Why do race related college degree programs even exist?

its the STUDY of a state of existence, thus if you participate in that specific state of existence then you got an easy track into being called "doctor". Why is this "easy mode" only given to certain race/sexes? I think you should have majored in english.
Asian studies is the study of Asia and its culture, politics, history, psychology, and society. Fucking duh. You really aren't very bright.

care to address the other questions? If your answer was logically sound then there would be a similar field in Caucasian and/or male studies.

Its called European History shit for brains.

All the various "studies" programs, women's, black, hispanic, gay, (do they have necrophiliac yet? :rolleyes:) are faux scholarship. They are the academy's way of providing a pulpit for various leftwing activists - nothing more.

Because being a woman is kinda like being a necrophiliac ......

you wouldn't know scholarship if it hit you upside the head and banged your wife.

And why the hypocrisy? Why can an American with Chinese ancestry be allowed to actually EARN a Ph.D. in "Asian American Psychology"? Why can a mexican immigrant get a degree in "Hispanic American Studies"? Why can a woman get a degree in "Women's studies?" Negate the fact that some of these fields are useless and no one will get a job with them, and instead consider the racism and sexism inerrant in such fields.

Why are white males so discriminated against? Wouldn't it be fair for there to be a "Men's studies" field or "Caucasian American Studies" Ph.D. program? I want to get a Ph.D. in a subject where I can simply write about myself (ex. Being an Asian American getting a Ph.D. in Asian American issues) I mean...HOW HARD could that be? I don't understand it. It seems like cheating to get the title of "doctor" reserved only for EVERYONE except white males.

ON TOP of the fact that say a White Male majoring in "Asian American Studies" would be looked at poorly, and most likely would not be accepted to such a program...seems quite discriminatory.

You so don't understand what you're talking as it regards higher education degrees that trying to correct your flawed thinking really isn't worth wasting your time or mine.

And why the hypocrisy? Why can an American with Chinese ancestry be allowed to actually EARN a Ph.D. in "Asian American Psychology"? Why can a mexican immigrant get a degree in "Hispanic American Studies"? Why can a woman get a degree in "Women's studies?" Negate the fact that some of these fields are useless and no one will get a job with them, and instead consider the racism and sexism inerrant in such fields.

Why are white males so discriminated against? Wouldn't it be fair for there to be a "Men's studies" field or "Caucasian American Studies" Ph.D. program? I want to get a Ph.D. in a subject where I can simply write about myself (ex. Being an Asian American getting a Ph.D. in Asian American issues) I mean...HOW HARD could that be? I don't understand it. It seems like cheating to get the title of "doctor" reserved only for EVERYONE except white males.

ON TOP of the fact that say a White Male majoring in "Asian American Studies" would be looked at poorly, and most likely would not be accepted to such a program...seems quite discriminatory.

If White men are so discriminated against why do they still make more than any other group?

If White men are so discriminated against why do they still make more than any other group?

High IQ, good work habits, extensive education, didn't get where they are by "affirmative action", aren't taking time off to have babies.

High IQ, good work habits, extensive education, didn't get where they are by "affirmative action", aren't taking time off to have babies.

:lol:

Forum List

Back