Why do patriotic Americans support Zionism?

Why do patriotic Americans support Zionist extremists?

Not supporting Israel is anti-American. Doubt me? Take it up with Irving Kristol.

Should the American taxpayer be compelled to send billions in welfare payments to the state of Israel?

Yes. We will all be killed by Marxist Obama Supporting Extremist Terrorist Muslims if we don't. Also Jew-Hater, have you ever heard of The Holocaust?

Couldn't this money be spent here in the U.S.,or better yet used to reduce our enormous deficit?

Sure if the survival of America as a global leader and the very survival of our Judeo-Christian values are not important to you.

pro-israel-aipac.jpg

Okay...

You've convinced me, Thunderbird!
Let's bomb the shit out of Israel, NOW!!!!
I mean, shit, afterall they....ummm...errrr........
What did Israel do again?

What did Israel do to you or your's?
What is your motivation for the annihilation of the Holy Lands?

Why do you want them all dead?

Let your strawman have a rest, horty.

This is what Israel has done to Americans.

1) Are you a taxpayer, horty? Americans have been paying billions in welfare to Israel for decades.

2) A big reason we went to war with Iraq is because of AIPAC. The neocons have been pushing for Mideast wars of conquest. American soldiers bleed for Israel.

3) The Moslem terrorists attack the U.S. because of our support for Israeli ethnic cleansing. Think of all the money we spend on security, all the waiting in line to be searched - you can thank Israel for all that.

4) In the past Arab states have restricted U.S. supplies of oil because of our subservience to Israel. These embargoes severely damaged the U.S. economy.

The U.S. is a great country, why can't we stand up to the Israeli bullies? Do you really think serving Israel is in our country's interest?

Last edited:
It hates rabbis, but falls in love with imams; shouts against the Tsahal [Israeli Defense Forces], but applauds Hamas' terrorists;
Windbag your argument is basically: Forget about all the bad things Israel does - look at those other countries over there - they do bad things too! You are trying to distract people from Israel's policy of ethnic cleansing and discrimination. Nice try but I'm afraid only the real dopes are going to fall for that line of propaganda.

If you were genuinely concerned about promoting reform in the Moslem world you would be the first to demand an end to Israeli bigotry. Right now many Moslems hate America and even sometimes the whole idea of liberal democracy. Why? Because they see America only as a country that abets the mistreatment of Palestinians.

This is America's biggest foreign policy problem. We should end our bias against the Palestinians. Only then can reform movements progress in the Mideast. We should stop fighting wars in Israel's interest (like the Iraq war). We should stop threatening Iran with war. We can not accept the pro-Israel lobby bribing our politicains to betray their country.

That is not my argument, that was just a portion of the article I posted to support my position. The entire world made a promise just after WWII, and I intend to remember it.

Never
Again

Last edited:

1) Are you a taxpayer, horty. Americans have been paying billions in welfare to Israel for decades.

2) A big reason we went to war with Iraq is because of AIPAC. The neocons have been pushing for Mideast wars of conquest. American soldiers bleed for Israel.

3) The Moslem terrorists attack the U.S. because of our support for Israeli ethnic cleansing. Think of all the money we spend on security, all the waiting in line to be searched - you can thank Israel for all that.

4) In the past Arab states have restricted U.S. supplies of oil because of our subservience to Israel. These embargoes severely damaged the U.S. economy.

The U.S. is a great country, why can't we stand up to the Israeli bullies? Do you really think serving Israel is in our country's interest?
A lot of your "reasons" can be said about any number of countries around the globe.

That is not my argument, that was just a portion of the article I posted to support my position. The entire world made a promise just after WWII, and I intend to remember it.

Never
Again

I think you are remembering your favorite Nickelback "song"... :lol:

"The entire world made a promise" :cuckoo:. With rhetoric like that it's not surprising the zionist liars and warmongers are losing credibility.

People worship The Holocaust © in this country. They then ignore 20 million slaughtered under Stalin and the 150K Japanese (a large majority civilians) killed by the United States...

Never
Again

I think you are remembering your favorite Nickelback "song"... :lol:

"The entire world made a promise" :cuckoo:. With rhetoric like that it's not surprising the zionist liars and warmongers are losing credibility.

People worship The Holocaust © in this country. They then ignore 20 million slaughtered under Stalin and the 150K Japanese (a large majority civilians) killed by the United States...

I don't ignore anything.

Never again means I speak out against genocide everywhere, not just the ones that are politically expedient. Remember Obama's promise to call the Armenians? I do.

terrorism.bmp

Never again means I speak out against genocide everywhere, not just the ones that are politically expedient.
Great Windbag. Then I am sure you will condemn the attacks on the Palestinians. Or when you say "Never Again" don't they count?

gazachild.jpg

Last edited:

1) Are you a taxpayer, horty. Americans have been paying billions in welfare to Israel for decades.
In welfare? Prove it retard.

Prove it retard.

Prove it retard.

Prove it retard.

You are a retard. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Never
Again​

Do these Palestinian children count, or is it only Jewish lives that matter?
reg03.jpg

CMike, I've provided links. Can you read?

Info on American $$$$ flowing to Israel: The Cost of Israel to the American People by Richard Curtiss

Info on Israel pushing for war with Iraq: The Israel Lobby and US Foreign Policy - by John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt
Check out page 5.

I don't really care to read your bullshit links.

Prove the allegations you made. Such as we invaded Iraq because of AIPAC.

Prove any of the idiotic bullshit you have been posting. I am not going to read your propoganda. All you need is one paragraph from a legitimate source, that proves your point. Easy.

Forum List

Back