Why do people say cruz is hispanic?

My fear for the country is the Donald.

But I find Bernie's appeal to the youngsters and Birkenstock wearing non-leg shaving cookie baking caucus goers nearly as entertaining as Obama's appeal. I almost feel sorry for Hillary who's doing her best to not just sound like Hubert Humphrey but to look like him as well.

Hillary would do the most damage. Trump the second most, with Mao Tse Sanders a hair behind.

The Spaniards and Italians have big noses, and if you need proof then I will be glad to google it for you.

I'm Italian and I don't have a big nose

It is rare but it does happen.

Pacino, Stallone, and De Niro all have big noses. You just got lucky to get a small nose... :)

The Spaniards and Italians have big noses, and if you need proof then I will be glad to google it for you.

I'm Italian and I don't have a big nose

I'm Irish and I have a broken nose.

I also have one too, and I am Irish from my Father side...

Cruz's father, Rafael, was born in Cuba, emigrated and married an American from Delaware, Eleanor. While Rafael Cruz is today known for his religious beliefs and sometimes controversial statements, back then he was a successful oilman. The two were steeped in the Canadian oil industry of the early 1970s when she gave birth to a son, Rafael Edward (Ted) Cruz.

What were Ted Cruz's parents doing in Canada? - CNNPolitics.com

This makes him half Hispanic and 53% of Hispanics identify themselves as white Hispanic.

Rafael-Cruz.jpg

Rafael Cruz

Last edited:
Yes, his father was born in cuba but that's it. Mommy was born in delaware and is irish-itallian and ted himself was born in canada and his real first name is rafael which is a fag name not spanish. Plus he does not even look hispanic. With that hook nose he looks jewish if anything.

From this post, I assume you support Trump?

He looks black. His daddy was super black. One of those negros you rub with a piece of charcoal and it leaves a white mark.

He's only half black, though.

You miss my point. Obama senior was extremely black so jnr is more than half black. If obama's daddy had been a light-skinned "black" like neil tyson, then obama would be more than half white. THINK

Yes, his father was born in cuba but that's it. Mommy was born in delaware and is irish-itallian and ted himself was born in canada and his real first name is rafael which is a fag name not spanish. Plus he does not even look hispanic. With that hook nose he looks jewish if anything.
They want the Hispanic vote. I'm sure it helped him in Texas

He looks black. His daddy was super black. One of those negros you rub with a piece of charcoal and it leaves a white mark.

He's only half black, though.

You miss my point. Obama senior was extremely black so jnr is more than half black. If obama's daddy had been a light-skinned "black" like neil tyson, then obama would be more than half white. THINK

Um, no, Obama is half black. Don't forget, his mom was very white.

Is one of Neil Tyson's parents white?

Why do people say Barrack Hussein Obama, is a black president? His father was from Africa, but his mother was white, and left him to be taken care of by his rich grandparents(who Obama threw granny under the bus). Of course, when both parents bail out on the child, that would have a tendency to warp the view of the child, but since he was given to a radical communist Frank Marshall Davis, this also, gave the child very bad feelings to a country that accepted him as its own. So when you start talking about 1/2 Hispanics, then you need to talk about 1/2 white children who got elected on Hope and Change. Such stupid people who fell for that one.

At one time Martin Luther King Jr. said "do not judge a person on the color of his skin but the content of his character". But liberals cant get past the color, so they are the TRUE racists, bigots, and sexists in America.

Forum List

Back