Why do people do this?

News results for spring break deaths
Notre Dame Recruit Matt James Falls To His Death From Hotel ‎ - 23 minutes ago

Matt James, 17 year old high school football star, fell to his death on Friday ... Matt James is just the latest victim of Spring Break and there is no word ...
CMR - 207 related articles »

Officials Stress Seat Belt Safety as Spring Break Begins ‎ - Greenwood Today

MSNBC Cancels Mexico Balcony Death Segment During Spring Break MSNBC Cancels Mexico Balcony Death Segment During Spring Break Date: Sunday, March 21 @ 09:44:41 EST Topic: Mexico Balcony Deaths ...
MSNBC Cancels Mexico Balcony Death Segment During Spring Break - Cached - Similar
19-year-old spring breaker dies after balcony fall | fall, balcony ... Mar 26, 2010 ... It was the first fatal balcony fall during this year's Spring Break — one of the busiest in recent years — and the only such death since ...
19-year-old spring breaker dies after balcony fall | fall, balcony, old - News - Northwest Florida Daily News - Cached
Spring Break: Information Welcome to Panama City Beach Spring Break. This year promises to be the most ... Several deaths have resulted from balcony climbing over the past several ...
interoz.com/springbreak/information.php - Cached
Ohio high school mourns spring-break death of senior who was Notre ... Apr 3, 2010 ... CINCINNATI (AP) — An Ohio high school is mourning the death of a star football player who had been recruited to play at Notre Dame in the ...
www.latimes.com/.../sns-ap-us-player-dies,0,5220359.story - 49 minutes ago

You know, where I used to live in New Mexico there was a Catholic group in the mountains that were rumored to do crazy things on Easter.

They didn't let outsiders in, though. In fact, people avoided the place like the plague.

You know, where I used to live in New Mexico there was a Catholic group in the mountains that were rumored to do crazy things on Easter.

They didn't let outsiders in, though. In fact, people avoided the place like the plague.

That is Cross Mountain and you are correct.
It is just rumor that crazy things go on up there..
They have wooden crosses and people hike up there. Nothing unusual at all.
They let me up there and I am not even Catholic.
It is not fact that people avoid that place like the plague. Accordingly, that is rumor also.

That is Cross Mountain and you are correct.
It is just rumor that crazy things go on up there..
They have wooden crosses and people hike up there. Nothing unusual at all.
They let me up there and I am not even Catholic.
It is not fact that people avoid that place like the plague. Accordingly, that is rumor also.

This was 30 years ago.
And it wasn't Cross Mountain. It was Cuba.

From another perspective Communion is in the eye of the beholder. There is the Catholic Perspective which is clearly defined. There are the Protestant perspectives, which differ from the Catholic and each other.

The miracles of life, why do They exist?
Why does a Soldier jump on a live grenade to save His buddies, without hesitation?
Why does Someone run into a burning building to save Lives?
Why do People without hesitation risk Their Lives Every day to protect and save lives?
Even when It's done to balance past wrongs, who is to judge the merit?
Who is to disqualify?

If Individual's do things that are not a threat to Others, within reason, and even on the fringe, do we allow Them life changing experience, or deny Them?

How about, Extreme Sports? Should We deny that on the same basis?

Philippines are Old World Catholics. Very Devout. My Parish has a large Philippine Community. I find Them very humble and likable.

Maybe they are fanatical heretics wishing to disporve the idea that Jesus died on the cross in a day.

Of course, this makes them fools in my book.

Forum List

Back