Why do people laugh at creationists?

from my other thread:

ST34 said:
in Europe whole this discussion about evolution and creationism seems comical

this reminds situation if somebody began to doubt in heliocentric theory and tried to go back to the geocentric theory - so begun discussion would be comical and plaintive, and persons which denied truths of the heliocentric theory with reference to the planetary system, should be account as the complete ignoramuses and even illiterates

existing of Evolution is one from most obvious facts as we at all know

Is anyone laughing at them?

Id have to question the maturity of anyone who laughs at someone else because they believe differently.

In my realm of the world, in a community filled with Christian friends, coworkers and family, I do not know one who does not support both Science and its findings, along with still believing in God....not a one!

It takes more faith to believe in evolution than in religion

It takes a humongous amount of faith to follow a religion that wants you to wipe your arse with your bare hand and cover your women with a sheet. That has to be the dumbest thing ever in the history of mankind.

It takes a humongous amount of faith to follow a religion that wants you to wipe your arse with your bare hand and cover your women with a sheet. That has to be the dumbest thing ever in the history of mankind.

what part of "no multiple accounts" continues to baffle you, al?

Id have to question the maturity of anyone who laughs at someone else because they believe differently.

If somebody say that we should go back to geocentric theory, because it is more true than heliocentric, wouldn't you laugh at him/her ?

People laugh at creationism not because of their immaturity, but because of their maturity

Care4all said:
in a community filled with Christian friends

you should change community

Sunni Man said:

so we can go back to geocentric theory, now

Last edited:

what part of "no multiple accounts" continues to baffle you, al?

What part of sending a PM on mod matters baffles you? You are always ragging on people for addressing said subject matter on the board and here you are. Like I have said before ...you are an idiot as a mod. I hope you are sending yourself the appropriate condescending warning.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back