Why do Nations have to accept new laws..

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
Why must any Nation be forced into accepting new laws into their national set adhered to laws? Why and how do new laws get incorporated into the public venue of a nation. What is the process of having new laws implemented into National Rules? Can I propose new laws for car noise control? Can I propose a new law for neighborhood trash on streets? How do Nations accept new laws when they were never laws in the land in the first place? And why must Nations accept these new laws? Who are they accountable to? Who will put the Nation under National Arrest for being non-compliant? Who is going to bring the Nation into Prisons and Jails? Who are the Nations afraid of if they don't agree?

46250.jpg
May I share with you what this picture represents? It represents a gay man wanting to be a top in the homo sexual relationship and is smiling to see if I would like to take him up on the offer. YUCK!!!

Why can't people use their OWN pictures instead of having other pictures do their dirty work for them?

Why must any Nation be forced into accepting new laws into their national set adhered to laws? Why and how do new laws get incorporated into the public venue of a nation. What is the process of having new laws implemented into National Rules? Can I propose new laws for car noise control? Can I propose a new law for neighborhood trash on streets? How do Nations accept new laws when they were never laws in the land in the first place? And why must Nations accept these new laws? Who are they accountable to? Who will put the Nation under National Arrest for being non-compliant? Who is going to bring the Nation into Prisons and Jails? Who are the Nations afraid of if they don't agree?

You have just begun to understand how Brexit came to be.

1. There are many kinds of laws, made in many different ways, by many different powers that be. Law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2. Law is like peoples' faith in a currency. If the people lose faith it's just a piece of paper. 5 Types of Law in the US Legal System Notes Flashcards | Quizlet

you look like my neighbor... he might be jealous that you have the monies and he doesn't... are you guys related?

I have a proposal.. IF you do things MY way and IF you are nice enough, I WILL allow YOU to ..... What about that one?

The short answer: In the USA all law must comply with-and be passed in accordance with-state and federal Constitutions. They do things differently elsewhere.

They are not "forced". They are created from legislators elected by the people .

Shit changes and you have to adapt . There weren't airplanes in 1776 . Should we not have laws about airplanes ?

Forum List

Back