Why Do Religious Republicans Stridently Defend Greed?

adoracion-a-mammon.jpg

Religion is as religion does.

Their prophet is MAMMON, not Jesus.​

Why do Liberals/Progressives/NeoNazis think anyone gives a single, solitary fuck about their take on religion?

Why do Liberals/Progressives/NeoNazis think anyone gives a single, solitary fuck about their take on religion?

We gives a fuck because conservatives keep trying to force their religion on others. Keep your religion out of politics.

What religion is that?

Anything you fuckers feel is right, I don't need a bunch of religion jerkoffs telling me how to live my life, especially when those jerkoffs break every rule in their religion.

We gives a fuck because conservatives keep trying to force their religion on others. Keep your religion out of politics.

What religion is that?

Anything you fuckers feel is right, I don't need a bunch of religion jerkoffs telling me how to live my life, especially when those jerkoffs break every rule in their religion.

No, they don't.

Their religion informs them that they are well off because they blessed and that the poor are poor because are cursed.

It's a very convenient religion to have if you happen to be well off.

What religion is that?

I'll be right back, I have to put on a Hazmat suit because you're spewing froth and spittle and are anything but coherent.

You know what a religion is, right? Maybe that's where I went wrong, I incorrectly assumed you understood what you were posting about

What religion is that?

I'll be right back, I have to put on a Hazmat suit because you're spewing froth and spittle and are anything but coherent.

You know what a religion is, right? Maybe that's where I went wrong, I incorrectly assumed you understood what you were posting about

I don't argue for prayer in schools, I don't argue for gays to have the same morals as I have even though I find their behavior nasty, I don't argue for family values when my teen daughter is having sex and getting pregnant. Yu fuckers can believe in what you want to belive just stop forcing others to believe it, I don't need Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin to tell me what morality is, they can go fuck themselves.

What is wrong with people being free to pursue their dreams? How exactly does passing laws end greed?

You want to end greed, you won't do it with big government, because government can't do it.

another idiot thread. yawn

if the op was so worried about GREED, then why do they own a computer while paying for Internet?

shouldn't they be living in a cardboard box somewhere.?:lol:

the only one's I see TRYING TO FORCE their ideology on people is the commies in the white house and their ignorant sheep who spread their BS.

Last edited:

Then quit dragging it in and trying to make it political. You don't get to tell us what to do regarding religion. We have freedom of religion, which means we can be religious anywhere we please.

Last edited:
another idiot thread. yawn

if the op was so worried about GREED, then why do they own a computer while paying for Internet?

shouldn't they be living in a cardboard box somewhere.?:lol:

that made even less sense than usual for you.

try again, it made perfect sense.
I wonder just how many of those who hate greed drive nice cars, live in nice neighborhoods, live in nice two story homes with a two car garage? And have plenty to eat and drink. Not to mention own iPhones, or other items that some folks can't buy.
It's so easy to rail against greed all the while living in the lap of luxury.
(no offence to you, just to the person who started this thread)

I don't argue for prayer in schools,

Neither do I. But I do support the right of students who want to pray (even together) to do so.

I don't argue for gays to have the same morals as I have

Nor do I.

even though I find their behavior nasty,

I feel the same way as you, but I don't push my faith upon them. I will however pray that God provides the same mercy to them as he has to me.

I don't argue for family values when my teen daughter is having sex and getting pregnant.

As far as I know both of my daughters are still virgins. Both are unmarried. Whether or not my daughters have become sexually active, I still believe in family values and I support the ideas of family values even though I know that some children end up "in trouble" for various reasons, even children of people who teach their children family values. I pray the same mercy from God for these children as I do for homosexuals and myself.

Yu fuckers can believe in what you want to belive just stop forcing others to believe it,

I hear ya, but why do I get the feeling that you are forcing your beliefs on me with that sentence?

I don't need Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin to tell me what morality is, they can go fuck themselves.

I don't need Huckabee or Palin telling me what is moral either, but neither do I need Reid or Pelosi telling me that to be a good citizen I have to have health insurance that I cannot afford or them selling indulgences to me so that I can use electricity.

Immie

Why Do Religious Republicans Stridently Defend Greed?

Umm just a wild stab at it...

Because they are greedy?

Forum List

Back