crying and scared the cop was hitting him with his bat.. The other five come and beat the shit out of the kid.

3rd..one shows the 2 cops beating the shit out of the kid with fists.

1st. video showed a kid that was crying and scared the cop was hitting him with his bat.. The other five come and beat the shit out of the kid.

Your concern would be better directed at the black on black violence that terrorizes inner city neighborhoods. Just sayin'.

Why is this?

Why can't those protesters do their shit at police stations, court houses and other government facilities. Protesting during the national anthem by digging in those knobby little knees is the wrong place and time to show their hate for America. And that is the main reason for getting people pissed off. But it backfired and I hope every team in the NFL goes bankrupt. And it would be even more satisfying to have an ex-NFL star vacuuming my car at Auto Bell or bagging my groceries at Kroger.
They do it as they do it because they are like a lot of folks, they do what is easy. Doesn't have to be productive as we have seen with the counter protests. But it has to be easy so they can feel good about themselves, while actually achieving nothing. Except divide the country even more.

The first video, no, he was not hitting him with his bat. If you listed to the guy talking about the video before it played, he stated the cop was pushing the baton against his legs. Furthermore, the cop told him to get on the ground several times which the lowlife refused to do. When the other officers came, they forced him to the ground and cuffed him. Nothing more--nothing less.

Yes, the cops will hit you if you fight with them. That's what happens when you fight with police officers; they will fight back. That's exactly what the third video showed.

All three videos you posted was after the 1st confrontation, what happened before from a non bias point of view?

The first video, no, he was not hitting him with his bat. If you listed to the guy talking about the video before it played, he stated the cop was pushing the baton against his legs. Furthermore, the cop told him to get on the ground several times which the lowlife refused to do. When the other officers came, they forced him to the ground and cuffed him. Nothing more--nothing less.

Yes, the cops will hit you if you fight with them. That's what happens when you fight with police officers; they will fight back. That's exactly what the third video showed.

Thanks for watching all three like I did.

Thanks for watching all three like I did.

These people post things and think we will just take their word for it's content. That's why I like to read or watch what they post, because usually it works against the point they were trying to make.

All three videos you posted was after the 1st confrontation, what happened before from a non bias point of view?

And once again, all suspects who were supposedly brutalized by police have one thing in common: they didn't listen to the orders of the officer. All three of these videos proved my point.

Now imagine (in all three videos) what would have happened if they just obeyed the orders of the officers. There would be no need for a video.

The geniuses that wrote this article think that the only racism that matters is white racism because whites are so much worse than everybody else, then they don't understand why whites don't want to attend their diversity training classes. Guess we're just "fragile". (That's the new one by the way: "fragility", the new anti-white buzzword. So, white people, get used to it. No matter how reasonable your arguments, if you don't accept that you are shit deserving to die with your children, you are just "fragile").

I was going to critique the rest of the bullshit you posted, but it's just the same old crap. There is no reaching the other side of the racial divide. The Jews keep stirring the racial flames (because warmongering is what Jews have always done) and most people either approve or are too stupid to notice that Hollywood, say, is anti-white agitprop.

So, race war coming, boys.

Why is this?

Lol.

What is there to lie about when the behavior of the protesters speaks for itself? A lot of these people are anarchists, concerned with neither preserving history or combating racism, just with causing civil unrest under a false political guise.

5 cops kicking his ass Ray.. 2 cops in the second using their fists hard..

I grew up with violence so I know what it looks like, I worked with young people from a violent world and this is wrong.

There are many many videos just like this maybe go and do a search later.

5 cops kicking his ass Ray.. 2 cops in the second using their fists hard..

I grew up with violence so I know what it looks like, I worked with young people from a violent world and this is wrong.

There are many many videos just like this maybe go and do a search later.

We know their is more, just pointing out it takes two to tangle , one is a hired public servant surrounded by thousands of citizens, their is a reason for police to single someone out and has nothing to do with the color of their skin .

Why is this?
FUCK OFF

Forum List

Back