Why do people around here make things up?

Powerman

Jul 23, 2005
Is that good enough proof around here?

Archangel just made up things out of thin air in an argument earlier and uses himself as the source of information. That is very cheap.

Hobbit has a habbit of doing the same. His source is always someone he knows.

Do people around here actually buy those cheap cop outs?

Archangel, I'm calling you out. You claim that marijuana causes more fatal car accidents than aclohol and that it is more addictive than nicotine. I say they are both lies. In this digital age we live in you should have no problem finding credible sources to prove me wrong. Go for it buddy.

GotZoom said:
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up.

The point is that there is absolutely nothing to back his claim. It's a known fact that alcohol causes many accidents. Marijuana may impair you somewhat but not nearly as much as alcohol.

Mr. P said:
Of all the people I helped scrape off the road late at night (late being after 12pm) all were due to alcohol.
I don't remember any pot problems.

Exactly. I live in a town where there is quite a bit of drinking. I can promise you there are plenty of accidents caused by alcohol on a daily basis and I have yet to hear of any fatal accidents caused by someone who was high.

Powerman said:

Archangel just made up things out of thin air in an argument earlier and uses himself as the source of information. That is very cheap.

Archangel, I'm calling you out. You claim that marijuana causes more fatal car accidents than aclohol and that it is more addictive than nicotine. I say they are both lies. In this digital age we live in you should have no problem finding credible sources to prove me wrong. Go for it buddy.

Since your question and premise don't make logical sense; aren't logically honest, you should re-name this thread:

"Does Pot Cause more fatal car accidents than Alcohol?"

Powerman said:

you may kiss Mr.P's ass all ya want...the fact remains...Experience rocks BS walks...Mr.P I am amazed that being the VN Vet you profess to be you would actually patronize this fool...IAM IN SHOCK!

Powerman said:
Exactly. I live in a town where there is quite a bit of drinking. I can promise you there are plenty of accidents caused by alcohol on a daily basis and I have yet to hear of any fatal accidents caused by someone who was high.
Well ya know, perhaps it's only because alcohol is so accessible...pot is not..

-=d=- said:
Since your question and premise don't make logical sense; aren't logically honest, you should re-name this thread:

"Does Pot Cause more fatal car accidents than Alcohol?"

Well I was just pointing out that people have a tendency to just make things up and feel that it is appropriate proof in a debate. I don't believe that to be true. The topic is already being discussed on another thread but if you would like to address the topic on this one then that's fine. I'm not editing the subject of the thread however. Sorry.

Mr. P said:
Well ya know, perhaps it's only because alcohol is so accessible...pot is not..

That is simply not true. It's much more accessible for underage kids than alcohol is. And it certainly isn't difficult to come by if you are a regular smoker.

Powerman said:
That is simply not true. It's much more accessible for underage kids than alcohol is. And it certainly isn't difficult to come by if you are a regular smoker.
Well, I'll be right back then..I'm running to the corner store to get some..should be easy, huh?

archangel said:
you may kiss Mr.P's ass all ya want...the fact remains...Experience rocks BS walks...Mr.P I am amazed that being the VN Vet you profess to be you would actually patrnozize this fool...IAM IN SHOCK!

Being a vietnam vet and having knowledge on the subject at hand are mutually exclusive. Any logical person could tell you that.

Mr. P said:
Well, I'll be right back then..I'm running to the corner store to get some..should be easy, huh?

You obviously don't smoke. If you did you would know plenty of people that sell it. Trust me it's easier to find than you think and a lot of people you wouldn't expect smoke it.

Powerman said:

you really pissed this vet and former law enfocement officer off...thank your lucky stars I do not know where ya live or I would kick your proverbial ass...enough said! :tinfoil:

Powerman said:
I'm not worried. And I'm probably pissing you off because you know I'm right. If not you could have just proved me wrong by now. Are you upset that I caught you lying?

I am pissed off because you are such a coward...ya talk alot of shit..then run and start your own BS post to gain sympathy...did not work...Mr.Minus...and again....if you were lucky enough to be in my squad in VN...I would make you a "Tunnel Rat" just to give my guys a break!

Powerman said:
You obviously don't smoke. If you did you would know plenty of people that sell it. Trust me it's easier to find than you think and a lot of people you wouldn't expect smoke it.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: You don't have a clue how many I do know.:rotflmao:

Mr. P said:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: You don't have a clue how many I do know.:rotflmao:

Then in that case it would be relatively easy for you to get pot if you wanted it then. A little tougher than going to the store and picking up a six pack but you could probably get a 2 weeks supply if you wanted.

Okay - stop. This thread is NOT about just slamming everyone...and the 'kick your ass threats' are a serious No-Go...

Not because the board says so, but because 'being an adult' says so.

Let's just stop, folks, please?

:)

-=d=- said:
Okay - stop. This thread is NOT about just slamming everyone...and the 'kick your ass threats' are a serious No-Go...

Not because the board says so, but because 'being an adult' says so.

Let's just stop, folks, please?

:)

I agree. There is no place for name unwarranted name calling and threats. I just wanted a simple answer and I still haven't gotten it.

Powerman said:
I just wanted a simple answer and I still haven't gotten it.

First off - yes, lets keep things with a modicum of civility (real word?)

2ndly remember, nobody 'owes' you anything...Participation is voluntary :D

Forum List

Back