CDZ Why do people hate Gays ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like an obsession with some. Why is it so important to deny this small group of people rights that the rest of us take for granted.

Live,love and go about your business in peace.

The rhetoric is cruel,dehumanizing, hateful and tends to mark out the hater for what they are.

I can think of several reasons, fear,ignorance, inherent character flaws, selective religious intolerance.

But it still doesnt explain it to me fully.

Why do people hate Gays ?

It has to do with upbringing and the religion they practice.

You have to understand that in many cultures throughout the world it is taught that homosexuality is a deviant way of life, and that it should be shun and in some cultures it should be dealt with by killing the homosexual.

Now I know this is blunt way of saying it I do not adhere to this at all, but answering your question why some people hate Gays.

Also homosexual behaviour is believed by many to be the cause of the spread of diseases like AIDS and because some men and women are naturally bi-curious and bi-sexual the disease has jumped to heterosexual people while also being contracted through intravenous drug sharing.

Finally, you can not remove the religious factor in the discussion and that it has been taught Homosexuality is a mortal sin. Throughout many generations it has been taught that laying with another man is a sin.

So it does not excuse the hatred in my mind but it explains it...

If your business is baking then you will bake the cake. Why wouldnt you ?

Because my conscience and my moral values prohibit me from actively supporting or participating in that which I know to be immoral, such as a homosexual mockery of a wedding.

And the First Amendment backs me up fully on this, while nothing in the Constitution opposes me.

Because my conscience and my moral values prohibit me from actively supporting or participating in that which I know to be immoral, such as a homosexual mockery of a wedding.

And the First Amendment backs me up fully on this, while nothing in the Constitution opposes me.

I believe you should have the right to refuse just like I have the right to bake that cake...

Now do you agree with what I wrote?

Its like an obsession with some. Why is it so important to deny this small group of people rights that the rest of us take for granted.

The rhetoric is cruel,dehumanizing, hateful and tends to mark out the hater for what they are.

I can think of several reasons, fear,ignorance, inherent character flaws, selective religious intolerance.

You have to understand that in many cultures throughout the world it is taught that homosexuality is a deviant way of life, and that it should be shun and in some cultures it should be dealt with by killing the homosexual.

Now I know this is blunt way of saying it I do not adhere to this at all, but answering your question why some people hate Gays.

Also homosexual behaviour is believed by many to be the cause of the spread of diseases like AIDS and because some men and women are naturally bi-curious and bi-sexual the disease has jumped to heterosexual people while also being contracted through intravenous drug sharing.

Finally, you can not remove the religious factor in the discussion and that it has been taught Homosexuality is a mortal sin. Throughout many generations it has been taught that laying with another man is a sin.

I get this,but I think it means that gays need more protection from bigotry. Not less.

Religious freedom was enshrined because the pilgrims had been persecuted in Britain. Now it is being used to persecute another group.
Its very selective and doesnt bear scrutiny.
However under the first amendment I cant see a case against denying sharia law.
Maybe you could join together and stone a few Gays ?
You're the one that wants to stone, imprison, fine Christians for refusing to cook and cavirt at your fake weddings. And you wonder why you're despised.
I dont want to do any of that. I would just like everybody to be treated equally under the law. How hard is that ?
No problem. Don't demand that I preach a certain doctrine, stay out of the girls bathroom, don't try to force me to bake a cake for your fake nuptials and we'll be fine.
Because I refuse to participate in sacrilege. Get a homo baker to bake your cake.

I get this,but I think it means that gays need more protection from bigotry. Not less.
You morons have more protection here than you do in any country in the world. You don't want protection. You want power. It's part and parcel of the mental disease that affects you.

I believe you should have the right to refuse just like I have the right to bake that cake...

Now do you agree with what I wrote?

We do not appear to be in disagreement, here.

They hate what they have been taught to hate by their parents, school mates, and society. As the saying goes, you have to be taught to hate.

Kids today have, at least in some parts of our society have a totally different opinion of gays than they did 25 or 50 years ago. In my granddaughter's high school, the valedictorian this year is gay. She's a straight A student, president of the student council and one of the most popular students in school. This would be unimaginable 50 years.

Last edited:

They hate what they have been taught to hate by their parents, school mates, and society. As the saying goes, you have to be taught to hate.
Refusing to bake a penis cake isn't hatred, flapper. Hate is what you harbor in your own moldy soul. And ps...we have the right to hate whomever we choose. Just like you do.

You morons have more protection here than you do in any country in the world. You don't want protection. You want power. It's part and parcel of the mental disease that affects you.

Not just of the LGBpbiWTF bunch, but of the larger wrong-wing ideology that is aligned therewith, which defines freedom, not by one's ability to act according to his own will, but by the ability to force others to act against theirs.

Not just of the LGBpbiWTF bunch, but of the larger wrong-wing ideology that is aligned therewith, which defines freedom, not by one's ability to act according to his own will, but by the ability to force others to act against theirs.
Exactly. They belong behind bars, or worse. I know what is ahead for them and can almost pity them. Almost.

Exactly. They belong behind bars, or worse. I know what is ahead for them and can almost pity them. Almost.

I direct the remarks here -- CDZ - Why do people hate Gays ? -- especially your way seeing as you are given to quoting the Bible in your signature line.

Why does every one of your quotes have to do with rebuking another?

I direct the remarks here -- CDZ - Why do people hate Gays ? -- especially your way seeing as you are given to quoting the Bible in your signature line.

Why does every one of your quotes have to do with rebuking another?
You should start another thread about that. This is a discussion about how gays think everybody must be forced to serve them with a smile, and still not hate them.

Thread is closed. 19 posts marked for deletion, and not even halfway through the thread. A lot of folks, including the OP, seem to have forgotten what the CDZ is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back