Why do racist white folks....

Who said that only white folks are racist? Did I say that? Or is it because that in this particular post I amt talking about the racist white folks

I didn't see you call out Asians, Hispanics or any other ethnicity out. You singled out whites only and therefore I responded accordingly with my question only pertaining whites.

Do you have an answer to that question?

I'm not going to try and answer for the OP, but most of the posters on here complaining about Blacks 24/7 are white, they will tell you themselves. There are no Asians or Hispanic posters on here posting racist shit about Black people.

And yet go out just about anywhere in this country and you'll find a black person saying racist things about white people as well. If we're going to confine this to strictly a black/white thing, then I'll never know how both sides fail continually to realize that they're merely 2 sides of the same coin on this issue.

Now I am personally indifferent to the whole thing as I see people as merely people, but it never fails to amuse me when my folks comment on who I'm hanging out with. Example - " Where you going with those white boys tonight?".

Is that acceptable? Apparently, in the black community it is, but the inverse of that statement would cause outrage.

So again, 2 sides of the same coin. Both sides do it and neither wants to admit that to themselves.

I didn't see you call out Asians, Hispanics or any other ethnicity out. You singled out whites only and therefore I responded accordingly with my question only pertaining whites.

Do you have an answer to that question?

I'm not going to try and answer for the OP, but most of the posters on here complaining about Blacks 24/7 are white, they will tell you themselves. There are no Asians or Hispanic posters on here posting racist shit about Black people.

And yet go out just about anywhere in this country and you'll find a black person saying racist things about white people as well. If we're going to confine this to strictly a black/white thing, then I'll never know how both sides fail continually to realize that they're merely 2 sides of the same coin on this issue.

Now I am personally indifferent to the whole thing as I see people as merely people, but it never fails to amuse me when my folks comment on who I'm hanging out with. Example - " Where you going with those white boys tonight?".

Is that acceptable? Apparently, in the black community it is, but the inverse of that statement would cause outrage.

So again, 2 sides of the same coin. Both sides do it and neither wants to admit that to themselves.

I know very well both sides do it, definently. Like I said I don't want to try and speak for the OP but I think he was just commenting on the white racist posters we have here that make threads about Black people and talk about them 24 hours a day.

I know very well both sides do it, definently. Like I said I don't want to try and speak for the OP but I think he was just commenting on the white racist posters we have here that make threads about Black people and talk about them 24 hours a day.

Ok so maybe I'm not understanding the premise of the OP then. Is it frustration? Is it amusement? I really can't tell honestly.

I could personally care less if whites made 1000 threads about blacks and blacks made 2000 threads about whites. This is a forum, is it not? We're here to discussing topics. I see nothing out of the ordinary here.

When you destroy a community you affect all people. Why shouldn't people want to live in peace? Blacks have far more of their population within gangs and taking part in violent behavior. This is just a statistical fact.

What do you want me to say? You seem to went whites, Asians, ect to just shut up and live with our cities being shot to hell. How do we fix this, if you do want to fix this??? I question if you even care.

Last edited:

Hispanics have launched a race war against blacks in LA. They are too busy to post against them here.

Asians hate blacks more than whites hate blacks.

Who does like blacks?

Blacks are a shit race. Once you strip away all the media and government and taboo protection, they ain't shit. They live like animals.

Hispanics have launched a race war against blacks in LA. They are too busy to post against them here.

Who does like blacks?

Blacks are a shit race. Once you strip away all the media and government and taboo protection, they ain't shit. They live like animals.

You're a fucking idiot you cowardly, ignorant, waste of a human life.

Maybe it's not so much caring about blacks as being aware of them and the potential danger many of them represent to whites and others. Hell, even Jesse Jackson a few years ago said something about crossing to the other side of the street if he saw a few blacks guys approaching and was concerned about what they might want to do to him.

Jackson is an ass, regardless of his skin color.

Ass is one of the nicer things one can say about Mr. Race Pimp.

Who does like blacks?

Who knows. On blacks, though, I'm right.

:eusa_angel:

Who does like blacks?

Who knows. On blacks, though, I'm right.

:eusa_angel:

No, you're a coward and a fool.

Who does like blacks?

So do you just hate Blacks exclusively? you don't sound like you mind the Asians and Hispanics.

Forum List

Back