Why Do Republicans Always Lie About Protest When It Stems from Black People?

Because there's no abuse of blacks by cops. There's no systemic racism. And CK is a retarded piece of Che worshipping shit.

So fuck you and your bullshit anti-America protest.

If police went into wealthy white peoples neighborhoods and kicked their ass for J-walking they would be sued.

This happens all of the time in black neighborhoods..

Really? I never read a story where a black was ass kicked for jay walking. Yet it happens all the time?

I would ask you for evidence, but that would be like asking you for pictures of Santa Clause flying around in his sleigh.

I watched the new Docudrama about 2Pac the rap singer the other night, it happened to him a lot and he sang about it back in the 90s in Oakland Ca.

The problem with those that thinks when police beats up on people without a cause, that it has to deal with racism. There are officers out there that were brought up in a violent homes. Parents encourages there children to defend themselves always. That type of upbringing can cause the person to be irrational. When a cop does that. He is not a racist, but mentally disturbed. Most Blacks cannot see that, because they were raised around violent society thinking that it is a normal behavior. There are college students that has that tribal mentality, that they always wants to battle something. They goes around hurting others, and which they are bullies. They has a of of hazing in schools, that students practices ways of hurting other students. I bet when they were a child, that they went around pulling the arms and legs from off of bugs. And or burning them with the use of a magnifying glass.

It's free speech, asshole. It's sad that you don't understand that.

So is kneeling .... F-tard

It prevents the federal government from stopping it, but not the NFL owners. They will pay a big price for allowing it to continue.

Why should the Federal Government stop it BriPat? They are doing nothing wrong. Trump got many people pissed off, if he would have shut up it would have died down by now. But he just keeps it up when he gets angry, he is a hot head.

Where did I say the federal government should stop it? The team owners should stop it because it pisses off the fans - you know, their customers.

Many of us don't see what is going on with the violence.. Protests are there to bring light to it, people are talking about it now. I hate to see cops get hurt as well, but that is another thread..

Here is a kid J-walking..Seriously take the time to look at it..I hate the Young Turks but you can skip that.

]

I think that people should ride along with a police officer, in order to see how the other side lives.

No black people in my neighborhood...

But..my great niece is black and she comes to stay with me.. I see what she has had to live with because of her skin color..

You sound awfully immature for someone old enough to have a great-niece. You're so sheltered... I live in the inner city and you would not believe the shit Ive seen. You must be aware already of the statistics but I'll reiterate them anyway. Black folks commit the majority of violent crime in this country, an amazing feat for a mere 14% of the population. There's a lot of reasons for this trend towards criminal behavior, one of which is the victimhood mentality taught to them from an early age and reinforced by popular culture, the news media and even politicians.

A lot of it has to do with single-parent homes which are the majority of black homes in the US.

I hear it all the time on my police scanner. Most of our calls are for kids; many times the calls are from the mother.

Once those kids (particularly boys) hit that age, the mother has no control over them anymore. There is no "wait until your father gets home" like what takes place in two-parent households.

So the mother uses the police as surrogate fathers. It got so bad here our city created a three police call limit. After you call the cops more than three times per year, the city charges for each additional call. The fees are assessed on your property tax bill.

So then the kid grows up with no authority and it carries out into the streets and schools. IMO, that's why some of these blacks feel they don't have to respect authority. They grew up without it.

Forum List

Back