Why do people believe everything that they see on TV without questioning it?

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
If I dare suggest that there is something fishy about events such as the French shooting, you call me a 'conspiracy nut'. It's better than just believing something happened because you are told it happened.

You should do your own research about it.
Did you know one the cops commit suicide? The media hardly reported this. Very suspicious.
Did you know that France angered Israel by voting in favor of Palestine? Then this happened. Connection?
The whole thing was an orgy of hypocrisy anyway. The world leaders in that march were all guilty of being a dictator.

Meh....thats what happens when you allow a crap load of muslims into your country.
Or any other immigrant group that refuses to assimilate for that matter.
Don't you think that the world is more difficult than you can see it?

Only when you write incoherent sentences.....

He meant it in the context of the OP. And undoubtedly some conspiracy theories are correct due to the law of averages for one.

When things are too hard for people to understand or too far outside the norm things can become "classified" or swept under the rug. Nobody disobeys intelligence if they are serious.

Meh....thats what happens when you allow a crap load of muslims into your country.
Or any other immigrant group that refuses to assimilate for that matter.
Don't you think that the world is more difficult than you can see it?

Only when you write incoherent sentences.....

What's wrong with my sentences? Precisely because of such ignorant people like you people around the world burn American flags. Like you, George Bush and John McCain.

Forum List

Back