Why do "people" chose government security over liberty?

Because???

:lol:

Because they're lazy??

Because they're stupid??

Because they're lazy??

Because they're lazy and stupid??

Because they don't give a fuck???

Because those who died to secure liberty mean nothing to them - if they're even educated enough to appreciate our Revolutionary war..

Fucking pathetic is what they are (progressives)...

Of course those who are willing to trade their liberties are always the ones claiming they have rights - NO YOU DONT - you gave them all away in exchange for your free money and you're dragging us all down the fucking tube with you..

1984 is the progressives goal...

A society where every choice is dictated or mandated...

Progressives, or our government in general is no better than the Church of England (not only that but Europe in general) circa 15th, 16th, and 17th century.... Our nation was founded via opposition to that, now we reverted back to that authoritarian bullshit...

Last edited:
Too many people have a natural yearning for slavery.

As Marcus Cicero said "The majority of people prefer slavery, they only want a just and generous master."

Too many people have a natural yearning for slavery.

As Marcus Cicero said "The majority of people prefer slavery, they only want a just and generous master."

Awesome quote, and it hits the nail on the head..

They want to have their cake and eat it.........

You'd think people would learn the notion that nothing is free by the time they're 15-16...

You get what you pay for...

You mean voting one into power in exchange for free welfare so the elected one can go to DC and legislate tyrannical nonsense while reminding their voting base they should be grateful because they provide free table scraps while glorifying themselves in the process.

"look at me I eat steak and give you the scraps - I'm so generous aren't I." "Since I do that I can do whatever the fuck I want."

That's pretty much the democrats game - buy people off with table scraps.

You mean voting one into power in exchange for free welfare so the elected one can go to DC and legislate tyrannical nonsense while reminding their voting base they should be grateful because they provide free table scraps while glorifying themselves in the process.

"look at me I eat steak and give you the scraps - I'm so generous aren't I." "Since I do that I can do whatever the fuck I want."

You get too caught up in this 'freedom' thing. No man is an island. People need communities to survive. You act like anybody receiving welfare is happy about it. Back in the early 1990s I was out of work for three months - a whole group of us were (there was a mini-recession down here). I spent the time retraining but got the dole for that three months. Hated every minute of it, but it saw me through.

Is there a certain group of people that are generationally dependent on the state? I believe there is. In some cases in the UK there are certain families where they are on third generation who have not worked. Unfortunately in NZ and Australian, the majority of those people are the natives.

But it is hardly the norm. See my second sig...your OP is just a soundbite aimed at causing an emotional response with little facts to back them up. Just your own predisposed prejudices, which don't make it so....

You get too caught up in this 'freedom' thing. No man is an island. People need communities to survive. You act like anybody receiving welfare is happy about it. Back in the early 1990s I was out of work for three months - a whole group of us were (there was a mini-recession down here). I spent the time retraining but got the dole for that three months. Hated every minute of it, but it saw me through.

Is there a certain group of people that are generationally dependent on the state? I believe there is. In some cases in the UK there are certain families where they are on third generation who have not worked. Unfortunately in NZ and Australian, the majority of those people are the natives.

But it is hardly the norm. See my second sig...your OP is just a soundbite aimed at causing an emotional response with little facts to back them up. Just your own predisposed prejudices, which don't make it so....

Apparently you aren't from a city...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdNASo4YP_E]RIP Cabrini-Green (Gangsta City)(Chicago, IL) - YouTube[/ame]

Welfare IS their culture........

Cabrini WAS public housing - as in - tax payer funded housing.

The projects....

Last edited:

Because???

:lol:

Because they're lazy??

Because they're stupid??

Because they're lazy??

Because they're lazy and stupid??

Because they don't give a fuck???

Because those who died to secure liberty mean nothing to them - if they're even educated enough to appreciate our Revolutionary war..

Fucking pathetic is what they are (progressives)...

Of course those who are willing to trade their liberties are always the ones claiming they have rights - NO YOU DONT - you gave them all away in exchange for your free money and you're dragging us all down the fucking tube with you..

1984 is the progressives goal...

A society where every choice is dictated or mandated...

Progressives, or our government in general is no better than the Church of England (not only that but Europe in general) circa 15th, 16th, and 17th century.... Our nation was founded via opposition to that, now we reverted back to that authoritarian bullshit...

Because I said so

Because they are grossly and sadly very misinformed and easily led. Individual freedom is scary.

"The contemporary world has gone astray, in sum, because it has sought freedoms from the dangers and risks of liberty."

Forum List

Back