Why do peoeple don't believe in Jesus

Yes but being gay is wrong. I did not want to say that. But its true. It is an obamanation sin in the bible. I am not going to judge but Jesus judges and if you get to the right hand of the thrown he will send you to hell. There are angels and demonds and alot of witch craft. I know because my mom maid me breake up a friend ship who was doing witch craft.

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality. he DID say a lot about caring for the poor.

and the word is "abomination". :cuckoo:
And it was pedophile priests who said gay sex was a sin. I agree if it’s with a child. 2 consenting adults is ok. If it feels right to them god bless

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality.
The Bible says that Jesus was a Torah teacher who taught the law and said the law was good and unchanging.

Everyone already knew sodomy was against Torah law and punishable by death. So there wasn't any reason for Jesus to waste time talking about it. ... :cool:
And because Jesus was gay himself. Like Mohammed.
If Only,

there were nice girls to be found who are willing to be friends, in modern times.

Girl friends; what a social concept.

YOU GUYS GOT WAY OFF TOPIC!
Let me bring us back to to reasoning for rejecting the Jesus mythology. It's not just that
the Historical characters used for the Jesus myth
failed to liberate from Rome, and HaShev (redeem/restore/return) the people, and were nothing special, somewhat failed and fallen, but that the individual characters used along with many cultures mythologies were down right dangerous that caused the "OPPOSITE" OF Moshiach roles.
Example: the christ used for Bill O'reilly's killing Jesus was the Galilean tax revolter.
HE'S THE CHRIST (YEHUDA OF Galilee)CRUCIFIED by Rome for his tax revolt(6bc) and for causing other serious crimes/turmoil- who lived in the time of Lysanias( died 35bc)and King Herod(4bc).
What I didn't even know till recently is that Josephus accounts the Galilean christ as being responsible for the destruction of the Temple(instead of Moshiach to build the Temple) and Zealot war with Rome that failed miserably.
Yehuda the Galilean Christ began the "fourth philosophy" of the Jews which Josephus blames for the disastrous war with the Romans in 66-70 CE.
The philosophies of Judaism most important in that period were the Pharisees, Saducees, Essenes, and the Zealots (fourth philosophy).
They were the freedom from Rome fighters who hated the census(7bc), they are the Zealots who ended up at Massada.
Such movements in the first century were both religious and political; not one or the other. Interesting enough one of his 2 sons which were also crucified later for their revolt, claimed to be a messiah figure, so is thst were the term father and son as one comes from or that Yehuda is seen returning in a different appearance they didn't recognize as the son claiming to be messiah?
Disturbing fact about Yehuda's and his followers later to become known as compiled 'CHRISTIANs' encouraged Jews not to register and those that did had their houses burnt and their cattle stolen by his followers.
Basically they would be considered their eras version of Antifa, opposing tyrany, but becoming what they hate by forcing others to do as they or have tourched houses and businesses and stuff looted. Sound Familiar?
SO the historical figures, The Herod era Galilean and the Pilate era River Jordan Christ who's apostles were martyr zealots in revolt against Rome. Both not only failed to liberate as removed portion of Luke suggested and John 6:66 hinted,
but also did despicable things that the MSM Rome hid from Historical records(fake news *L*), but Josephus revealed as did some Apochryphas and found removed texts from the NT.

Source on Missing Luke:
(found in the oldest copies) which states: about his being handed over for sentencing"even though we were hoping that he would be the one to LIBERATE ISRAEL." (Luke 24:19-20 -- based on the Greek text)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back