Why do people say cruz is hispanic?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Yes, his father was born in cuba but that's it. Mommy was born in delaware and is irish-itallian and ted himself was born in canada and his real first name is rafael which is a fag name not spanish. Plus he does not even look hispanic. With that hook nose he looks jewish if anything.

I think some French speaking ultra-nationalist played hide the salami up there in France ... I mean Canada. That's how he got the hook nose and greasy hair.

Yes, his father was born in cuba but that's it. Mommy was born in delaware and is irish-itallian and ted himself was born in canada and his real first name is rafael which is a fag name not spanish. Plus he does not even look hispanic. With that hook nose he looks jewish if anything.

LOL- and why would anyone but a racists/bigot/anti-semite care about any of that?

He wears a lot of makeup . And is kinda swishy . Hellllo friscooooo!

He's Mestizo with Cubano heritage from his father side and Irish and Italian heritage from his mother side.

The Spaniards and Italians have big noses, and if you need proof then I will be glad to google it for you.

Also if you do not know the meaning of Mestizo here it is:

Mestizo - Bing

For the same reason they call Obama a ******.

People sure get ugly when their candidate loses.
My fear for the country is the Donald.

But I find Bernie's appeal to the youngsters and Birkenstock wearing non-leg shaving cookie baking caucus goers nearly as entertaining as Obama's appeal. I almost feel sorry for Hillary who's doing her best to not just sound like Hubert Humphrey but to look like him as well.

No idea. He seems ashamed of his heritage.
The guy is a Heinz 57 from Canada , not too many people have 100% of any heritage anymore..

Plus his mother raised him didn't she? He would have been brought up more with the Irish/ Italian traditions I would think.

So Cruz's father was born in Cuba. But everything else in his life is white America or white Canadian.

Hmmm. He's as much Hispanic as Obama is black hahaha!!!

Forum List

Back