Why do people insist on attacking effects instead of causes?

I think there's more on tax returns than how much taxes you've paid in fed. Just a hunch, been doing my own 4 quite a bit.
I know. Me too. It just seems that's the main reason for attack.
I think there's a plethora of reasons, but the OP reason is the most intellectually simplistic one to attack.

And on that specific one, sure it's a virtue to be greedy in this country.

That makes it "good?"

If a man with over a ba ba ba ba billion dollars is pretending "yo, i wuvv murica AND da twoops," you dont think its relevant he hires tax attorneys to skirt as much military funding as he possibly can?

Sir. Your point is a good one, and makes sense. But counter points aren't non existant either.

I think there's more on tax returns than how much taxes you've paid in fed. Just a hunch, been doing my own 4 quite a bit.
Some people want to prove he's not as rich as he says, and others want to prove him a liar about his charitable contributions. Some want to know what entities he does business with or something like that. I think it's safe to say if we discover the man paid more than 5% federal tax, THAT will be the shocker. No one expects it.

imo it has to be more than just what Trump didn't pay. Mitt was stuck because he really was a cut taxes on the rich guy. Trump had appeal when he was about "making the 1% pay their share." His plan is the opposite, but he could still be talking about how shareholders should pay for corp profits and tax equity sales as income. But he left that spot long ago

I think there's a plethora of reasons, but the OP reason is the most intellectually simplistic one to attack.

That makes it "good?"

If a man with over a ba ba ba ba billion dollars is pretending "yo, i wuvv murica AND da twoops," you dont think its relevant he hires tax attorneys to skirt as much military funding as he possibly can?

Sir. Your point is a good one, and makes sense. But counter points aren't non existant either.
I figured that was why its the main one they used :D
I didn't say it made it good, I was saying maybe people should attack the cause instead of an effect. Tax reform is much needed. Obviously.

That makes it "good?"

I didn't say it made it good, I was saying maybe people should attack the cause instead of an effect. Tax reform is much needed. Obviously.
Well, he is running for President and is a (B)illionnaire which isnt just money, a billion is more money than god for all intents and purposes and you cannot out one side of your face gleefully avoid funding the military because it's "allowed" and helps you personally while out the other side of your face Pledge Allegiance to the flag you're participating in pissing on because you're gaming it to greedy ends.

Sure thing, everyone games the tax code.

But true also, everyone is not a Billionnaire running for President and pretending we need a larger military budget while (potentially) contributing zero dollars at all, to it.

Phony balogna like that, and accepting it from EITHER of these dirtballs, is why we say and we all say loudly, "politics is dirty."

That makes it "good?"

Hillary is the one promising to get rid of a lot of those backdoor rules. I surely haven't heard Trump saying that. DON'T HIT ME!! Just sayin!!!

That makes it "good?"

Hillary is the one promising to get rid of a lot of those backdoor rules. I surely haven't heard Trump saying that. DON'T HIT ME!! Just sayin!!!
LMAO ok

That makes it "good?"

What back door rules?

That makes it "good?"

What back door rules?
thats what she said

sawry sawry

But true also, everyone is not a Billionnaire running for President and pretending we need a larger military budget while (potentially) contributing zero dollars at all, to it.

."
True. But most people take advantage of our system while still wanting it changed. Like Bernie with all of his deductions. Or me taking a child credit. No reason people without kids should be penalized, but I wont turn it down.

Forum List

Back