Why do people that advocate baby killing favor banning guns??

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Don't get mad... think...

The same crowd that advocate a "Woman's right to kill a baby" want to take a way the rights of people that want to have a gun.. which by the way doesn't mean that person wants to kill anyone!

It just doesn't make any sense.
Pro abortion crowd are the same "Ban the Gun" crowd members!

Yet which premise kills more innocent lives?
In prior years an average of 1,300,000 deaths of potential Democrat voters per year occurred.
In 2012 88 people died from mass shootings.. the cause celebre for the "ban the gun" crowd.

Hmmm.... 1,300,000 deaths per year OK...
88 deaths wow.. evening news!

Would those of you that favor "woman's right to kill a baby" care to explain why it is Women's right to cause 1,300,000 deaths but Gun owners have no right to have a gun?

Please explain the difference? A right is a right isn't it???

The same crowd that advocate a "Woman's right to kill a baby" want to take a way the rights of people that want to have a gun.. which by the way doesn't mean that person wants to kill anyone!?

Please show me any "Pro-choice" group that characterizes their stance as a "woman's right to kill a baby." They do not see it as "killing a baby" and therefore it is deceptive and unfair to claim that that's what they support.

Your wording is alittle off, but I have pointed that out several times and have yet to get a legitimate answer. Mostly name-calling and derailments. Typical..

The same crowd that advocate a "Woman's right to kill a baby" want to take a way the rights of people that want to have a gun.. which by the way doesn't mean that person wants to kill anyone!?

Please show me any "Pro-choice" group that characterizes their stance as a "woman's right to kill a baby." They do not see it as "killing a baby" and therefore it is deceptive and unfair to claim that that's what they support.
Well it wouldn't be too popular if they called it "killing a baby" or "human sacrifice" would it?

Gotta' call it "reproductive rights" so it's sounds intelligent and non-threatening to chop babies up!

Most normal people know the difference between a fertilized human egg and a 6 year old child.

Normalcy on USMB, however, is rather markedly underrepresented.

Talking to a liberal friend of mine, he explained the difference between abortion and gun control was that abortion affects only the party involved where gun control is needed to protect all Americans from senseless death. I’m still trying to figure that out!:doubt:

The same crowd that advocate a "Woman's right to kill a baby" want to take a way the rights of people that want to have a gun.. which by the way doesn't mean that person wants to kill anyone!

It just doesn't make any sense.
Pro abortion crowd are the same "Ban the Gun" crowd members!

Yet which premise kills more innocent lives?
In prior years an average of 1,300,000 deaths of potential Democrat voters per year occurred.
In 2012 88 people died from mass shootings.. the cause celebre for the "ban the gun" crowd.

Hmmm.... 1,300,000 deaths per year OK...
88 deaths wow.. evening news!

Would those of you that favor "woman's right to kill a baby" care to explain why it is Women's right to cause 1,300,000 deaths but Gun owners have no right to have a gun?

Please explain the difference? A right is a right isn't it???

No one is advocating for killing babies.

No one says a woman has a right to kill a baby. You're a fucking idiot. Do us all a favor and kill yourself.

Talking to a liberal friend of mine, he explained the difference between abortion and gun control was that abortion affects only the party involved where gun control is needed to protect all Americans from senseless death. I’m still trying to figure that out!:doubt:

How about - abortion is none of your fucking business?

No they don't see it as killing a baby but that's the outcome. And yes they DO support it.

No they don't see it as killing a baby but that's the outcome. And yes they DO support it.

It isn't killing a baby.

Babies
a) breathe air and
b) do not share an organ with their mother.

Did you study biology in high school or did your HS consider that too controversial of a topic?

Oddly enough, usually the crackpot rightwing comparisons do abortion before Nazism, but this time,

since Nazism was last week, they changed up the order. Weird.

How about the type of weapon I own or how many is NONE of your fucking business.

How about the type of weapon I own or how many is NONE of your fucking business.

As long as its legal it isn't.

It isn't killing a baby.

Babies
a) breathe air and
b) do not share an organ with their mother.

Did you study biology in high school or did your HS consider that too controversial of a topic?

It's a human life. You can call it whatever you like to ease your conscience.

Forum List

Back