Why do people take bullshit so seriously?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I mean, c'mon people! You have only 70-80 years, sometimes less, before you die.

Just give it a rest!

I've often wEndered that, too.

I also wEnder how much fighting and killing would be going on if we didn't have governments in power to tell us who we need to hate.

Folks are people, ALL OVER THE WORLD, and MOST folks aren't out to mug, murder and/or molest every other person they come into contact with, you know? It's almost like we're being brainwashed into believing that other nationalities have only our WORST interests in mind, and that we need to do unto Them, BEFORE they can do unto US...

It's sad and pitiful.

I've often wEndered that, too.

I also wEnder how much fighting and killing would be going on if we didn't have governments in power to tell us who we need to hate.

Folks are people, ALL OVER THE WORLD, and MOST folks aren't out to mug, murder and/or molest every other person they come into contact with, you know? It's almost like we're being brainwashed into believing that other nationalities have only our WORST interests in mind, and that we need to do unto Them, BEFORE they can do unto US...

It's sad and pitiful.

You act as if governments aren't people

absolut-bullshit.jpg

Why do people take bullshit so seriously?

Because it's the only game in town?

I mean, c'mon people! You have only 70-80 years, sometimes less, before you die.

Just give it a rest!

Well...ya gotta do somthing to fill in those idle hours, don't you?

Spectator sports bores me, and so instead of watching hockey, I watch the international contest for world domination.

And since I find gambling likewise boring, I like to watch our economy and the markets.

Those really are much the same things only on very different scales. ya know.

Negative people have little or no sense of humor they are always sad or depressed and have to vent themselves every once in a while. Very sad really. They take life wayyyyy to seriously.
And they think that positive people are crazy. :) :) :)

Last edited:

Just give it a rest!

Well after I get over the minor aches and pains of a good nights sleep, have a cup of coffee, I'm ready for a good day and as many laughs as I can fit in...

I figure as long as all the basics are covered the rest is icing on the cake..

A good part of life is bullshit.. I just like to laugh at the absurdity..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back