Why do people need a New TV every year on Black Friday?

what happened to the TV's they bought last year??? Im confused??
As far as I know they don't. I haven't bought a new TV in at least 4 years.

9 years for me

I have never purchased a TV in my life. Never will either. There are too many stupid people who do buy new TVs every year, you can just go find someone getting rid of their old TV they don't want.

We all agree you are confused. Who buys a new TV every year? No one I have ever met. My main TV is a Mitsubishi from 2009 and my bedroom TV is a Hitachi CRT made just after on-screen text and graphics first came out. Both still work like new.

I think he is more generally saying.... what the heck are these people buying every single year? What is it that makes you go sit out in the snow, on Thanksgiving, or Black Friday, to get trampled at Walmart or some other dumb store? What is it that you need so bad?

I can't think of a single thing I need. Nothing.

We all agree you are confused. Who buys a new TV every year? No one I have ever met. My main TV is a Mitsubishi from 2009 and my bedroom TV is a Hitachi CRT made just after on-screen text and graphics first came out. Both still work like new.

I think he is more generally saying.... what the heck are these people buying every single year? What is it that makes you go sit out in the snow, on Thanksgiving, or Black Friday, to get trampled at Walmart or some other dumb store? What is it that you need so bad?

I can't think of a single thing I need. Nothing.

It would be nice to see a deal on laptops

New Topics

Forum List

Back