Why do people on Facebook feel the need to give "Life Advice? lol

FBJ's E-Harmony Profile Photo:
View attachment 117954

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That's your landlord
I actually own my home. Not everybody lives in the projects like you.

Wrong, Everyone who lives in this building goes to college or has a career

And you don't own your home, you pay mortgage
I do pay a mortgage. You are correct. But I love my house, my name is in the deed, and I am over half-way done paying off the mortgage.

View attachment 117954

That's your landlord

I do pay a mortgage. You are correct. But I love my house, my name is in the deed, and I am over half-way done paying off the mortgage.

You are a FRAUD

View attachment 117954

That's your landlord

You are a FRAUD
How you figure?

That's your landlord

You are a FRAUD
How you figure?

Because you said you own your home and pay mortgage payment

You are a FRAUD
How you figure?

Silly widdle FBJ, living alone in a one-bedroom dump at an age where he really should be hooked up and have a family. What went so terribly wrong? Are you a thalidomide baby with a 7 toe foot growing out of your head? Or is your personality just so repulsive that nobody wants to be within 500 yards of you?

I'd like to hang out with you so I can observe your life. All I need is 24 hrs to diagnose your malfunction. Then I can either advise you so that you can escape your doldrums, or push you off a tall bridge, at your option.

I can tell you that you need a hobby. Pussy is clearly not obtainable for you. Sitting on your fat ass watching TV and consuming high carb food and drink is not a hobby. You need to join a bird watching group, or learn a second language. Fuck, man, learn how to ballroom dance. Learn how to knit. No chick wants to date a guy who is just going to sit there staring at her like a wild animal. How are you going to talk to a woman if you have no interests and you do nothing on your time off. "Well, baby, I am planning to sit on my fat ass all weekend in my "draws" jerking off, eating chips, and sniffing my fingers." Do you not understand how repelling that is?

You are a FRAUD
How you figure?

Silly widdle FBJ, living alone in a one-bedroom dump at an age where he really should be hooked up and have a family. What went so terribly wrong? Are you a thalidomide baby with a 7 toe foot growing out of your head? Or is your personality just so repulsive that nobody wants to be within 500 yards of you?

I'd like to hang out with you so I can observe your life. All I need is 24 hrs to diagnose your malfunction. Then I can either advise you so that you can escape your doldrums, or push you off a tall bridge, at your option.

I can tell you that you need a hobby. Pussy is clearly not obtainable for you. Sitting on your fat ass watching TV and consuming high carb food and drink is not a hobby. You need to join a bird watching group, or learn a second language. Fuck, man, learn how to ballroom dance. Learn how to knit. No chick wants to date a guy who is just going to sit there staring at her like a wild animal. How are you going to talk to a woman if you have no interests and you do nothing on your time off. "Well, baby, I am planning to sit on my fat ass all weekend in my "draws" jerking off, eating chips, and sniffing my fingers." Do you not understand how repelling that is?

I prefer the single life mongo and have all my money for me. Now that my credit is cleared up and my savings are skyrocketing, I can travel this summer with single hot women who have no kids or whose kids are already grown

Now log out. Lol

All because they found a job or a man, they feel qualified say things like

"Never give up on your dreams"

I;m like......."bitch u are not qualified to give me love or career advice" lol

All they doing is making themselves look retarded by giving advice no one is asking for
Have you found a new man?

I'm dating a latina from NJ
Does she have a penis, or has she already cut it off?

:lmao:

Let me guess: this "Latina" from NJ is Puerto Rican? Penis or not, you are in over your head. If you so much as look at her cross she will cut your dick off while you sleep and then put it through the garbage disposal. Those bitches are fierce.

Dated one once.

She carried a switchblade.

Do not piss them off when they are drinking.

All because they found a job or a man, they feel qualified say things like

"Never give up on your dreams"

I;m like......."bitch u are not qualified to give me love or career advice" lol

All they doing is making themselves look retarded by giving advice no one is asking for
Have you found a new man?

I'm dating a latina from NJ
Does she have a penis, or has she already cut it off?

:lmao:

Rob came out the closet last night

Forum List

Back