Why do Muslims hate Americans after all we've done for/to them?

Do they have any good reasons?

The most often heard comment has been because we are infidels, and that is from their own mouths. They don't like our government, they don't like our women having rights (that is HUGE), they hate capitalism (even though they engage in it and the leaders are billionaires) and they hate the fact we have freedom and liberty. They especially dislike freedom of religion because they allow only one in some of their countries. All others are murdered or chased out. In their view, all but Allah are false gods.

Muslim women don't have rights. The Muslim Brotherhood does not allow women to vote or attend school. Women cannot speak to any man other than family. There is a long list of things women cannot do. They are expected to be 100% subservient. I can't believe any red blooded American, Dem or Repub, can get past that one.

Muslims are not all the same. I am sad that so few have spoken out against the radicals that hide among them. I don't know if it's fear or ignorance. It's tough trusting anyone who refuses to denounce Hamas, Osama, the Muslim Brotherhood or other extremists. Why don't more of them, especially those who live in America, speak out against the hatred and violence? We often hear that we shouldn't judge them, but all we have to go on is seeing most remain silent as American lives were taken in the name of their religion.

They need to speak out or expect that their silence will be taken as agreement with the terrorists.

Last edited:
Obviously, not all Americans hate all Muslims and not all Muslims hate all Americans. However, it seems to me that Muslims have more reasons to hate Americans than vice versa. My feeling is that Muslims hate American government more than Americans in general. Christian extremists are exacerbating this clash of civilizations.

Some food for thought:

Why Do Muslims Hate Americans?

'Why Do They Hate Us?'

Last edited:
Here ya go GT. The religion is based on killing.

All to prevent being persecuted and massacred....and they are planning against God and his messenger so why wouldn't God not support them?

This hypocrite I can bash the bible all I want....but I'm a believer in God so I won't but there are many articles showing violent events in the bible

You must be joking -- Where in the Bible does anyone call on us to kill people who disagree with our ways?

You won't because it doesn't exist!

Christianity is based on the Love of our Father. If you were REALLY a Christian you would know that and not blaspheme the Bible.

Their religion teaches hate; Christianity teaches love.

Actually, the Bible does call upon believers to kill those who follow other Gods. This is from the Old Testament; however, since the entire Bible is supposedly inspired by God and “I am the Lord, I change not” (Malachi 3:6), the words should be just as applicable today.

“If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage” (Deuteronomy 13:6-10, KJV).

Further, while the New Testament teaches love, the Old Testament is full of hate. One of the most ruthless acts ever recorded can be found in Numbers 31. Moses, with God's blessing executed over 32,000 women and children prisoners of war. Only female virgins were spared and these were given away like chattel. Here is what the Bible says (verses are from the KJV, highlights are my own)

“And Moses was wroth with the officers of the host, with the captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, which came from the battle. And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? Behold, these caused the children of Israel, through the counsel of Balaam, to commit trespass against the LORD in the matter of Peor, and there was a plague among the congregation of the LORD. Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves” (Numbers 31:14-18, KJV).

“And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Take the sum of the prey that was taken, both of man and of beast, thou, and Eleazar the priest, and the chief fathers of the congregation: And divide the prey into two parts; between them that took the war upon them, who went out to battle, and between all the congregation: And levy a tribute unto the LORD of the men of war which went out to battle: one soul of five hundred, both of the persons, and of the beeves, and of the asses, and of the sheep" (Numbers 31:25-28).

“And the booty, being the rest of the prey which the men of war had caught, was six hundred thousand and seventy thousand and five thousand sheep, And threescore and twelve thousand beeves, And threescore and one thousand asses, And thirty and two thousand persons in all, of women that had not known man by lying with him” (Numbers 31:32-35).

Since there were 32,000 virgins who were spared, there were at least the same number of boys and non-virgin woman POWs who were executed. This is one of the most despicable acts in all of literature. There are many other verses that show that God ordered the killing of innocents:

“Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass” (1 Samuel 15:2-3).

“And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof. And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity: Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary” (Ezekiel 9:5-6).

“But of the cities of these people, which the LORD thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee” (Deuteronomy 20:16-17).

And lets not forget what Joshua did to the lands of Makkedah, Libnah, Lachish, Eglon, Hebron and Debir:

"So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded.”

The entire account of Joshua's bloody quest in which he killed everyone, including woman and children, can be found at Joshua 10:28-40).

Since the Old Testament is an inseparable part of the Christian faith, it appears that Christianity is just as steeped in blood as Islam. If Christians believe the many merciless killings in the Old Testament were divinely inspired, then Muslims are justified in believing that the killings authorized by the Qur'an are divinely inspired. It's all a matter of which faith one embraces.

My opinion is, if they do indeed hate America, and the west in general, because we are a nation founded on Christian principles. That is making the huge assumption that they hate us because of religion and Islam is not just being used as a geo-political tool.

My opinion is, if they do indeed hate America, and the west in general, because we are a nation founded on Christian principles. That is making the huge assumption that they hate us because of religion and Islam is not just being used as a geo-political tool.

they have been using Islam as a geo-political tool since the 9th century

PS and they would enslave all non-muslims

Last edited:
I no longer give a rat's ass. You don't ask why some crazy person on the street starts screaming at you. Rather, you do your best to ignore and move on. If they start to threaten, then you slap them down and move on.

I think most Americans and indeed most westerners have reached this point visa-vi those crazy bastards.

That part of the world has been irrelevant for over 700 years. Have not contributed jack to world culture on any level. They riot real well though!!

Eventually, a foreighn policy for America will come to where it absolutely has to = hold these states accountable for keeping the k00ks in check. Or sufffer the consequences...........which in some cases will be very very messy. Then they will become even more irrelevant.

anti-semite assholes are gay.

Lakota..........you are such a fucking limpwrister s0n. But in another 51 days or so...........

peewee2-9.jpg

I looked up the 5 Pillars. One is that there have been a string of Prophets (i.e., Abraham, Moses and Jesus), Mohammed and the Quran being the culmination.

Mohammed is a descendant of Ishmael, the son of Abraham and his wife Sarah's maid, Hagar. Interesting .... yes?

So the Quran is based on the Bible.

Anyway, another Pillar says to pray 5 times a day.

That would be mesmerizing to say the least.

If I lived in Europe, I would be worried as the Muslims are a growing part of the population there.

A pit bull that has the temerity to attack its master has its genetic information rapidly and ruthlessly culled from the gene pool.
Its in their genes. When Genghis Kahn rampaged across the Eurasian steppes and came across a village where a single solitary resident refused to pay his tithe to the conqueror, the entire village would be slaughtered. The residents of those areas today, still display an peculiarly unusual obsequiousness in their behavior toward authority.
In contrast, Islam has been engaged in wars of conquest with the rest of humanity for the last thirteen hundred years. Their probationary period as members of the human race has long since expired. They have proven incompatible with Democracy, Western Civilization, and every other one of the world's major religions except theirs. Simply possessing 46 chromosomes does not necessarily a human make.

Have you guys managed to work out that Muslims don't hate America yet?

I sincerely wonder if those who are saying that we're the innocent victim, that we have never done anything wrong, that people in Middle East have absolutely nothing to be cranky about, really believe this stuff. It's a perfect example of the danger of absolutism. Completely unwilling to give an inch, to admit to one misstep.

We're making the problem even worse with this stuff.

Forum List

Back