Why Do People Take Up for "Idiots".

Also known as partisan hackery.

Something you're eminently familiar with.

It's like Barney Frank admitted recently in an interview: He opposed some pieces of legislation not because they were necessarily bad but simply because Republicans supported them. He figured if Republicans supported them they had to be bad.

Sort of like the entire GOP since jan. 9, 2009. They even opposed things they proposed just because Obama was POTUS.

dare I ask for proof or would that be hitting below the belt?

Something you're eminently familiar with.

It's like Barney Frank admitted recently in an interview: He opposed some pieces of legislation not because they were necessarily bad but simply because Republicans supported them. He figured if Republicans supported them they had to be bad.

Sort of like the entire GOP since jan. 9, 2009. They even opposed things they proposed just because Obama was POTUS.

The letter, on Senator Orrin Hatch's (R-UT) website, and signed by 10 senators including Hatch, asks the president to "embrace" an extension of the research tax credit, saying that would lead to job creation, new investment in high-tech industry, an increase in the amount of new patents and, they claim, a $90 billion boost to the annual GDP. "We urge you to help us enact a strong research incentive to keep us first in the world by endorsing the strengthening of the credit as well as its extension," the letter reads.

Earlier this month, Obama proposed a version of that very program as part of his new package of economic stimulus initiatives.

And yet, Hatch, the lead signatory on that letter, said Obama's plan would be "job killing."

GOP Senators Supported Obama Tax Credit They Now Oppose

Yes, yes. I know it is from Huffington Post, but try to refudiate it anyway....

The letter, on Senator Orrin Hatch's (R-UT) website, and signed by 10 senators including Hatch, asks the president to "embrace" an extension of the research tax credit, saying that would lead to job creation, new investment in high-tech industry, an increase in the amount of new patents and, they claim, a $90 billion boost to the annual GDP. "We urge you to help us enact a strong research incentive to keep us first in the world by endorsing the strengthening of the credit as well as its extension," the letter reads.

Earlier this month, Obama[bold] proposed a version[/bold] of that very program as part of his new package of economic stimulus initiatives.

And yet, Hatch, the lead signatory on that letter, said Obama's plan would be "job killing."

GOP Senators Supported Obama Tax Credit They Now Oppose

Yes, yes. I know it is from Huffington Post, but try to refudiate it anyway....

Note that a version of something is not the same thing as the very same thing. In this case Obama's version was filled with numerous other programs and details that indeed would have made it a job killer.
FAIL.

No matter how many idiot presidents/politicans we have there's always someone who takes their side. does that ole say "You can fool most of the people most of the time" ring true?

I voted earlier today in Nevada. I was facing between choosing between incumbent idiot Reid and challenger idiot Angle.
I do not feel voting for one over the other is taking a side, as they're both idiots. I am not fooled.
The only thing fooling me is voting within a system that does not have term limits/campaign finance reform and a system that presents me with making a forced choice between two dummies in exercising my right to vote. With this being the case, we are essentially all fooled!

Forum List

Back