Why do people from the political forum that demand honesty and morality

migrate over here and make fun of those that preach it.

Well, they were forced to move when Storm Front was disbanded.
just like the Covington whites are racist and the blacks were not!!
hahahahahahhahahhaa
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
white supremacists murder less than 10 people per----------------------year
blacks murder over 8 per---------------------------------------------------------------------DAY

Are you still butt hurt that your safe harbor - Storm Front - was shut down?
why are you so worried about SF when BLACKS murder over 8 blacks every DAY!!!???

I'm not worried about storm front, I'm Married and I'm white, my wife and two adult sons are white too, none of us are gay nor are any of us gay or Muslim, of Mexican or
African ancestry and I'm a Vietnam Era Vet.

You liberals are obsessed with gentics. But it wont save you. Its obvious you are a homosexual supporter and a friend of anyone anti-white or Anti-christian. And thats what will be remembered.

At the mouth of two witnesses or three witnesses a matter shall be established. (ref: Deut. 19 v 15)

It would be an act in clear and direct opposition to God's given Word for anyone to prove anything, ever, under any circumstances. It would actually take an act of God for one man to accomplish it.

Saying "prove it" to anyone is just a cheap tactic.

Of course I do. I have the available data within space and time.
You just said that logic and philosophy is all there is for that question. Don’t you pay attention to what you write?
Apparently you don’t.

The available evidence within space and time are the basis for the logic and philosophy.

Specifically the laws of nature.
Who wrote the laws of nature?
Which laws of nature? Can you even name any?
The one that says you can’t prove anything outside of time and space.
Identifying the laws of nature is just the first step in the process. If you can’t even name them then you can’t figure out where they came from. Can you at least name them? It’s a yes or no question.

Of course I do. I have the available data within space and time.
You just said that logic and philosophy is all there is for that question. Don’t you pay attention to what you write?
Apparently you don’t.

The available evidence within space and time are the basis for the logic and philosophy.

Help me help you. Try guessing them and I’ll let you know if you are even close.

Try guessing things randomly. Maybe you will get lucky. :lol:

Taz: tomato.

Ding: no Taz tomato isn’t a law of nature but tomatoes do follow two of the laws of nature. Good work. Keep trying.

Taz: dsfthvtsxuu

Ding: no Taz. Those are just random letters. They aren’t laws of nature.

Apparently you don’t.

Identifying the laws of nature is just the first step in the process. If you can’t even name them then you can’t figure out where they came from. Can you at least name them? It’s a yes or no question.
It’s up to you to provide proof of which you have none.

Apparently you don’t.

I’m just trying to figure out what you know about the subject, Taz.

Apparently you can’t name any law of nature. Try using google.

Apparently you don’t.

Would you like to buy a vowel?

I’m just trying to figure out what you know about the subject, Taz.

Apparently you can’t name any law of nature. Try using google.
I’m waiting for your proof that proves what you said. Asking me questions isn’t it. Please try again.

Would you like to buy a vowel?
You have nothing as usual. Yawn!

migrate over here and make fun of those that preach it.

Well, they were forced to move when Storm Front was disbanded.
just like the Covington whites are racist and the blacks were not!!
hahahahahahhahahhaa
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites
white supremacists murder less than 10 people per----------------------year
blacks murder over 8 per---------------------------------------------------------------------DAY

Are you still butt hurt that your safe harbor - Storm Front - was shut down?
why are you so worried about SF when BLACKS murder over 8 blacks every DAY!!!???

I'm not worried about storm front, I'm Married and I'm white, my wife and two adult sons are white too, none of us are gay nor are any of us gay or Muslim, of Mexican or
African ancestry and I'm a Vietnam Era Vet.
why bring up SF anyway??

why does the right wing expect us to believe the right wing instead of the left wing?
How about believing your fellow countrymen? Why not believe the statistics they present? Let's take the wall, for example. How would a wall hurt anyone? How is not having a wall hurting people? When one side truly wants something, truly believes in it, we expect the other side to listen.

Christians can trash other religions but christianity is off limits.
Sounds like islam

Forum List

Back